Pvt. Sydney Elle

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeritus

Apr 1, 2018
OOC Name: Whoever plays Sydney Elle
SteamID: idk
Character Name: Pvt. Sydney Elle
What happened: Runs away from RP to avoid consequences accusing me of not giving time to let him/her emote.
Basically there was an event about a convoy. I was ordered by the FCD to patrol the area because I play a sixer. Sydney elle was part of a group of TC soldiers that were sent to investigate. My 600 came close quarter combat by accident to Sydney elle and I did what sixers do, I emoted close quarter engagement. I emoted my sixer throwing her agaisnt a wall to give her time to react either running away or staying but also emoting injuries which didn't happen because she ran away from RP to avoid possible PK. I find this extremely annoying because if everyone did this to avoid PK the server would turn to DarkRP.

PS: Will post screenshots later on.

Papa, I wish you would have spoken to me before you posted this, I could have defused the situation.

I spoke to Sydney Elle, and was planning to speak with you before you posted this and disconnected. You made three emotes in /OOC of you charging at her, calling her a dumb private in a emote and spinnining your minigun as you got close to her. You then further walked up to her and emoted grabbing her by the throat and throwing her against the wall.

She did not have time to emote, you shot off three before she had a chance to do anything. She then ran up to you to keep in range of /me's as she states, which I assume at this point you took it IC and tried to grab her.

I am not defending her nor you, both of you were in the wrong. But you need to give people a chance to emote things before you fire off another emote, further more if the situation escalates, bring it up through PMs before harassing her in OOC chat. I am an FCD which means my job is literally to defuse these sort of situations, so please let me do that first and come to me before posting a ban request for someone and for a situation that could have been resolved on server.

Pvt. Sydney Elle is someone named Blue Yetti ooc.
Does anyone know who they are on the forums? (If they even have a forum account)

SInce Blue Yetti has problems with creating the account I will post on his / her behalf.

Blue Yetti: Firstly, he left out the part about him spinning up his minigun about 15 meters away from the wall, he then proceeded to run up to the wall and /me grabbing me literally two seconds after his first /me.

Blue Yetti: I saw him icly and wanted to make a fleeing /me, he did not give me that opportunity. I /me'd running away after his second /me. I think what I did was the wrong thing to do but honestly this was nowhere near a fair encounter for me in the sense that giving someone no time to type is like

Blue Yetti: It's kinda like powergaming but you know if you have like 150wpm

Blue Yetti: and someone else has like 90

Blue Yetti: I don't think it was very mature of him to just, oh I'll fuckin put down a ban appeal as soon as you do something I don't like

Blue Yetti: I was trying to talk about it to him out of character before this all happened by the way

Blue Yetti: and he said

Blue Yetti: Get back ic

A 600 shouldn't be able to cross that distance so quickly - it can't run at more than a jog or its knees literally snap. A 700 possibly could and an 800 can go from a standing start to 20mph with no issues.

Last edited:
Sounds like there was a lot of miscommunication within this and Dodgers did a good job to reach out to both parties. I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread as I don't believe a ban is necessary here, but I'll make sure to talk to both parties involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread