Pruney & SolidFury

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

British

Zealot
Jul 12, 2011
Players Name: Pruney & SolidFury

Steam ID:

11 - 'Zulu' (SF: Pruney) - STEAM_0:0:17912353

18 - 'Grey' (SF: SolidFury) - STEAM_0:0:11275039

Reason for ban:

They were both interrupting our RP. I was trading with Dome (Syrex) and Pruney comes in (from observer) and says:

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3298070082299348570/1B129DDE7369F0FDF4225EF37FB3200BEBEC00AA/

'Zulu': [LOCAL-OOC] I will transfer your items for u
'Zulu': [LOCAL-OOC] i wont tell adminm

Then Solid runs in and says:

'Skinner': [LOCAL-OOC] PK that fucking rat.

After this they both go away and I say:

Algernon (British): [OOC] if you guys come back in here without intent to rp your getting killed

SolidFury then comes back in, sprinting around and runs back out. I then killed him:

British killed SolidFury using ts2_asval

After this I picked up the guns he dropped and left them in my inventory. And returned to Dome for RP. Give or take ten seconds later SolidFury comes in observer and kills me with Mutant Bear:

SolidFury killed British using mutant_bear

After that, I didn't really care about him killing me and go back to RP. He then comes back again on his character Grey and says:

'Grey': [LOCAL-OOC] Yo, who has the weapon you got when you fucking RDM'ed
'Grey': [LOCAL-OOC] Algernon, drop the weapon you took.

I then said, now irritated by him because this is still going on:

Algernon: [LOCAL-OOC] bite me
Algernon: [LOCAL-OOC] i warned u

After that I thought "Wow I can be a dick right back to him and equipt the guns, and kill myself." So I did leaving his rifle and pistol at 0%.

] kill
British suicided!

Now after SolidFurys annoyance Pruney comes back and observes into the ceiling where there is a whole and begins shooting in at us:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3298070082299324648/D24A8C457B7977B1D69C554DFA89189D7C4CCC34/

He then jumped down and quit shooting and this is him:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3298070082299336177/124D8813EA0D86B9EDE5C644B08941EBE33765A0/

Proof: Provided above is most, I have the logs screen shotted and can be provided if needed.

Syrex, hit man don 7 11, Blazer232 all can testify. They were here through the entire thing.

What would you like to see improved: I want their event flags removed.

I've noticed that LOOC interruption is becoming one of SRP's most common annoyances.

Like it's really bad; no one is ever in character on the server, even when you try to humor them with RP.

Also, British, when you DM someone distracting you, delete their weapons. It makes them more upset and doesn't make you look like a ponz.

The only reason I did this, was because we were all on Teamspeak, the guys inside (apart from you).

I came in to see what was going on and saw you all talking in LOOC, no IC chat AT ALL. So I was like, oh, they must be all OOC and someone in TS said something about "Pick these up for me I ran out of inventory space" hence the remark I made about character transferring.

I was having a joke with Syrex and Blazer, like I have done in the past, again, thinking it was all LOOC. I did not shoot at anyone, shot at the floor intentionally, since why would I RDM someone.

Algernon weren't you the one spawning like 15 flashights on the floor too? If this was an IC situation why were you dropping flashlights like crazy, as we all stood around and watched.

I apologize for this happening British. A simple PM would have sufficed for 'disrupting' your LOOC and flashlight roleplay. Again, sorry.

Pruney said:
The only reason I did this, was because we were all on Teamspeak, the guys inside (apart from you).

LXq3vOX.jpg

Pruney said:

I came in to see what was going on and saw you all talking in LOOC, no IC chat AT ALL. So I was like, oh, they must be all OOC and someone in TS said something about "Pick these up for me I ran out of inventory space" hence the remark I made about character transferring.

I was having a joke with Syrex and Blazer, like I have done in the past, again, thinking it was all LOOC. I did not shoot at anyone, shot at the floor intentionally, since why would I RDM someone.

Algernon weren't you the one spawning like 15 flashights on the floor too? If this was an IC situation why were you dropping flashlights like crazy, as we all stood around and watched.

I apologize for this happening British. A simple PM would have sufficed for 'disrupting' your LOOC and flashlight roleplay. Again, sorry.

I was selling the flashlights I have hoarded. This all really just rustled my jimmies because it seems like everyone just comes to me for looc things rather than getting IC.

British said:
I was selling the flashlights I have hoarded. This all really just rustled my jimmies because it seems like everyone just comes to me for looc things rather than getting IC.

You weren't selling them you just dropped them all oocly. So don't even try to say you did it IC lmao.

Fuxx said:

I'd prefer if you had something to add to this but you obviously don't.

We were on TS, speaking, the game environment was OOC at the time and I was making Syrex and Blazer laugh, having a funny moment.

British said:
I literly have the transaction in my logs. 4 hunna' rubles.

You didn't even RP dropping the flashlights, you did it oocly, if you wanna joke around on a ban request go for it. :)

Pruney said:
I'd prefer if you had something to add to this but you obviously don't.

We were on TS, speaking, the game environment was OOC at the time and I was making Syrex and Blazer laugh, having a funny moment.

Funny you only quote me.

Also- didn't you do the same thing during PHL2RP? I recall quix and co. talking about how they'd spectate you and your gang do zero lines in chat for long periods of time and would all start suddenly building something or going to the same spot, without a single thing being said in the server.

But hey! Let's keep pretending that Teamspeak arseholery isn't perhaps the most cancerous thing destroying RP right now.

Well, I'm sure this hasn't got anything to do with the fact your character was kicked out of the UKM and pk'ed.

Now,i came on Skinner to roleplay, after wandering arounthd loner town, I see yourself and the party stated by you playing with flashlights so that they moved around In circles, I waited for a while until I heard syrex mention they were recording it, now, I run in to it after twenty seconds causing the flashlights to fly around. Everyone laughed, then got back IC, you then decided to throw your rattle out the pram and threaten me with due to your obious dislike of me you've seemingly got after your character was dealt with for an IC issue, I sprint past you as a joke, thinking your not dull enough to believe that RDMing someone makes a situation better until you kill me.

I sent a pm to walker asking if he could assist me but I think he was AFK, so I kill him to retrieve the weapons he took from my corpse but he quickly places them in his inventory before his death, he then goes one step further after I calm down and try to be reasonable andtry to get my weapons back. Instead he ignores me for a while until he decides to suicide with my weapons equipped as one final petty and childish act. I take the weapons and sens another message to walker informing him of this before hopping off gmod, seeing a British pretending he was on darkrp demotivated me.
Even with our blatant attempts at making it sound like I ran around with a physics gun disrupting a serious situation, your argument is poor and based on lies and the fact is your contributing evidence to your own idiotic actions.

One final thing, pruney and I were not rven related in the slightest, you make it sound as if we coordinated together, which if you ask syrex or or the other teamspeakers, I was speaking to syrex and must have said three words to Pruney about an event we had planned.

Edit: observe flags were not even related in this situation other than when I came back asking for my gun after you RDM'ed. The fact is I never left the room until you csme in. I must have sprinted about 6 steps in total before you decided that killing someone is the right choice. The impact from your dumb choice causdd a knock on effect which resulted in a longer disruption.

Edit: in regard to Fuxx, building a facility oocly for a faction or player base group is a different kettle of fish,however you seemingly enjoy relating everything back to the decay of HL2.

I love how people who have no idea of the situation are commening on the situation.

I did not, I went to them because they were the only people In loner town and syrex is a trader, the only active trader may I add

Solidfury said:
Well, I'm sure this hasn't got anything to do with the fact your character was kicked out of the UKM and pk'ed.

I don't even know who you are and I don't care about my character because this is a video game. :)

Pruney said:
You didn't even RP dropping the flashlights, you did it oocly, if you wanna joke around on a ban request go for it. :)

Well you didn't roleplay your character breathing so he must pass out a lot, if you wanna bring something totally not related around on a ban request go for it. :)

Point is you we're being annoying.

Point is both of you were being twats and just because you wanted to get a laugh. Its a roleplay server. People found it amusing that flash lights role so they giggled in looc and wanted to record it. Bam done and we were going to go IC. In the end all you acomplished was using observer to fuck around (Pruney going to the roof and shooting, SolidFury killing me with the bear claws), and all the annoying things preventing us to RP with you there. Last I checked doing that crap is against the rules. :) :) :) :) :)

p.s. putting smiley faces doesn't make you cool! :)

I read everything but I still don't fully get what you guys are blabbering about. Grow up and stop being dicks to one another. It's like you're asking for admin intervention when this could be sorted with an !a for a refund, patience and some maturity.

Teamspeak doesn't excuse anything. Being on Teamspeak while on server, unless coordinating an event, is just generally counter productive and causes this shit and the more regular ts users never learn to rp because of it. Abusing your observe flags (the ones I gave you I'm pretty sure) is bannable and definitely an excuse for me to remove them from you.

So ask for a refund in game and any more word of observe abuse will get it stripped from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread