Prizmo's Ban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats understandable though i just didnt know there was even a thread for mugging but ill accept a ban if its necessary.

Prizmo said:
Thats understandable though i just didnt know there was event a thread for mugging but ill accept a ban if its necessary.
Give me my stuff bacckkkk xD

From what I can gather.

They may only take 15% of your credits. It seems you only had 1 credit. That's 100% of your credits. That is also me being really anal in this.

We don't know where it was conducted. If it was anywhere but a dingy back alley then they'd have been seen by cameras ICly and realistically set up on by Civil Protection who were not online to keep you safe.

We aren't wholly sure what "everything" is that was taken. For the clothing you lost your shirts, pants, and vest, if you had any, should have been safe as they'd not have fit the mugger. Your hat, coat, etc. were not safe however.

Are we sure these actions are befitting of the mugger's character? Was it something they would realistically do out of the blue like this? As the final bullet point of the rules states, and it's looking a lot like this was to get scripts and nothing more, it can be voided and refunded because they were, technically speaking, being a massive asshole.

Most importantly, in my opinion, it's very clear they did not wait even 2 minutes, never mind the required 10-15 post-mugging. This means they couldn't have even been caught were there units to respond, and they completely circumvented even this last barrier.

Also, dick move to go ahead and remove you from their SF list after the fact.

I may have missed something or got something wrong, here's the rules for muggings if anyone reading this has yet to read them. http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/23081-guidelines-for-muggings/

Also i never actually killed him just threw him out into the sewers also gave his stuff back.

Prizmo said:
Well i had to go do the dishes after i mugged you so i dont see why would i get banned for mugging you and you went along with it.
if i implied i was going to kill you if you did not satisfy me, would you outright dissatisfy me or go along with it

I dont really understand what you mean but if you guys wanna be satisfied with a ban, go ahead.

I am okay with what happened. She gave me the stuff back and that is that so just ignore this from now on.

Holy shit, I remember about a year ago when I tried mugging a unit and it wasn't even this bad, but I stopped mugging altogether because I realized that mugging is actually autism in its purest form.

STARFAX said:
Holy shit, I remember about a year ago when I tried mugging a unit and it wasn't even this bad, but I stopped mugging altogether because I realized that mugging is actually autism in its purest form.

And this is coming from Samantha "Spider" Webb!

If this is Rachel Osborn, they should be banned on the principle that they're atrocious at roleplay.

e; whoops duaine hasn't been on her in a while

its ok, I aknowledge that character was really bad

Davethehuman said:
If this is Rachel Osborn, they should be banned on the principle that they're atrocious at roleplay.

e; whoops duaine hasn't been on her in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread