Prizmo's Ban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koaj32

Jun 28, 2015
Players Name: Prizmo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34806689
Reason for ban: Mugging me then unfriending me from steam and then quiting.
Proof: Didn't expect this to happen so no screenshot.
What would you like to see improved: I would like for people to follow the mugging rules I mean there was no CP's on at the time of the mug.

How many people where on at the time, usually grave yard shift muggings are pretty low blows to do.

MonkeyRasta said:
How many people where on at the time, usually grave yard shift muggings are pretty low blows to do.
like 5 or 10 citizens I think and then 1 CP. Could have been 0 I don't know I didn't expect this to happen.

Well i had to go do the dishes after i mugged you so i dont see why would i get banned for mugging you and you went along with it.

Jadougie said:
You need to give a little more information about what he did wrong if you want him banned...
He took everything I had. After 3 months I never saw her on the server and then she left right after she mugged me. Unfriened me. Now all the items I lost are floating in the code of TnB.

What did he script mug, because script mugging is frowned upon. How was the mugging done and was there any metagame?

Supergameman said:
Did he attempt to script mug? How was the mugging done and was there any metagame?
He took all my scripts while there was 1 or 0 CP's on. Then unfriended me and left.

Heidi Lynn said:
You told me on the server you had logs, you should provide that.
Okay brb. Also I was asking if I could get my scripts back so that could be a prob.
lobby
You stash MP7 PDW.
Player RavenSinner left the game (RavenSinner timed out)
Ethan Wells stashes their MP7 PDW.
Ethan Wells: [LOCAL-OOC] oops
Christina Taylor: [LOCAL-OOC] hey
Christina Taylor: [LOCAL-OOC] relog
Ethan Wells: [LOCAL-OOC] okay
] relog
Unknown command: relog
Ethan Wells: [LOCAL-OOC] brb Ill be in lobby when I join back
Christina Taylor: [LOCAL-OOC] ok] +duck
Christina Taylor: [LOCAL-OOC] drop it then
Ethan Wells: [LOCAL-OOC] tie me back up
Ethan Wells: [LOCAL-OOC] or I can just RP that I am tied
** Christina Taylor Would Knock Out Ethan Wells And Dispose of Him.
Christina Taylor: [LOCAL-OOC] oh shit
Christina Taylor: [LOCAL-OOC] i forgot the creds
Christina Taylor: [LOCAL-OOC] 1 sec
Ethan Wells: [LOCAL-OOC] I dont have any xD
Christina Taylor: [LOCAL-OOC] u dont?
Ethan Wells: [LOCAL-OOC] 1 credit
ComputerPone suicided!
Christina Taylor: [LOCAL-OOC] eh whatever
Ethan Wells: [LOCAL-OOC] good enough? thats all I have
Windstroll suicided!
Ethan Wells: [LOCAL-OOC] Ill be where I met you then give me my items back
Christina Taylor: [LOCAL-OOC] no
Ethan Wells: [LOCAL-OOC] yes
Jack Ward: [OOC] i might randomly walk up to you and start providing RP because my friend is new and he wants to see how to RP, so pls provide
Titus suicided!
Aurora Lovette: [OOC] Uhh do it to the unit.
Cecilia Nile: [OOC] Fine with me.
Duck suicided!
Player Prizmo left the game (Disconnect by user.)
(then she left and unfriened me.)

Prizmo said:
Well i had to go do the dishes after i mugged you so i dont see why would i get banned for mugging you and you went along with it.
Did you read the mugging rules also. You cant mug when there are just like 4 cps on and there was 1 cp on.

Post-mugging you need to wait 15 minutes. I think the requirement of having so many CP online was dropped but it's accepted that it's one of the most dickish things you can do to mug for no reason other than scripts.

I mean, this is probably why my vort hasn't got a ban request yet since all I do is mug for shoes, not scripts.

Surgeon Scone ! said:
I think the requirement of having so many CP online was dropped but it's accepted that it's one of the most dickish things you can do to mug for no reason other than scripts.
Well there is nobody to help you so its not really fair at all.

I Just read the rules and didnt know these where here ill get on and give your stuff back.

Prizmo said:
I Just read the rules and didnt know these where here ill get on and give your stuff back.
Okay thanks and don't really ban him if he is going to follow the rules go done xD

However, you are still in hot water and can still be banned. We won't know until an admin gives the verdict.

Logs would have been good, tbh this sounds like something you two can just sort out between one another rather than be kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread