Pirate

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tami

Banned
Mar 12, 2012
Players Name: Pirate
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5544037
Reason for ban: Mass RDM; Evasion of Roleplay for an hour and then giving a four letter response IC.
Proof:

A) Logs

praite killed Clavier Midnight using ts2_ump
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] you are such a fucking autsit
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] we are IC
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] get IC or fuck off
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] I am too
Masha Lagounov (praite): [OOC] hey frostbite cinema why don't you take a hint. every time you run back i'm going to kill you. you are clearly not interested in roleplay, since you tried to get hit about 4 times, followed me in observe trying to alt+e on the car, and kept putting shit in the way when i was trying to park it.
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] stop
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] Get UC
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] go AWAY
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] Stop evading RP
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] are you done, can we RP now please?
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] wow are you back
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] I'm seriously just trying--
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] wow
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] take a fucking hint
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] is it really that hard to exchange a few emotes
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] IC is IC
Masha Lagounov (praite): [OOC] no clavier ic is not ic, you aren't here to rp. shit like what you are doing is what's going to get these vehicles taken away again. you need to fuck off and find something better to do because i'm not going to let you ruin it for everyone else. im not going to stop killing you.
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] Can we RP now? Please?
praite killed McDougal using ts2_ump
praite killed McDougal using ts2_ump
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] and clavier is back
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] Can we RP now?
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] I'm serious I just want to get a bit of RP.
[PM TO Masha Lagounov] Before I go back and get RDM'd yet again; can we RP or do I seriously have to take this forum-wise?
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] you can take it to the forum i do not give a shit you are not interested in roleplay
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] if you were you wouldn't continue to run at me for an hour, you'd go somewhere else
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] this is you fucking with me
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] and im going to continue killing you
[PM TO Masha Lagounov] I'm trying to type out an emote. I don't give a shit about you, quit thinking I'm trying to fuck with you. I'm trying to roleplay. My roleplay is currently there. I'm trying to speak with freedom, and IC you were the nearest one. So I am going to keep coming back to you until I either A) Finally get roleplay out of you or B) get sick of it and bring it to the forums.
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] then save yourself the trouble and take it to the forums, the fact that you spent as long as you did trying to fuck with the car (stealing it included) tells me quite clearly the extent of your interest in roleplaying near it
[PM TO Masha Lagounov] I spent all of two seconds fucking with the car. It's just a car, don't get too excited Pirate. Not everyone who goes within five meters of it is trying to steal it.
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] lmfao you only quit because i hit you with it when you jumped in front of it
[PM TO Masha Lagounov] This has nothing to do with the car. I'm trying to roleplay.
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] YOU specifically are trying to fuck with it, and if you aren't now it's only because i've spent so long saying that you are and you're trying to prove me wrong
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] fuck OFF and do something else
[PM TO Masha Lagounov] My character is currently trying to speak with freedom. My character had currently approached you. Therefore, I would like to roleplay this.
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] Please seriously. Just RP.
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] why
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] dont
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] you
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] go
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] away
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] Because I want to RP.
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] you are the most fucking persistent idiot i can think of at this very moment and i can think of a lot of persistent idiots
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] Yes, I'm stubborn I'm not going to lie.
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] But guess what? I want to RP.
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] And this is where my character is.
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] i honestly do not believe that you are interested in rping, but you're going to do it anyway so you can say HAHA PROVED U WRONG
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] Thank you.
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] first sign of fuckery from you and im killing you again and we're going back to where we were
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] get on with it then
Kasia Ewilenska: [LOCAL-OOC] said you were typing, my bad
Masha Lagounov: [LOCAL-OOC] unless your rp is /me walks over and stares at Masha.
** Kasia Ewilenska walks over towards Masha, a yawn brewing from her as her eyes flick around the small assumed garage. "Hey." She says, hand raising towards the back of her neck and rubbing against it as her yawn finishes, eyes looking over the woman before her tiredly. "Seen Dante around anywhere?" She asks, eyebrow upraising slowly as her head turns to make sure she hadn't foolishly walked past him somehow. "I've been looking for him, trying to buy something off him for a few days and I'm wondering if it's in stock yet." She finishes, her hand lowering from her neck and both of them tucking themselves away inside her pockets contentfully as her lips curl to form a warm, friendly smile to Masha.
Masha Lagounov: Nope.
Kasia Ewilenska (Clavier Midnight) used /it
** "Cool." Kasia says, turning around and trudging off with a brief sigh as she walks onwards, eyes flicking amongst the base in search of the exo-clad man. **

And later when I tried to get his Steam ID because I hadn't really noticed rp_userlist gives Steam ID's too, he gave me my own.

[PM TO Masha Lagounov] what's your steam ID
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] lol gonna write that ban request
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] you can get it yourself
[PM TO Masha Lagounov] I don't know how
[PM TO Masha Lagounov] never exactly made a ban request before
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] why do you think im going to help you try to get me banned
[PM TO Masha Lagounov] i dont know
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] that sucks i guess
[PM TO Masha Lagounov] I was just hoping you'd be helpful
[PM FROM Masha Lagounov] STEAM_0:0:40220288

6 - Masha Lagounov (SF: praite) - STEAM_0:0:5544037
17 - Kasia Ewilenska (SF: Clavier Midnight) - STEAM_0:0:40220288

B) Video Proof
[video=youtube;uimr8k9uzCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uimr8k9uzCA[/video]

What would you like to see improved:

I would like for this to be resolved. It took me a full hour to get a single four letter word IC out of Pirate. The least he could have done was actually do more then just "nope." It's beyond aggravating when I'm trying to squeeze the last bit of roleplay I can out of SRP before it goes to it's usual 3:00 AM tom-foolery and in turn all I get is mass amounts of RDM from Pirate saying "oh no you don't want to roleplay." The fact he couldn't be mature about it and A) keep it to PMs or LOOC rather then posting it to GOOC and B) not calling my forum name since I've got an extremely personal reason I don't want to be called by it was also extremely aggravating. I'd like to see him get punished -- though I don't want a permanent ban. I feel they're more counter productive than vice versa. I'd like to see a ban, but again not a permanent one.

Maybe if you hadn't spent the previous ~10 minutes or so minging around with the car (which at HL2 when we had cars was a universal unquestionable 1 week ban) I'd have been more receptive to your efforts to roleplay. Trust me I didn't set up that garage scene for the purpose of having a pretty area to RDM you repeatedly.

defnotpirate said:
Maybe if you hadn't spent the previous ~10 minutes or so minging around with the car (which at HL2 when we had cars was a universal unquestionable 1 week ban) I'd have been more receptive to your efforts to roleplay. Trust me I didn't set up that garage scene for the purpose of having a pretty area to RDM you repeatedly.

It wasn't anywhere near ten minutes. It's a car, it's not exactly spectacular. I was seriously just looking for roleplay.

You seemed to find it pretty spectacular when you were using it to run people over in the spawn

Does that make it right to RDM a person over and over?

It appears you were just adding to the problem.

If you think someone's a retard, disconnect. Vigilante RDM solves fuck-all.

"He was being mean" isn't an excuse for making yourself part of the problem.

defnotpirate said:
You seemed to find it pretty spectacular when you were using it to run people over in the spawn

I'd like to see logs of people dying via vehicle please. Because they don't exist. I killed absolutely no one in this situation.

Several people told me you were running people over with the Freedom car in the spawn, IDK since I was trying to get the car spawned for myself so we could RP with it.

defnotpirate said:
Several people told me you were running people over with the Freedom car in the spawn, IDK since I was trying to get the car spawned for myself so we could RP with it.

Well I didn't run anyone over with a car. :s But that's not really too relevent. It doesn't say anywhere in the rules "RDM is okay if."

At this point I think it's safe to say both parties involved can use a break from the server, clearly their back and forth is solving nothing and Clavier's involvement with the initial issue showed an immense unwillingness to cooperate with another player for the sake of server atmosphere.

Multiple players warned you both that this would happen if you carried on and so did two admins, you guys blatantly ignored it and acted like jackasses.

Hawg said:
Clavier's involvement with the initial issue showed an immense unwillingness to cooperate with another player for the sake of server atmosphere.

Get off my back for once Hawg. I'm serious. I wasn't being unwilling to cooperate with anyone, where the hell are you getting that from in this situation? Pirate was unwilling to cooperate with me, all I wanted was to roleplay.

FrostbiteCinema said:
Get off my back for once Hawg. I'm serious. I wasn't being unwilling to cooperate with anyone, where the hell are you getting that from in this situation? Pirate was unwilling to cooperate with me, all I wanted was to roleplay.

Well he continued to kill you every time you ran back, and told you he would continue.

By that time, and when the admins failed to intervene, you showed an unwillingness to stop contributing to the problem by repeatedly putting your body in front of Pirate.

This was after you were both told to stop being near eachother by both myself and Dante, which you blatantly ignored.

Hawg said:
Well he continued to kill you every time you ran back, and told you he would continue.

By that time, and when the admins failed to intervene, you showed an unwillingness to stop contributing to the problem by repeatedly putting your body in front of Pirate.

This was after you were both told to stop being near eachother by both myself and Dante, which you blatantly ignored.

I was trying to speak with him and get him to stop, and eventually I took it to PMs and only went over when I thought I had a chance to actually roleplay.

FrostbiteCinema said:
I was trying to speak with him and get him to stop, and eventually I took it to PMs and only went over when I thought I had a chance to actually roleplay.

Fourteen attempts and fourteen more deaths later that could have been avoided by simply stopping and waiting for an admin to respond and ban him on the spot for being a complete and utter retard.

I killed someone for prop pushing once, I got banned for a day. The reason was "taking matters into his own hands." And I couldn't agree more for the ban, I think the RDM bans are very small nowdays and need to be much more strict once again, pirate in this case, ban him for 3 hours for each of his RDM's!

I think you both deserve a punishment if Clav really wants this to go down this way.

Otherwise they should just both apologize.

Triangle said:
I killed someone for prop pushing once, I got banned for a day. The reason was "taking matters into his own hands." And I couldn't agree more for the ban, I think the RDM bans are very small nowdays and need to be much more strict once again, pirate in this case, ban him for 3 hours for each of his RDM's!

Daunte said:
I think you both deserve a punishment if Clav really wants this to go down this way.

Otherwise they should just both apologize.

All things considered in the past permanent bans have been handed out to unnamed players for RDM accounts wracking up over time.

Please don't do it.

Unlocking thread because I have a question. Does anyone have proof in logs or otherwise that Clavier Frostbite Cinema Midnight did kill anyone in the car because if not then it kind of does affect the punishment on that side of things. As for Pirate, I would say you know better but about... god knows how many times in the past on HL2 and SRP at least I really can't say. Let me get the final details before making a decision.

Can I just say Pirate's been a good boy in terms of behavior and roleplay with the new truck and given his short temper I'm not surprised Clavier's habit of being an obnoxious prick at times triggered it.

Nothing bad happened to you, Clavier. I feel myself wanting to RDM you just to get rid of you often as well since you enjoy being a nuisance.

Masha Lagounov (praite): [OOC] hey frostbite cinema why don't you take a hint. every time you run back i'm going to kill you. you are clearly not interested in roleplay, since you tried to get hit about 4 times, followed me in observe trying to alt+e on the car, and kept putting shit in the way when i was trying to park it.

Imo an admin should of intervened and settled the two. I don't see Pirate's wrong any worse than Clavier's. I don't even see why you made this ban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread