Pirate & Fred

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gather round kids, it's time for 'Cup attempts to get someone he doesn't like banned for nothing'!

pirate spawned a ragdoll

this piece of shit clearly has no respect for the very foundations of our society

better make it a perma boys

Cup said:
what evidence did I twist, Pirate?

The administration encourages the population to take screenshots of this type of mingery, and I decided I was tired of all of it as well, so I am now documenting any mingery I come across, and im going to post ban requests, simple as that.

I think you took our suggestion too literally. There's a point where you need to put things into perspective and ask yourself if what they're doing is disrupting your - or anyone else's roleplay - to an extent irreparable.

Sounds like you were just staring in front of a fire waiting for RP to come your way, man. What's the issue, again?

pirate said:
no, you're following me specifically. this has been a daily thing. people fuck around with shit, it happens, get the fuck over it, it doesnt interrupt your roleplay for shit. you are a problem child and you make mountains out of fucking molehills just to get people in trouble.

you can shut the fuck up too.

i feel like ive been extremely patient and tolerant of this type of bullshit, moreso than you could expect for most people, for a very long time and now im past the point of giving a fuck about censoring myself or being calm or whatever the fuck because its clear this shit is just going to keep happening.

if you want calm and filtered pirate you can stop going out of your way to fuck with me and inconvenience me. most people get calm helpful and relaxed pirate because they dont stalk me in observe waiting for me to do something silly for a cheap laugh so they can post a ban request.

im done, you won, congrats, the whiny fucking retard gets his way because he makes more noise than me. this thread can be locked.

I see you rightfully edited your original "Fuck you" stance in this post.
Pirate, if you want to act fucking innocent, don't curse out people like this. I don't agree with Cup stalking people, nor with the bullshit that follows, BUT WHEN YOU ATTACK SOMEONE WHO IS POSTING ASSISTANCE TO YOU. I don't care anymore. Ill take some wording from you, "Shut the fuck up, fuck off, and stop bothering me". I'm done playing around with your, or anyone's shit. So go ahead and flame me, I don't give to shits, make TnB look bad, I'm not even on the server anymore, I could care less, but I stay, because I genuinely think we can all change. Maybe I'm a fucking idealist, who cares, I'm done.

Edit1: Pirate, I hate all this bitching. I fucking hate it when people bitch about little shit, I fucking hate when flame is started for no fucking reason, other than OOC hate. I'm just a hateful person. You know pirate, we aren't really different you and I... I'll leave it at that.

I tried to catch the guy doing the barrel rolls in loner-town with the hind, i also tried to catch the one in the skybox, however I wasn't able to catch a name as to who was doing the hind flips, i did catch a screen-shot of the hind though. I'm not discriminating against you, Pirate, you just happen to be the one I keep finding doing this shit, dunjam stated he was in the building when you guys were doing this.

I'm not going to stop with these ban requests, and it's not just for you, Pirate. I'm going to post them on anyone I find minging around, and the admins can do whatever they deem fit.

Pirate, I was sitting at the fire, im sure the bucket prop is still there by it where I was rping, go check it, it's probably still there.

I'll be honest. I do not hide the fact that I am not a fan of pirate. Find it very hard to be around him. BUT. This is the DUMBEST ban request I have EVER seen... It's so dumb I'm siding with Pirate (It's the end times, hide the children). You are trying to get someone banned, for screwing around with a ragdoll, in an empty base, when the server is at a low point. That is just extremely fucking low. If he'd been RDMing, Prop pushing, spamming ragdolls, anything like that, I could understand alittle. But it was one ragdoll, in an empty base, being used for OOC target practice. I just... How is this worthy of a ban?

Commander Batman said:
I see you rightfully edited your original "Fuck you" stance in this post.
Pirate, if you want to act fucking innocent, don't curse out people like this. I don't agree with Cup stalking people, nor with the bullshit that follows, BUT WHEN YOU ATTACK SOMEONE WHO IS POSTING ASSISTANCE TO YOU. I don't care anymore. Ill take some wording from you, "Shut the fuck up, fuck off, and stop bothering me". I'm done playing around with your, or anyone's shit. So go ahead and flame me, I don't give to shits, make TnB look bad, I'm not even on the server anymore, I could care less, but I stay, because I genuinely think we can all change. Maybe I'm a fucking idealist, who cares, I'm done.

you arent "posting assistance to me" your recent posts have basically (and one has literally) been "gee idk even though pirate APPARENTLY didnt do anything wrong we should PROBABLY still ban him for a week JUST TO BE SAFE"

fuck you and fuck off, you are nearly as prodigious a piece of shit as cup is, youre just a lot less sly. and thats one hell of a fucking accomplishment

in fact the game cup is playing is so obvious i dont understand why this is being tolerated. i shouldnt have to keep reiterating that this is exactly the same shit he was perma'd for at trp but apparently i do because i cannot seem to hammer it home that cup is just a really fancy dressed-up troll and you are all falling for it because hes pretending really hard

What would you like to see improved: I honestly don't understand how you guys allow him to keep doing this, I just posted a ban request yesterday and he didn't get the hint. Seriously, I really don't understand how he keeps getting away with this. He even lied in GOOC trying to cover up his own ass.

Cup, I'm sure people used to like you. But this is so fucking low I can't even comprehend. OH NO PIRATE MADE A SPINNING TARGET, MY RP IS RUINED BY A NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shutup, quit bitching. Make a CCC if you feel so strongly about noises.

Any proper punishment for this has already been taken care of: Pirate's SATT has been removed, and he is currently banned for another 11 hours and 30 minutes.

I will be removing toolguns and physguns from Pirate, Osprey, Clavier, and Cup when I next get the chance, they will be returned when any other admin sees fit

Fred add me on Steam because I am going to talk at you about this, I want this kind of behavior to stop.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread