Pirate & Fred

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cup

B-B-B-BANNED
Feb 18, 2013
Players Name: Mechanical Masha & Fred
Steam ID:
Pirate: STEAM_0:0:5544037
Dougal: STEAM_0:0:23622332
Reason for ban: I'm sitting outside Freedoms base minding my own business by the fire, when I hear a bunch of gibbing noises next to me, I go into observe to investigate and I find fred spawning a spinning target, and then I see Pirate spawn a rag-doll kleiner and then he begins welding the ragdoll to the ceiling and shit. Shortly after, I find Fred shooting at the spinning target while people are rping.
Proof:
gJkzvPm.jpg

8h6ly1j.jpg

c1ubzri.jpg

Kcav2BR.jpg

What would you like to see improved: I honestly don't understand how you guys allow him to keep doing this, I just posted a ban request yesterday and he didn't get the hint. Seriously, I really don't understand how he keeps getting away with this. He even lied in GOOC trying to cover up his own ass.

jesus christ we were doing the gibs for a whole one or two minutes
and there were like ten people on
i didnt see anyone rping inside so

shut the fuck up i already got banned and blakclisted from everything even after it was definitively proven the first time i didnt do anything wrong

im not going to play when some manipulative freak can twist evidence and whine loudly enough to get me banned and every privilege that ive had for years stripped for no reason, i stockpiled all my equipment for the rejects and ill see you in a few months if i feel like putting up with this shit again.

this is a waste of time and youre a waste of carbon.

e: and i didnt do anything this time either. youre making shit up completely. i spawned a gib but nobody was rping - least of all you - because you were, like i said, stalking us in observe waiting for us to get bored. you were permabanned from TRP for this shit. i dont know why youre getting away with it here, but fuck you and fuck this shit.

what evidence did I twist, Pirate?

The administration encourages the population to take screenshots of this type of mingery, and I decided I was tired of all of it as well, so I am now documenting any mingery I come across, and im going to post ban requests, simple as that.

pirate said:
shut the fuck up i already got banned and blakclisted from everything even after it was definitively proven the first time i didnt do anything wrong

im not going to play when some manipulative freak can twist evidence and whine loudly enough to get me banned and every privilege that ive had for years stripped for no reason, i stockpiled all my equipment and ill see you in a few months if i feel like putting up with your shit again.

this is a waste of time and youre a waste of carbon.

e: and i didnt do anything this time either. youre making shit up completely. 1 gib was spawned, not even by me, touched by other people than me, and nobody was rping - least of all you - because you were, like i said, stalking us in observe waiting for us to get bored. you were permabanned from TRP for this shit. i dont know why youre getting away with it here, but fuck you and fuck this shit.

...This is why we look bad. I abstain from opinion, but this... Jesus Christ pirate, put a fucking filter on the insults. I know I'm guilty of this but god damn man...

no, you're following me specifically. this has been a daily thing. people fuck around with shit, it happens, get the fuck over it, it doesnt interrupt your roleplay for shit. you are a problem child and you make mountains out of fucking molehills just to get people in trouble.

Commander Batman said:
...This is why we look bad. I abstain from opinion, but this... Jesus Christ pirate, put a fucking filter on the insults. I know I'm guilty of this but god damn man...

you can shut the fuck up too.

i feel like ive been extremely patient and tolerant of this type of bullshit, moreso than you could expect for most people, for a very long time and now im past the point of giving a fuck about censoring myself or being calm or whatever the fuck because its clear this shit is just going to keep happening.

if you want calm and filtered pirate you can stop going out of your way to fuck with me and inconvenience me. most people get calm helpful and relaxed pirate because they dont stalk me in observe waiting for me to do something silly for a cheap laugh so they can post a ban request.

im done, you won, congrats, the whiny fucking retard gets his way because he makes more noise than me. this thread can be locked.

whenever i go on the server 80% of the time when i see cup he's attempting to get someone in trouble for ruining his roleplay

if your roleplay is so easily shattered by hearing noises you should probably just keep your sound muted

this is seriously annoying. you can't just expect people to be 100% serious 100% of the time, especially when a base is EMPTY and there's noone roleplaying around it.

cup can because hes a piece of shit who enjoys fucking with people over petty shit like this. he's not here to roleplay as much as he is to inconvenience and hassle others as proven over and over again, rapid fire, every single day.

dougal said:
this is seriously annoying. you can't just expect people to be 100% serious 100% of the time, especially when a base is EMPTY and there's noone roleplaying around it.

There was one other individual aside from you two, in the building.

Honestly, Pirate... I was starting to like you, I actually like you when you do roleplay, but it seems like recently all you've been doing is minging around with your tool-gun. You're not even that bad of a roleplayer but it does make me angry when you come into these threads making things up in order to make me look bad. Why can't you just roleplay? You're actually really good at it when you try.

For the record, I've never stalked anyone in observe, Both times that I caught you, was because I saw/heard it while IC. I heard a spam of gibs, went to investigate, and it was you and Fred. I was RIGHT outside by the fire, sitting on the couch ic, and it seems that pirate is the one twisting things around to make me look like the bad guy.

I was actually banned for all this too, Pirate. Why? Because I stood up to you guys and told you guys to stop, I deleted your mingey contraptions until you guys drove off in that jeep and then I let you guys do whatever, because you werent disrupting anything. I got banned for that, and my observe flags were removed. Would I have done it again? Absolutely, people were trying to roleplay, and after seeing the thread about late-night minging, I realized I was pretty tired of it too. Apparently the combination of me deleting your mingey dupes along with a few GOOC messages telling you guys to stop was enough to receive equal punishment, so I didn't ''win'' anything, in fact I lost just as much as you did.

Cup said:

who was, as you helpfully omitted, also fucking with props and in fact was the one making the actual noise with the gib.

server had 30+ people today and someone was fucking around with hinds, flying them upside down, crashing them.. gob dless satt

You want someone ban for make a spinning target................... A spinning fucking target!

Cup this has to be the dumbest reason I have ever seen for you to post a ban request.
The mech shit the other night I could MAYBE see that as an issue, but a target, A FUCKING TARGET!

You are just digging for reasons to ban Pirate and everyone else aren't you.... I mean what reason did you have to be sitting right outside of Freedom base?

Cup said:

Honestly, Pirate... I was starting to like you, I actually like you when you do roleplay, but it seems like recently all you've been doing is minging around with your tool-gun. You're honestly not even that bad of a roleplayer but it does make me angry when you come into these threads making things up in order to make me look bad. Why can't you just roleplay? You're actually really good at it when you try.

For the record, I've never stalked anyone in observe, Both times that I caught you, was because I saw/heard it while IC. I heard a spam of gibs, went to investigate, and it was you and Fred. I was RIGHT outside by the fire, sitting on the couch ic.

you werent there

want to know how i know? because i ran out there to chase a prop that got launched and there was nobody there. you're bullshitting hard.

lonewolf1925 said:
You want someone ban for make a spinning target................... A spinning fucking target!

Cup this has to be the dumbest reason I have ever seen for you to post a ban request.
The mech shit the other night I could MAYBE see that as an issue, but a target, A FUCKING TARGET!

You are just digging for reasons to ban Pirate and everyone else aren't you.... I mean what reason did you have to be sitting right outside of Freedom base?

the mechs were not even mine as proven by box logs

yet i still got banned and blacklisted from everything ie basic tooltrust, satt, observe and event flags, even though it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that all i spawned was a single jeep that my character uses icly, outside and away from town and some balloons in the same region of the map

because cup whined really hard

and nothing happened to the people who were actually spawning mechs

and still nothing happened to the people who were spamming hinds and changing the skybox and spamming blowouts

and he's still whining

over a ragdoll

over one ragdoll

he wants them to do more

because the first landslide of overreactionary, one-sided and blatantly biased punishments wasnt enough

this is a fucking circus

and the biggest joke is, ill probably get banned on the forums for mean words and my ban will be extended on the server

why do you get so butthurt from someone doing more than sitting around doing "/me sighs 'im bored' he say he obvious very boredom."
if your immershuns are hurt so bad by gib soundsj ust turn off your fucking sound or something
or jsut stop constantly watching in observer waiting for someone to pull out their physgun so you can report them and get them banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread