Nico 'Blue' Martinez Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolencia

nazi skinhead v2
Aug 2, 2015
Players Name: Nico 'Blue' Martinez.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57331425
Reason for ban: Consistent harassment of users online, admitted to and actively participating in 'Minge Hour', deliberately annoying and ruining the immersion of those trying to conduct productive roleplay.
Proof:
lJkAOut.jpg

CCA.C17-JURY.SqL.65960: [OOC] If I see you fucking with my units I will take screenshots and then remove you myself.

CCA.C17-JURY.02.80865: [LOCAL-OOC] ffs
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] ignore me im ooc
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] k?
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] am i allowed to be ooc?
Tagging location rp_city23_night
Wrote 'screenshots/rp_city23_night0017.jpg': 2.30 MB (1280x600) compresssed (quality 90) to 183.68 KB
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] hint: the answer is yes
CCA.C17-JURY.02.80865: [LOCAL-OOC] Stop being asshats
Janine 'Sanity' Spil: [LOCAL-OOC] /me gets popcorn
CCA.C17-JURY.04.24158: [LOCAL-OOC] Right, I may fiile a player report in a few minutes.
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] no, ignore me
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] im ooc
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] just do your thing
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] you dont have to pester us
CCA.C17-JURY.02.80865: [LOCAL-OOC] You can be ooc, but you can't interrupt other's RP
CCA.C17-JURY.04.24158: [LOCAL-OOC] Which you are,
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] ok, do your thing.
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] ill be quiet. just do your thing.
CCA.C17-JURY.04.24158: [LOCAL-OOC] Nico, you realize you're going to be banned, right?
CCA.C17-JURY.02.80865: [LOCAL-OOC] What I'm implying is, /go away/.
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] for what? i just wnat to watch ooc
CCA.C17-JURY.04.24158: [LOCAL-OOC] Do you want that? You seem to like this server.
CCA.C17-JURY.04.24158: [LOCAL-OOC] No. This isn't a zoo. Go away.
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] yeah, i do. just let me be.
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] i dont see what the problem with me being nearby is
CCA.C17-JURY.04.24158: [LOCAL-OOC] You're ruining our immersion. This isn't difficult.
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] ok. ill hide then.
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] not ruining your immersion now. do your thing.
[PM to CCA.C17-JURY.SqL.65960] If I handle any of this the wrong way, let me know.
[PM to CCA.C17-JURY.SqL.65960] Feedback helps me.
CCA.C17-JURY.02.80865: [LOCAL-OOC] How about I file a goddamn player report, since I've seen you be a shithead more than once.
[PM from CCA.C17-JURY.SqL.65960] Your doing good
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] why cant i just be here man
Wrote 'screenshots/rp_city23_night0018.jpg': 2.30 MB (1280x600) compresssed (quality 90) to 198.66 KB
CCA.C17-JURY.SqL.65960: [LOCAL-OOC] Oh no by all means
CCA.C17-JURY.02.80865: [LOCAL-OOC] Just, stay out of sight is all.
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] i would really appreciate it if you would just let me be
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] im not even in your sight
CCA.C17-JURY.SqL.65960: [LOCAL-OOC] Just expect to be taken IC
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] just stop man
CCA.C17-JURY.04.24158: [LOCAL-OOC] Brb, filing the report.
Nico 'Blue' Martinez: [LOCAL-OOC] :I
CCA.C17-JURY.SqL.65960: [LOCAL-OOC] If your going to be OOC and harass my units OOCly then I will OOCly remove you, if you are going to be IC and ICly listen in then if I see you I will ICly question and remove you.

What would you like to see improved: This user has shown that he can RP, at a moderate level and so it's not in the server's interests to permaban or anything so drastic. I would like to hear his opinion on his actions in this thread.

Figure out his OOC name and type status into console. Then you'll get his Steam ID from the list it gives you.

Kieck said:
Figure out his OOC name and type status into console. Then you'll get his Steam ID from the list it gives you.
When I am presented the chance, I will. Thank you, Kieck.

In the screenshot I am sitting near the CPs, but as they asked me to go away I went into the park so that I was completely out of sight. Still they continued bothering me and reporting me for being within local range of them. I have 1300+ hours of roleplay experience and I've been playing combine control since the original server, and TacoNBanana since soon after they started hosting combine control. Despite your harassment, I was passive and left your sight as request, even repetetively asking for you to end the conversation so that we could both be at peace. If anyone here was harassing, it was you.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/-BMY-/

BMY said:
In the screenshot I am sitting near the CPs, but as they asked me to go away I went into the park so that I was completely out of sight. Still they continued bothering me and reporting me for being within local range of them. I have 1300+ hours of roleplay experience and I've been playing combine control since the original server, and TacoNBanana since soon after they started hosting combine control. Despite your harassment, I was passive and left your sight as request, even repetetively asking for you to end the conversation so that we could both be at peace. If anyone here was harassing, it was you.

Why join up to the server just to be OOC?

BMY said:

While I appreciate your cordial response, and aid to the lack of information I was able to present, your description of events seems less than truthful. Unit 808 and Killbot can both attest; 808 specifically as she was there. You loitered around in front of us, argued back and forth for five minutes and at the point pulled into the picture, dragged up two chairs and started a peanut gallery. You were adamant about watching us, insinuating ERP was occurring, and being overall obnoxious, like a child who knows something annoys you and proceeds to try and do it more. It took us seven and a half minutes to rid ourselves of you, and in that time you basically begged us to let you watch us RP a passive Slice-Of-Life, which was mildly creepy and immersion breaking.

Blu said:
sovereign citizen
It's a peaceful protest, just a simple sit in against the current political system in hl2. The OOC tyranny is real.

Malevolencia said:
While I appreciate your cordial response, and aid to the lack of information I was able to present, your description of events seems less than truthful. Unit 808 and Killbot can both attest; 808 specifically as she was there. You loitered around in front of us, argued back and forth for five minutes and at the point pulled into the picture, dragged up two chairs and started a peanut gallery. You were adamant about watching us, insinuating ERP was occurring, and being overall obnoxious, like a child who knows something annoys you and proceeds to try and do it more. It took us seven and a half minutes to rid ourselves of you, and in that time you basically begged us to let you watch us RP a passive Slice-Of-Life, which was mildly creepy and immersion breaking.
I can understand how from your point of view you felt that I was obnoxious in wanting to spectate your RP, and I even went out of sight so that I wouldn't distract you, but the fact is that I was constantly pushing to end the discussion and you were, in fact, the one who extended the conversation and kept me around. As for why I joined if I was going to be OOC- I like the server, and there aren't many people on right now. A few less at the time. So I was just waiting around, really.

I don't know that a ban would be necessary, but if you're going to join just to wait around at lest alt-tab out and let people RP without the OOC commentary. If I was the unit I would have probably no-collided a special OOC box for you to sit in so you didn't interfere with anyone else.

Honestly, I can't take you complaints seriously, because in being out of sight and silent (at least that's what I was trying to achieve), there is literally no harm to you or your immersion. You wouldn't even have any sign of my presence. Why you didn't want me to be able to spectate, I don't know, and neither I or assumably the admins care.

LandOfTheFree said:
I don't know that a ban would be necessary, but if you're going to join just to wait around at lest alt-tab out and let people RP without the OOC commentary. If I was the unit I would have probably no-collided a special OOC box for you to sit in so you didn't interfere with anyone else.
If you read the discussion you can see that I was quickly cooperative in their requests for me to be out of sight and silent, so you really can't charge me on those grounds. If you ask someone to get off your lawn and they get off your lawn, you don't go find them later and shoot them with your shotgun.

BMY said:
I can understand how from your point of view you felt that I was obnoxious in wanting to spectate your RP, and I even went out of sight so that I wouldn't distract you, but the fact is that I was constantly pushing to end the discussion and you were, in fact, the one who extended the conversation and kept me around. As for why I joined if I was going to be OOC- I like the server, and there aren't many people on right now. A few less at the time. So I was just waiting around, really.
If was about six minutes in you finally offered to go out of sight, and even then, how is that appropriate? If someone tells you they don't want you spying on them through a pair of binoculars, even if they can't see you, it doesn't make it any less unsettling. I continued the conversation because you never said "I'm sorry, I'll go away and stop being a peeping-tom."

This just seems plain annoying. If someone came up to me, hidden or not, to be ooc just to eavesdrop, I would be upset too.

Why even be on a server if you're just going to do this?

It's also getting close to being metagame. Being ooc with intent to gain insight and information into others rp without actually being there icly.

Your snarky attitude in-game towards the units is just fucking annoying too. I would have flung your shitty ass across the map

I didn't think it was such a big deal to exist within local proximity of other players on a server in a game. Anyway, I'm gonna stop spamming this post, you can PM me in game. In conclusion, you overreacted and it's pretty ridiculous that you made a ban request, and I will not fake an apology on account of that and your harassment toward me. I trust that the admins won't ban me for this silly little disagreement and I apologize to them mainly on your behalf for having to waste their time reading this ban request.

if the people rping ask you to leave, you either leave, or you get IC in some fashion.

nothing justifies your idiotic "i do what i want" attitude.

I didn't think it was such a big deal to exist within local proximity of other players on a server in a game. Anyway, I'm gonna stop spamming this post, you can PM me in game. In conclusion, you overreacted and it's pretty ridiculous that you made a ban request, and I will not fake an apology on account of that and your harassment toward me. I trust that the admins won't ban me for this silly little disagreement and I apologize to them mainly on your behalf for having to waste their time reading this ban request.

If someone was acting self entitled, refusing to listen, being a dickhead, and disrupting role play, I would make a ban request too. No one should have to take shit like that, from anyone. The OP is not in the wrong.

I absolutely abhor people with your attitude and mindset.

I agree with this ban 100%.
Multiple time's he's propkilled me and others, and when I confronted him about it, just just said "It's minge hour" as an excuse.

Cheeki_Breeki said:
I agree with this ban 100%.
Multiple time's he's propkilled me and others, and when I confronted him about it, just just said "It's minge hour" as an excuse.
Yep, I've seen this guy be a bit of a asshat, interrupting good RP with immature LOOC jabs and such as well.(I'm 808 by the way) I wouldn't say we should perma him, that seems a little harsh, but that being said, he has to learn that these little quips of his will get on people's nerves, and they will do something about it. His "I can do whatever the fuck I want" attitude needs some adjustment, because that won't just affect him here, it will affect him in any situation, real life or not.

ChocolateFTW said:
Yep, I've seen this guy be a bit of a asshat, interrupting good RP with immature LOOC jabs and such as well.(I'm 808 by the way) I wouldn't say we should perma him, that seems a little harsh, but that being said, he has to learn that these little quips of his will get on people's nerves, and they will do something about it. His "I can do whatever the fuck I want" attitude needs some adjustment, because that won't just affect him here, it will affect him in any situation, real life or not.
Relevant signature.

BMY said:

Even though it says 317 hours on your steam profile and, I quote, "Member Since 24 Aug 2015" On your forum profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread