Nickolai - Sergei Federof

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it is you can attempt to teach someone as long as you want but if they don't want to listen or dont learn from their mistakes then they have to face the consequences.

Like I mentioned I'm not familiar with him personally so I can't speak on behalf of those who have tried to correct his actions or have observed them, but what it comes down to is that if I or anyone else on administration continues to receive complaints or he continues the trend he'll face said consequences which may include a ban.

Hopefully he'll read this and acknowledge the issues addressed.

7dast said:
yeah and my argument is that maybe a ban is not a necessary here.
A ban isn't always used as a punishment tool, but it directs the player to the forums to where they can post a ban appeal and then learn about where and why they were wrong. It's not just to get the player off of the server, but it gives the administration and the community the ability to speak with said individual. You can't expect every player that needs to be taught to be sought out by the administration just for the fact of teaching them in-game, it's easier to do so on the forums.

To put it simply, yes a ban is necessary; though not a permanent course of action.

For what it's worth...he has also stashed a weapon the moment TankNut and I stopped him to be searched after he ran through the CCH with it out hitting the walls.

Just a bit of colorful insight.

this guy is a literal retard. i saw him detainment yesterday and he decided to start yelling at me and calling me a fucking pig. so i reacted as my character would and and shot him with a few rubber bullets.

he then proceeds to not react so another unit does a /it of how he would react if he isnt superhuman. mister federof then starts complaining in LOOC "THATS POWERGAME"

we then told him that it isn't powergame, just a push in the right direction.

he didnt roleplay that entire encounter and continued to complain in LOOC

he literally doesnt know how to roleplay and is here exclusively for shotcop and scripts

remove them all and ban him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread