Nickolai - Sergei Federof

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
Players Name: Nickolai
Steam ID: didn't grab it
Reason for ban: d/c to avoid rp
Proof:

CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [YELL] All of you, against the wall.
James Rice: Me?
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [YELL] Yes.
Christopher Valdes: [LOCAL-OOC] 67900 you scared me for real!
Sergei 'Led' Federof: Why?
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [YELL] All three of you.
James Rice: Oh shit
Christopher Valdes: Me too?
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [YELL] Because I fucking feel like it. Wall!
CCA.C17-DUTY.03.00846: Ma'am...?
Eric Stoltzman: [LOCAL-OOC] pirate going ham
** Eric Stoltzman walks past.
** CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700 menaces Sergei with a shotgun.
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [YELL] Did I stutter?
Christopher Valdes: Oh heck no!
CCA.C17-DUTY.03.00846: No, ya' didn't. Wall lad.
** Liam Aslan wandered by 697 silently.
CCA.C17-DUTY.03.00846: Oi.
James Rice: Yeah?
Sergei 'Led' Federof: Kind of hard to concentrait on anything else when i have a gun pointed at me
CCA.C17-DUTY.03.00846: Ya' 'eard the lady, wall for christ's sake.
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [YELL] You keep resisting and I start shooting. Get on the wall.
** CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700 gestures with the muzzle.
** CCA.C17-DUTY.03.00846 whirls around, looking at Sergie.
Christopher Valdes: Shucks. Wrong place at the wrong time.
CCA.C17-DUTY.03.00846: Well uh, don't worry lads.
** CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700 presses Sergei up against the glass with a palm between his shoulderblades and commences to inspecting his person.

tried to leave, got batonned

Sergei 'Led' Federof: [LOCAL-OOC] tf
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [LOCAL-OOC] id ont fuckin think so
Joshua Christianson: [OOC] did I jsut see someone noclipping lol
Sergei 'Led' Federof: [LOCAL-OOC] ask if i resist
CCA.C17-DUTY.03.00846: As long as ya' don't got any contra, you're alright.
Christopher Valdes: You're telling me not to worry when that just happened?!?!
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [LOCAL-OOC] this isnt a clockwork server i dont care if you resist
Sergei 'Led' Federof: [LOCAL-OOC] The fucks that about
CCA.C17-CIND.PB.75320: [OOC] Must be your imagination
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [LOCAL-OOC] youre against a window with a hand between your shoulderblades getting your pockets turned out
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [LOCAL-OOC] what are you gonna do bud have your pockets fight back?
CCA.C17-DUTY.03.00846: If there's somethin', tell me now. Or it's gonna turn bad for ya's, got it?
(Joshua Christianson) [ADVERT] cafe baltic Open for buisness
Sergei 'Led' Federof: [LOCAL-OOC] That shits stupid
Christopher Valdes: Uh, I'm 95% positive I have nothing bad on me!
James Rice: [LOCAL-OOC] Just go with it man
CCA.C17-DUTY.03.00846: [LOCAL-OOC] Let him emote a reasonable resist.
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [LOCAL-OOC] now if you do that again im gonna baton you and search you that way unless you can come up with a detailed emote about how you resist being felt up
(Werner Dietrich Bosch) [ADVERT] The Finish Line Bar in District 2 has been re-opened after being closed to clean up excess vomit.
Anne Marie Conyers: [OOC] pls come,it so pretty
CCA.C17-DUTY.03.00846: [OOC] Bring back Parting Glass, or I will part your skull.
Sergei 'Led' Federof: [LOCAL-OOC] If your going to pull some shit like i cant resist and powergame like an asshole im bailing,
Player Fooz left the game (Disconnect by user.)
[RADIO-DISPATCH] Attention. Camera at 1577, 1626 detected citizen UNKNOWN with illegal attire: Face Wrap.
** Christopher Valdes debates wether or not to run away.
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [LOCAL-OOC] if you bail youre gonna get banned
(CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700) ** With Sergei pinned to the glass, 697 commences a search of his person. **
CCA.C17-DUTY.03.00846: [LOCAL-OOC] Ok, ok. IC everyone.
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [LOCAL-OOC] youre free to emote resistance somehow
James Rice: [LOCAL-OOC] Just go with it man it's apart of the fun
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.69700: [LOCAL-OOC] but theres not a lot of options for your character
Player Fooz left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Christopher Valdes: [LOCAL-OOC] Ok IC guys come on.
Sergei 'Led' Federof: [LOCAL-OOC] no one fucking does this

at this point he tried to leave and got ko'd

James Rice: [LOCAL-OOC] Rekt
** Christopher Valdes shrieks!
Player Nickolai left the game (Disconnect by user.)

the real joke is this

3HwMx5v.jpg

somehow he was concealing a shovel in his pocket and him 'resisting' was going to stop me from finding it

What would you like to see improved: ban retard
Your thread will be locked if you do not use the above format: ok

all ive ever seen this guy do is play a "loyalist" who shotcops opportunistically but 5 minutes later is back to suckin metrocop dick like its going out of style

for one thing it isn't powergaming if you are in an objective position of advantage such as behind someone who is against a wall in a search position and who additionally has a weapon aimed at them

and for another working "attempts" etc into every emote is dumb and makes them read like shit, if you perform a counter action all you have to do is... roleplay having done so

/me pats the guy down.

/me turns and elbows the unit in the face.

/me ducks and the elbow sails over his head.

this flows loads loads better than

/me attempts to pat the guy down.

/me attempts to turn and attempts to elbow the unit in the face.

/me attempts to duck and the elbow attempts to sail over his head.

what i cant gather from this post is this you said he walked away and got batoned? did you instantly start patting him down before he could emote and then when he moved so you didnt see his inventory you proceeded to baton him?

The man was pressed into the window with Pirate behind him. I thought it was like an implied notion that most things/actions coming from behind are fairly played out and not prone to resistance.

7dast said:
what i cant gather from this post is this you said he walked away and got batoned? did you instantly start patting him down before he could emote and then when he moved so you didnt see his inventory you proceeded to baton him?
he had opportunities to emote and decided to bitch in looc instead

his issue was that i didn't ~attempt~ to pat him down or didn't ask "Do U resist?" in my emote

7dast said:
idk man teach him that without being so hostile
not my department, i just roleplay here

in seriousness people have tried to "teach" this dude including myself, he's really only here for the rpg shit

understandable that its not your department but why dont you go to the department who's job it is (the administrators!) and ask him to try and teach the guy rather than ban him cause in my opinion, you can give this guy a nice talking to and remove the shovel and see it pan out rather than ban him like someone whos arguably not cut out to be an admin would do

i read that pirate, let someone we selected to be a position of authority (administrator) take a crack at it. we have a long list of admins that are fantastic roleplayers that im sure could go out and teach him a thing or two.

including by not limited to:

dougal

Tazmily

Helios

Rob

brim

and much more!

Idk if he's been around as long as it's been implied he should of at least had enough understanding on how to actually role play and use remotes instead of resorting to 'clockwork' tendencies.

I honestly don't know the guy, but disconnecting didn't help his case and neither did his attitude about it.

Well! You were new to roleplay once and I'm sure you were confused considering there is a large base of players who do put attempt in their emotes. It's kind of a trope in the "bad" roleplay communities and when we have people who leak over into TnB we have a lot higher expectations and perhaps should explain that we have these higher expectations.

when i began roleplaying there was no concept of "/me attempts to breathe" or "Woudl U REsist?"

7dast said:
i read that pirate, let someone we selected to be a position of authority (administrator) take a crack at it. we have a long list of admins that are fantastic roleplayers that im sure could go out and teach him a thing or two.

including by not limited to:

dougal

Tazmily

Helios

Rob

brim

and much more!
you don't have to be an admin to teach a player how to do stuff

at any rate, dast, you're not the first person to try and out-piss pirate and this isn't the place to do it anyways

wasn't there something about a ban in here?

he should have been able to resist though, even if his characters attempts were weak

scumbo said:
you don't have to be an admin to teach a player how to do stuff

at any rate, dast, you're not the first person to try and out-piss pirate and this isn't the place to do it anyways

wasn't there something about a ban in here?

he should have been able to resist though, even if his characters attempts were weak
he's fine to emote resistance but you aren't going to be able to resist a pat-down in such a way that the unit searching you doesn't notice your FUCKING SHOVEL

7dast said:
yeah and my argument is that maybe a ban is not a necessary here.
i'm sorry for having come off aggressively, i didn't mean it so harshly as i had put it :(

i think that as rude as pirate may have been he did still offer opportunities to emote to which Sergei did not emote at all, instead just disconnecting

e; i do think a ban is plausible although i'd like to see sergei's defense, probably in his unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread