Murderwhore RDM

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FervensPb said:
my distance setting was on 800 units, which is reasonable. the music is something my character would listen to.

i reserve the right to ignore people who try only to interact with me ooc; i have no obligation to chat with you about what you find tasteful or not

as far as im concerned you initiated s2k by destroying my ic item without an emote.

by the way if any of you are into old school industrial these guys are pretty sick:
So what you're saying is that you have no obligation to have common human courtesy to reach a solution that would benefit both parties and instead would rather seek an excuse to shoot your weapon at people who have no desire to S2K with you?

Good going there, best roleplayer.

Garry said:
1) Unrealistic unfitting music at insane volumes that made me to try and seek out the source.
What the fuck does "unrealistic" or "unfitting" mean in this context? It's the Zone in the modern day, in a world that more or less is analogous to our own save for the existence of the Zone and the obvious anomalous (no pun intended) qualities that come with it. If Toast's character wants to listen to loud, heavy music, then it's 100% within their right to.

Tazmily said:
What the fuck does "unrealistic" or "unfitting" mean in this context? It's the Zone in the modern day, in a world that more or less is analogous to our own. If Toast's character wants to listen to loud, heavy music, then it's 100% within their right to.
The fact that it was too loud in a way that's not physically possible.

The Source engine can't exactly emulate muffled noise. I'm sure it'd be pretty reasonable to hear loud music playing through a concrete ceiling, if not muffled - and you could roleplay it being muffled. You are a roleplayer, right? Aside the roof problem I think that it's a fair volume for it to be heard from outside the area.

I'm not really condoning nor condemning the RDM here because I probably would have gotten annoyed too.

Tazmily said:
The Source engine can't exactly emulate muffled noise. I'm sure it'd be pretty reasonable to hear loud music playing through a concrete ceiling, if not muffled - and you could roleplay it being muffled. You are a roleplayer, right? Aside the roof problem I think that it's a fair volume for it to be heard from outside the area.

I'm not really condoning nor condemning the RDM here because I probably would have gotten annoyed too.
If so, I tried to negotiate the issue. It failed and the Murderwhore indicates that they had no intention of accomodating other people.

FervensPb said:
Great, you edited the settings. See how simple it is? All you had to do was not lose your temper like a child. Question is, are you sorry for RDM?

Guess no further input is neccesary, can an SRP admin post their decision?

type stopsound in console rather than deleting the radio if it's ic, as you're disrupting roleplay by removing the radio itself. you have no right to determine what is 'fitting' and what an individual character can listen to

don't rdm as a solution to all your problems either, i don't care how good of a roleplayer you are, we have to repair suits for that shit and it's annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread