Murderwhore RDM

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFix

Zealot
Aug 11, 2011
Players Name: MURDERWHORE
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:3439871
Reason for ban:RDM
Proof:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=661228329
What would you like to see improved: Them to not do that anymore, recieve proper punishment and possibly lose their tooltrust due to radio abuse.

S.S./Murderwhore spawned a radio playing some deathcore metal, set on huge distance and sound, utterly unrealistic and it was distracting me.

I asked them to cease, but they ignored me. I sent an !a, no response. That's when I deleted the radio myself and walked off. MURDERWHORE chased after me and shot me dead after brief OOC alteraction, damaging my suit.

I !a'd it again, but S.S. propmptly disconnected from the server.

Well. I don't see a reason for him not to be banned. Although, I don't he should be banned permanently. Maybe...a month or two? What he did was wrong, but maybe he can learn his lesson in time.

I am not very proficient in these styles of music. Point is, it was loud (due to radio settings), had heavy guitars and growling, I was able to hear it from the roof in the first/second floor of Freedom base where me and Freedomers were passiving. Obviously not something that's welcome in this situation.

Out of all the people on the server who deserve to be banned...

Do you play Felix? If so, I do remember you complaining about music in the freedom base - And I also found the kill log, as he said.

MURDERWHORE killed Garry using ts2_m4_sd

I honestly think that toast got a little feisty, because he's a really really good rper.

But still, this is still a little jerky.

He might be a great RPer, but what he did had no connection to his RP skills. Neither do the rules say one can get leniency because of his skills when he breaks the rule.

Found it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkGEbn4xjK8[/youtube]

I've outlined exactly what I did, if you find it stupid then I don't think there's much to say. Enjoy your opinion.

Otherwise, the logs will back me up.

i was on the roof playing music my character would listen to with a volume distance of 800 units

i was hoping someone would rp with me or take it as a prompt to interact

you complained ooc then came up and deleted it

i deleted you

FervensPb said:
i was on the roof playing music my character would listen to with a volume distance of 800 units

i was hoping someone would rp with me or take it as a prompt to interact

you complained ooc then came up and deleted it

i deleted you
Your music was going through numerous concrete floors and you simply ignored me when I asked you to turn it down to realistic levels. You produced no response to indicate that it was in any way IC, in fact, you ignored me completely. You could've produced a response, to which I gave you ample time, but instead you decided to just stare at me wordlessly. Not AFK of course, since you moved aplenty and chased me right away for your S2K fix.

If you think that's acceptable or that you can claim it was IC while it clearly wasn't, you should reconsider your believes.

out of all the terrible things does this warrant a ban?

toast is one of the better RPers on SRP

there's plenty of other heinous shit we don't crack down on so relax

nothing was disturbed at all, just move on

Duaine The Rock said:
out of all the terrible things does this warrant a ban?

toast is one of the better RPers on SRP

there's plenty of other heinous shit we don't crack down on so relax

nothing was disturbed at all, just move on
My RP was disturbed, two times in fact. That's why I made the ban request.

Duaine The Rock said:
actually one, that's the problem
1) Unrealistic unfitting music at insane volumes that made me to try and seek out the source.
2) RDM as I tried to return back to the RP I was enjoying.

my distance setting was on 800 units, which is reasonable. the music is something my character would listen to.

i reserve the right to ignore people who try only to interact with me ooc; i have no obligation to chat with you about what you find tasteful or not

as far as im concerned you initiated s2k by destroying my ic item without an emote.

by the way if any of you are into old school industrial like my character these guys are pretty sick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CAZvc_HBPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread