Monteen

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Art

May 31, 2011
Players Name: Monteen / Dante "Chef" Caballero
Steam ID: I had it but my machine is acting up so that's gone with the wind
Reason for ban: Mingerunning, disconnecting to avoid losing script items, swapping to hands swep to avoid losing script items
Proof:
75oedqP.jpg

What would you like to see improved: To see less idiots with guns

Right so I was late on the scene, but Oracle agreed that a ban request would be a good idea so yeah, him and Aveon can share their side of the story. I was chilling by the movie theatre when Oracle called out an armed citizen running down the main road on D2. I look up the road and see Monteen running towards me before turning around and shooting at Oracle and Aveon. So naturally I opened fire on him. Once he spotted me closing in from one side with Oracle and Aveon not far behind the other way, he swapped to his hands swep and promptly disconnected once he died. It's also been four hours since the event because my pc crashed and I got pissed off and played NHL instead, so maybe he was banned already.

Yeah me and Aveon were like chilling by block D. This guy comes upto us with a report on someone who's armed. Suddenly he points to this guy I'm handing posters to and says he's the one. He breaks into a sprint without any /me. We chase him down and s2m. He breaks out a pistol. I shoot at his legs and he keeps on trucking on and proceeds to s2k within /me range. So we killed him. Just prior to dying however he switches to his hands and then after he disconnected.

He has DC'ed to avoid losing scripts and powergamed in RP situations and Minge ran and negligence RP'ed so many times. He deserves the ban.

I second the reply above me, happened to me a couple times too.

I apologize to whoever I wronged. Sometimes I do d/c strictly due to my poor internet connection but a lot of times I do mingerun, powergame, etc. I'm trying to fix my ways.

danteH said:
I apologize to whoever I wronged. Sometimes I do d/c strictly due to my poor internet connection but a lot of times I do mingerun, powergame, etc. I'm trying to fix my ways.
oh god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread