Monkah

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkah said:
wot

even if combinecontrol had any relevance tnb, that's not even correct

I was banned for "elitist and doesnt want to be here"

Your disposition at other communities has plenty of relevance to me when my major concern is your toxicity. (Still waiting for a date to check for those apparently IC logs of coup though I could just cross check your steamID with the entire month)

Monkah: what if we just
Monkah: get everyone whos pissed together OOCly
Monkah: massacre high cmd icly
swagile: yes
swagile: and become new command
Monkah: we could

I don't know who you are and I have no bias here, but this thread doesn't make sense so far (unless these logs are forged). You were clearly conspiring to bring OOC into IC here and that is the problem. It doesn't matter if you were going to 'massacre' high command ICly. I may be out of the loops but auths for PKs involved solid IC reasoning. You needed to explain what led up to the character's motivation to take lethal action and PKs were ultimately for the benefit of RP (e.g. to establish fear and make consequences more 'real'). You don't gather a bunch of people who are angry OOCly and PK a character just to get them out of your way. In other words, I don't buy that you were just asking around for auths.

Quite frankly this is disgusting to me. You roleplay. You don't organize things for OOC reasons, period. "What if we just get everyone who's pissed together OOCly and massacre high command ICly" is not a statement that can be put into any context where it can be defended.

Caroline said:
I don't know who you are and I have no bias here, but this thread doesn't make sense so far (unless these logs are forged). You were clearly conspiring to bring OOC into IC here and that is the problem. It doesn't matter if you were going to 'massacre' high command ICly. I may be out of the loops but auths for PKs involved solid IC reasoning. You needed to explain what led up to the character's motivation to take lethal action and PKs were ultimately for the benefit of RP (e.g. to establish fear and make consequences more 'real'). You don't gather a bunch of people who are angry OOCly and PK a character just to get them out of your way. In other words, I don't buy that you were just asking around for auths.

Quite frankly this is disgusting to me. You roleplay. You don't organize things for OOC reasons, period. "What if we just get everyone who's pissed together OOCly and massacre high command ICly" is not a statement that can be put into any context where it can be defended.

Pretty much. I was pretty suspicious up until that point, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was just genuinely trying to improve things. Stuff like that, though? It makes it all exceptionally obvious.

That's not true. A powerjerk is always possible under all circumstances while any kind of society exists regardless of context.

Monkah said:
im sure that you're looking for every excuse possible to get your ban through, and you're doing a splendid job of it, honey

addressing the less (yet still incredibly) terrible argument, "if he doesnt log his entire gameplay experience he must be lying!!!"

ignoring that complete logical fallacy, go ahead and ask if webb's mentioned mutiny to any of the following
- mcdougal
- omega
- soyuz (briefly)

people that knew of said plan before tacogate:
- anevilguy
- mcdougal
- omega
- swagile
you know your argument is bullshit at this point, considering as already said, i'm one of the biggest supporters of a rankless system where powerjerk is literally impossible
Arzalis said:
You mean the part where "Units will declare their own hierarchies after a while" which you would undoubtedly want to be at the top of in some form? I'd wager you'd use a statement like "It was my idea, so clearly I should run this!"
v.gif

tbh if your coup plan actually went through overwatch would have murdered everyone involved, as it is impossible to seize power in that manner

Caroline said:
Quite frankly this is disgusting to me. You roleplay. You don't organize things for OOC reasons, period.

Shit dude I've been saying this for years but nobody listened to me.

Yeah, any instance of IC/OOC conflation is a big mistake. Regardless of who you are, you need to prevent that shit from happening.

I still don't see why that's relevant unless the CCC is IC. My citizen doesn't have access to the internet so I couldn't say. My probem is with you planning IC actions with OOC motives. It's not roleplay.

Do you guys even know what a CCA is? It's not how you describe it.

Monkah said:
im sure that you're looking for every excuse possible to get your ban through, and you're doing a splendid job of it, honey

addressing the less (yet still incredibly) terrible argument, "if he doesnt log his entire gameplay experience he must be lying!!!"

ignoring that complete logical fallacy, go ahead and ask if webb's mentioned mutiny to any of the following
- mcdougal
- omega
- soyuz (briefly)

people that knew of said plan before tacogate:
- anevilguy
- mcdougal
- omega

you know your argument is bullshit at this point, considering as already said, i'm one of the biggest supporters of a rankless system where powerjerk is literally impossible

Ask these people who I mention in my OOC reform to corroborate my story that this was planed ICly and not OOCly even though I specify in the log posted that we should get people who are oocly mad to rise up icly.

Monkah said:
Taco n Banana Proposal Structure
November 2nd 2014
Made by: Monkah, Night Haunter, Omega, Swagile, AnEvilGuy, and Memeguy

Monkah said:
debunked, really-- esp considering this was before yoyo was demoted

if it was going to happen it would have happened
im not sure where the argument is other than "his last resort which never happened to a near impenetrable circlejerk was to get rid of it"

no rules were broken
no edgy conspiracies were made
there's no huge transcript because there is literally nothing more said or planned than what I ss'd up above

do what you want at this point, I feel as if all cards are on the table with this (esp now that we clarified the timeframe)
both sides have stated their reasons, and whether permaing someone for a five line chat of "what do we do if the circlejerk keeps going" is just is something that's mostly up to staff at this point

- m
It was a joking comment seeing as I found it hilariously ironic (which I made clear to ganglieder after the fact) that you were acting all "i called it yo" when you were planning a coup. Also you're really putting major focus on the coup aspects when its your toxicity that concerns me (although the coup doesn't help your case seeing as its more or less trying to take advantage of an infant system on a recently rebooted server to get things how you want them)

I think this should be locked and the admins should discuss it in admin boards. It's going to swell up to a page count none of the admins are going to want to sift through and read and all the words exchanged will be in vain just overnight.

Monkah said:
editing because confusion @ "mutiny"

COrmS37.png

context: we made the ccc thread (regarding the circlejerks) and were talking about what would happen if it was garbaged or entirely ignored by command/staff. clearly, such was not the case
this is during yoyo's reign, im not sure what you're trying to do here but that doesn't stick at all to what operator's claiming in that this is remotely recent and has nothing to do with tacogate

no, not really
we just talked about the best way to get rid of the circlejerk given that the ccc fails
which didnt happen, so im not sure what your point is

so nonsense

echo was a thing before jury and union were a thing

another person who i trusted and i have no idea what got into them

Thread locked. Admin team has made a unanimous decision to ban Monkah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread