Monkah

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Operator

Legend
Nov 19, 2014
Players Name: monkah

Steam ID: you're admins, you do the work

Reason for ban: Toxic player and detriment to server stability

Proof: (Most of you admins / players already have this first hand seeing as it's all I get an ear about these days) This is a player who admins constantly complain and bitch about stat farming, disrupting CCA stability by acting high and mighty / out of line, and who makes threads berating new players who are clearly new and publicly shaming them on the forums see: http://taconbanana.com/vb/showthread.php?59104-CCA-units-not-knowing-how-to-roleplay & http://taconbanana.com/vb/showthread.php?59259-How-did-this-guy-get-into-the-CCA-v2 (I guess he doesn't realize a private message would suffice, afterall new players regardless are great when starting up a new server)

Additionally he appears to be trying to ride off the wake of the yoyo incident in an attempt to achieve some kind of glory (?) when the more ironic part of the situation is that he and his friend "Swagile" were talking about couping the already new CCA and actually went to Ganglider for auths (LOL)
'in refernce to your dumb fucking tacogate shit' said:
<20:06:35> "Swagile": and people thought
<20:06:36> "Swagile": my idea
<20:06:41> "Swagile": of assassinating cmd
<20:06:43> "Swagile": and couping
<20:06:45> "Swagile": was bad
<20:07:16> "Swagile": monkah's idea*
<20:07:17> "Swagile": whoops

'request to gang' said:
9:11 PM - swagile: gangleider
9:12 PM - gangleider: w
9:12 PM - swagile: Monkah: what if we just
Monkah: get everyone whos pissed together OOCly
Monkah: massacre high cmd icly
swagile: yes
swagile: and become new command
Monkah: we could
Monkah: like
Monkah: most of the units are pissed IC and OOC
Monkah: we could probably do it
9:13 PM - gangleider: what if
9:13 PM - gangleider: i ban him
9:13 PM - gangleider: instead
9:13 PM - gangleider: killing people and hoping you'll end up as their replacement is not solving a problem
9:14 PM - swagile: im TRYING
9:14 PM - swagile: I AM REALLY TRYING
9:14 PM - swagile: TO FIND SOLUTIONS
9:14 PM - swagile: but
9:15 PM - swagile: what other solution do you want a powerless player to get
9:15 PM - swagile: ??
9:16 PM - gangleider: i dont fucking know
9:16 PM - gangleider: im trying not to be in charge of everythi

What would you like to see improved: I'd like to see this person banned. I'm fairly certain this is a type of person a rebooted server has no need for. The admins don't have the stones to do it so here's a formal request for them to do so.

Your arguments are legitimate, yet still I'd love to know why are you making yourself present in this very particular case when most of the time you stay out of things.

Monkah said:
im not even entirely sure why it's brought up in this thread anyway
"oh no, someone's trying to create conflict outside of the default and generic rebels vs combine?"

Yeah lol.

Though what really interests me is, as Krieg said, the sudden appearance of Operator and why he made a ban request on you.

Monkah said:
implying stat farming is a big deal when you can pay dave $5 and get maximum everything. also, out of the few notable units that had maximum aim, I was the only one not to use autoclickers to do so (as gang can confirm). a good 15+ units have been at the shooting range to increase what's essentially seizure-mode when using a gun

Stat farming is a banable offense (Its really that straight forward lol). Heinrich was apparently doing it too so its a good thing hes gone I guess. If you'd like you can also make some ban requests on people abusing this and maybe the administration will take notice. (That statement is funny to me because a number of them were the ones telling me about you and Heinrich doing it) Though these are things I could arguably overlook in some cases if they aren't as extreme, but seeing as your attitude in most regards is negative and reflects poorly on the new community (as if it needs an even worse reputation lol) I really think you should be removed.

Monkah said:
are you seriously pissing at me for calling out the tacogate circlejerk
'disrupting cca stability' holy shit take that IC lmao, this is a game

I never took the piss at you. I was taking a piss at the tacogate fiasco as a whole. You've done plenty in game that disrupts order but that's an issue commanders can take care of in game. You attempting to coup whoever and clearly throw an infant unformed system into disarray is what gets my jimmies bb ;). I for one had a good laugh when you were asking to jokingly be called a prophet about it seeing as it was a thread about powergetting when hours before you and your lads were planning a power get.

Monkah said:
I don't see anyone having a ban request on Necro for the original thread-- not to mention the specific CCC I put in got no response while that got two pages

There are plenty of people whose attitudes should warrant their removal, but you seem to be the one who was unlucky enough to fall into these crosshairs. :[ (Also you're literally just the first on a list of complaints I need to address)

Monkah said:
and it would have been entirely IC, had it not been for the fact that it'd probably require some form of admin auths in order to not get instantly voided. the character had been (slightly) interested in mutiny ever since maybe two days after he got his rank-- that's not even anything new.
I see so you this swagile kid talked about this ICly and those logs weren't you and him having an ooc conversation about how to fix the cca (which i can honestly check if youd like I still have box access). As it stands it just seems like you're the one upset with the CCA OOC and ICly I guess and you're making OOC plans to fix it and once brought to light you claim them to be "ic i swear".

Monkah said:
you're clearly holding more reasons for this than you're willing to say. none of the above are even worthy of a two day ban, so im going to go off on a limb here and say you're likely holding some sort of grudge from the tacogate incident and/or something else that you're not willing to share
I get that you'd want to try and defuse the situation by assuming I'm someone buttmad over that loltacogate but I honestly don't even care enough. For the past weeks I've been pestered about tnb crap and you're literally a name that keeps popping up as some terrible toxic member of the community. I've always been the grave digger for people who either cba to speak up about it or don't want to speak out about it so I really can care less about whether or not they come forward. The admins have experience with you and a good number of community members should too. My biggest issue is how toxic of an individual you are and how people like you will literally be the downfall of a community like this. Especially a fresh little rebooted server that wants to try its hardest not to fail again.

Monkah said:
im going to enjoy this thread tho
- monkah
Me too :)

The reason Operator made this request is because he has a tendency to attempt to expel and disenfranchise those he disagrees with or present alternative ideas on roleplay, or just perpetuate ideas he finds questionable. See his treatment of me post-Scorpia on the CA front a couple of years ago. Since he can't just use his power as RDA to make it impossible to make someone so incapable of enacting out their vision or ideas, he attempts to ban them.

Yes I know I'm inciting drama and firing shots. But I think there's a mutual chip on Operator and I's shoulders.

EDIT: Disregard that, this entire thing is an opine based on me being buttrustled over past events.

yo operator quit fucking with those lames and come fuck with the squad

CosmicCommander said:
The reason Operator made this request is because he has a tendency to attempt to expel and disenfranchise those he disagrees with or present alternative ideas on roleplay, or just perpetuate ideas he finds questionable. See his treatment of me post-Scorpia on the CA front a couple of years ago. Since he can't just use his power as RDA to make it impossible to make someone so incapable of enacting out their vision or ideas, he attempts to ban them.

Yes I know I'm inciting drama and firing shots. But I think there's a mutual chip on Operator and I's shoulders.
I mean I had no "real" beef with you but everyone in command did. Especially with you attitude (Although that was mostly mosus sankov bein a nigga). You can do whatever you want now I wont stop you, I'm just making a ban request because admins come to me saying "god i want to ban this person so bad" and players state, albeit in your teamspeak which i frequent to say hi to brown, "this kid is such a shit". Even ganglider was going to ban this kid before he even had the chance to join the HL2 for the shit he apparently pulled at combine control but didn't because "gangleider: but i figured gangleider: he'd have learnt" additionally he didnt have specific proof of that incident so he wanted to be a proper lad.

It's really obvious what Monkah's trying to do (albeit poorly.)

Ban three people for "conspiring to take over the CCA" but not ban the guy who's blatantly trying to take over the CCA for purely OOC reasons at every turn? There really does need to be consistency here.

I mean, you can try to say "Oh, he's totally doing it IC" in which I'd ask "Have you read any of this guy's posts?" It's clearly not purely IC and mostly fueled by OOC motivations.

I'm not sure that makes planning a self rise of power out of character okay.

I have in fact received confirmation that it was Monkah and Swagile who tried to frame an admin at combine control and got pbanned when it was proven they were lying So I mean it just really does get my jimmies that a person like you would even get root in something as young as this rendition of hl2.

Operator said:
I have in fact received confirmation that it was Monkah and Swagile who tried to frame an admin at combine control and got pbanned when it was proven they were lying So I mean it just really does get my jimmies that a person like you would even get root in something as young as this rendition of hl2.

Assuming that you're not pulling that argument out of your asshole; who gives a shit about what happened in CC?

tacomuncher said:
After Jutland and a badly role-played CA, Cosmic is not a credible source.

I thought a lot of people liked Moses Sankoh and the way I RPed him to at least some extent. And I also thought Jutland was rather good, until the sixth episode or so when player attrition and so forth kicked in and it really got rail-roady. I don't understand how you can conflate your opinions of my character and my (lack thereof) of administrative abilities with my credibility, but OK.

I'm not trying to justify my mistakes, btw. I've made plenty.

Monkah said:
@Arzalis, one is an entirely ic plan that needed ooc auths
the other is an ooc circlejerk in which high command promoted their friends for ooc reasons

if I was so desperate for powerjerk I wouldnt be *oocly* the #1 person trying to put an end to rank hierachy in the first place
Can you provide me with a date in general in which this "IC" coup was discussed ? I just took a backup of the script (since I hadn't in 2 months) and I'll gladly retract my statement (even if couping a fresh CCA is shit because you oocly know its weak to begin with) if I can find it in the chatlogs. Otherwise I'm still pressed to believe you're lying here and are simply trying to cover your own ass since apparently you doing shit like this isn't news.

Mr.Omega said:
Or maybe because some high rankers are shitty.

I find it hard to believe your low ranking character has developed such an abhorrence for the 'high rankers' after the new ones have essentially been here for 2 OOC days, if that.

Having read all of Monkah's prior posts across the forums, it is very clear it is fueled by out of character motivation and is willing to go to such lengths to manipulate situations like tacogate to benefit themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread