Minges knocked me out and dragged me around town.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotciv

New Blood
Feb 21, 2012
  • Players Name: James McCool, Freddie Frank
  • Steam ID: I don't know what their steam IDs were or how to get them.
  • Reason for ban: I hopped onto the server for a moment 4 or 5 hours ago just to quickly set up a character I was planning on playing the next day. I believe there was an admin on at the time. They were playing as a unit and announced shortly after I arrived that they were heading off for the night. As soon as they left these two chucklefucks cornered me in the spawn train and beat me down. They dragged me around town for like five minutes and continued to beat me so that I wouldn't wake up. Eventually they got bored and left. I used /a to call for help several times but got no answer, so I assume there were no admins online.
  • Proof: Apparently the hud animation for when you're taking damage has a frame where players can't be seen. So yeah this first picture kinda sucks.
  • Vw4UpEA.jpg
F9DTC4a.jpg

• What would you like to see improved: I understand that picking new admins isn't something done so easily, but maybe expand your team so that there are people who can take care of things during low population hours. I wasn't trying to rp tonight, but I imagine that it's a pretty shitty situation for people that do try and have to deal with this because the admins are all sleeping.

I don't know what's up with all the extra bullet points. I guess the size of the pictures messed everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread