minge / failrp

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faded

Dec 19, 2014
  • Players Name: Yuri Penvosky,Taylor 'Heart' Quin ,and Ricardo Hudson
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:60036806
  • Reason for ban:Failrp and Minge
  • Proof:None check the logs
  • What would you like to see improved: Stop peope for punching with no rp

It doesn't work this way. You've provided literally no proof to anything. If you want something to be done you need to take screenshots, a video, anything other than 'check logs'.

I've seen Yuri around before and yeah, he is annoying. He would constantly get himself killed, lose his weapon, then continue to complain in LOOC because someone took it.

Yuri openly says he's from the canals and coasts and shit to random vendors within district one. But I think that's more of a case of him being an IC pleb than anything.

lmfao I know I have not proof .I wish a took a screenshot.Admins you can close this I will try to get proof.I would of got proof but I got ban because I fought back.Then started a fight and did not rp it and took my money.

yuri is a top lad, just needs some help with making sure IC and OOC is kept apart and from being a general IC idiot (but I like this because it adds a funny factor to the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread