Metagame

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walrus

meat rubber
Jan 15, 2015
  • Players Name: CCA.C17-UNION.04.82327
  • Steam ID: I don't know, I'm really sorry. They never really killed me, so I couldn't find out. Real sorry about that.
  • Reason for ban: So, I was joking that only 3 CP's were on, that I would shotcop. I was then shot, knocked out and trapped in a wall.
  • Proof: (see attached files)
  • What would you like to see improved: Have things like this never happen again to anyone.

[OOC] James Perkins: Someone help in nexus, I see a big moniter
[OOC] James Perkins: With rotating screens, and I'm lock up behind it

I think he just got put into the mail chute

This isn't metagaming so much as it is backseat administration.

Because if you're going to shotcop late at night with no admins on, you are the worst kind of person and you deserve anything coming to you.

I was joking. Who expects a citizen to have a gun. I know shot copping is a asshole move, so I don't do it.

woopsman said:
This isn't metagaming so much as it is backseat administration.

Because if you're going to shotcop late at night with no admins on, you are the worst kind of person and you deserve anything coming to you.
Are people sensitive enough to the point of doing this sort of stuff just because of an OOC joke that tons of people make?

Jeez.

Poe's Law - a literary adage which stipulates that without a clear indicator of an author's intended sarcasm it becomes impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism.

I'm sorry for doing it, and I'll try my best not to fall back into bad habits and mail-chute/stunbaton abuse, and with my family's help, we should be able to get through this together.

..though seriously, i did take a joke a bit far, to be honest.
probably shouldn't have tied you up, either

sorry m8 :)

Owain, you should know better and I hope to see this doesn't happen in the future. No punishment needed here, but if the behavior continues there will be issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread