Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky & Kathryn Malone

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sid~

PRETTY COOL GUY. THE GUY WHO REALLY INTRODUCED THE
May 21, 2011
  • Players Name: Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky & Kathryn Malone
  • Steam ID: idk
  • Reason for ban: Been getting reports of them trolling late night, want admins to check logs for full story and etc.
  • Proof:
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Basically they RDM'd my friend and typed a /me, didn't wait for my painresponse, and just attakced me with the baton until I was unconscious

[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Please do something about this

[PM to Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: seems like from the logs, u guys r trolls
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: How?

[PM to Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: are u with kathryn
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Depends who, I was not trolling at all, but there were a few funny remarks, and the way the units had reacted was VERY abusive
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Yes

[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Kathryn is a very humourous guy, but you have to understand that the way they reacted was not the way they're supposed to act

[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: I mean, they don't even type properly, attack with batons, don't wait for responses when you /me, randomly shoot you.
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: It's not like we punch whored or anything

[PM to Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: apparently, u did last nigh
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Peerpressure because of the guy named Saek

[PM to Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: then u admit u were trolling lol
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: we kicked him out of our skype calls though because he's a very mean person (psychopathic)

[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Today, at this very moment, we are no ttrolling at all

[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: I've been here since 2007, I wouldn't risk my rep for that crap
[PM to Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: it doesnt matter, my units has been dealing with retarded trolls from both minges and oldfags, especially in times with admins arent on

[PM to Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: you were one of the punchminging people and you guys roleplay stuff like
[PM to Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Kathryn Malone 's nipples become erect as she places her hands on the cold wall
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Understandable, but they should have been roleplaying with us rather than shooting us
[PM to Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: do u think my units would take you guys seriously

[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: As I said, he's a humourous guy and making us laugh, though I agree that's unnacceptable and I alughed, but in the call I told him not to do that because it's innappropriate

[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: in the skype call they're saying that's realism but I'm telling them it's just retarded
[PM to Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: what you tell him to do is not what it shows in action, im sorry but, it seems they were alone in the server, dealt with you guys trolling last night, and have you guys again
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: anyway I understand
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: What?

[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Ahhh, I understnad
[PM to Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: if you have a complaint, put it up in the forums, but it seems my unit were just frustrated at your guys action with no admin support
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Okay well at least tell them not to fucking baton minge us and shoot us, and then continue to RDM us

[Radio] CCA.C17-VICE.04.17014: AdJ sir?
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: YOU out of all people should know that's not responsible
Player Delegator Supreme left the game (Disconnect by user.)
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Aye, understandable
[PM from Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: Let's RP now
[PM to Markoslav Mikhailovycz-Makevsky]: ill tell them to back off, but you guys have to stop at ur end

• What would you like to see improved: I would like them to stop them to trolling or banned frm the server. Also cross-checking logs would be nice.

I've also been getting a mingey vibe from these guys.

Also his character is Russian, 7'4" and super hench, literally most un-original character in any roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread