Male_07 (repeatedly fucking with props, then D/Cing)

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shotcopper 9000

Dead Soul
Jan 17, 2015
Name: Male_07 (plays 'Stone').

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79621974

Reason for ban: Repeatedly unfreezing (and once we started welding them to the map, straight-up removing) props that formed a large chunk of an area being used for roleplay by several people. Apparently he took grave offence to an unclaimed section of cave being turned into a barracks/mess area for a group that wasn't his, and so he set about repeatedly fucking with us while we were trying to RP. When we eventally ran out and caught him in the act, he disconnected.

It was pretty fucking obvious what was going on and why, because the genius left us a nice little passive-aggressive note before doing it (which I'd seen on the way down through the caves and not really thought much of, until walls and floor sections began disappearing on us).

Allegedly he'd wanted to turn the place into some armoury or some shit, but that's only what I'd heard, so it may not be accurate. Regardless, there was still a fucking enormous amount of unclaimed real estate to be built in, but he elected to deliberately disrupt us instead of grow the fuck up and build whatever it was he wanted somewhere else for him and the two or three other people he seemed to be RPing with.

Essentially, he was mad he got beaten to the punch and couldn't wall off an area himself. This happened about six hours or so ago - I was kind of surprised none of the others posted it, but since Lipiciul actually had a screenshot and was happy to provide it, here you go.

Proof:

pY2Ry.jpg

Myself, Lipiciul, Clarkie, MattC, and The End Itstheend (two different people, the more you know) all saw it happen multiple times, including after I'd complained about it in GOOC.

What would you like to see improved?: This fucking idiot learn that it's not acceptable to fuck over other people over and over again just because you didn't get to do the exact thing you're whining at them for (except for an even smaller group).

Learning to differentiate between IC and OOC would be a bonus, but I don't want to get my hopes up too far.

Last edited:
ross out to serve the law
I'll wait for him to post something about this, then enact some administrative fun.

Isn't this also the same guy who used a picture of a confederate flag as his avatar?

on topic, I've only encountered him once and he was OOCly brash and toxic. He needs a break.

this is the fucking retard who asspulls huge fucking gates and puts them on rooms and describes them like "its locked, gentleman."

yeah he's a fucking idiot

praise ross

An insane character?
Yep. If it bothered anyone then I won't do it again. Not that I planned to.

Isn't this also the same guy who used a picture of a confederate flag as his avatar?

on topic, I've only encountered him once and he was OOCly brash and toxic. He needs a break.
How so?

this is the fucking retard who asspulls huge fucking gates and puts them on rooms and describes them like "its locked, gentleman."

yeah he's a fucking idiot

praise ross
T O X I C. And you didn't see the picture above? That is asspull. Not what I did. Do I even have to mention the material?

How so?

T O X I C. And you didn't see the picture above? That is asspull. Not what I did. Do I even have to mention the material?
ive literally seen you fucking asspull huge fucking gates on whiteforestvillage, particularly on the gas station.

you also are a complete retard on the forums. here's a perfect example

bC3NZgi.png

I'm gonna take some flak for this, because I'm not gonna outright bash him.

What he did was stupid, and disruptive to the RP going on down there. I'd agree that returning to do it more than once shows some kind of audacity. This alone might be rightly defined as toxic, by mostly anyone's standards. However, I'm seeing that there's some kind of misunderstanding here. From what I'm reading, and I might be wrong, Male 07 thinks that walls like that are totally unacceptable, because there wasn't any RP going into their construction. That might've been part of his motive, but still doesn't completely excuse his actions.

Now for the bad news.

Just witnessing his RP, I don't see anything bad enough to warrant a ban, or to support a ban. Again, this is strictly my experience. While he's not incredibly involved in all the RP he does, he's slowly grown more and more involved as he stays around. In everyday RP, he's certainly not been toxic to me, or others. Again, this is my experience, not others'.

Dudes what the fuck? Is there something wrong with what I said, or do you guys just feel like being assholes?

I'm gonna take some flak for this, because I'm not gonna outright bash him.

What he did was stupid, and disruptive to the RP going on down there. I'd agree that returning to do it more than once shows some kind of audacity. This alone might be rightly defined as toxic, by mostly anyone's standards. However, I'm seeing that there's some kind of misunderstanding here. From what I'm reading, and I might be wrong, Male 07 thinks that walls like that are totally unacceptable, because there wasn't any RP going into their construction. That might've been part of his motive, but still doesn't completely excuse his actions.

Now for the bad news.

Just witnessing his RP, I don't see anything bad enough to warrant a ban, or to support a ban. Again, this is strictly my experience. While he's not incredibly involved in all the RP he does, he's slowly grown more and more involved as he stays around. In everyday RP, he's certainly not been toxic to me, or others. Again, this is my experience, not others'.

So basically what you're saying is, since he's your mate, it's not bannable to repeatedly, deliberately disrupt other people's roleplay by forcing them to halt what they're doing and re-paste a dupe to repair the damage he did? Don't you dare try and blow this off as a "misunderstanding". I don't give a shit what he thinks is and isn't unacceptable - especially since the only reason he seems to think that "walls like that are unacceptable" is because it wasn't him who built them. What's so terrible about a huge empty space being populated with props that one could reasonably expect to already be there? It's a widely-practiced thing. If we spent several hours roleplaying dragging supplies down into the cave to build walls, what exactly is that going to contribute over throwing together a setting that could plausibly have been built at a prior stage and using that? It's not as if caves aren't rapidly built upon by insurgents, or mineshafts don't have areas walled off to form rooms.

You're right, you're gonna take flak, but not because you're "not gonna outright bash him". You're gonna take it because you're employing some absolutely incredible mental gymnastics to justify what he's doing, displaying double-standards so brazen it's not even funny.

This alone is more than worth a ban, let alone any of the complaints brought to bear by other members in this thread. I'm not at all surprised that you came in to back your buddy up here just like everywhere else, but I am fucking astounded you actually think it's going to fly.

lol
wrong answer bud
I was looking for an apology or whatever, but looks like that won't happen.
Three day break and removal of TT, considering your history of being pbanned before and being warned many times by other administrators, as far as I have heard.

If you keep on doing that shit (ie. memes in IC and being disruptive and rude to the point of people reporting you), the other bans will be even longer.
EDIT: Oh yeah, feel free to apply for TT in the auth boards after two weeks. And circumventing the ban and TT removal through Dave or any other means will send you on a really long vacation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread