Lyudhoweverthefuckit'sspelled Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scone !

I am not a bot
Jan 16, 2015
  • Players Name: Dream
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19628829
  • Reason for ban: Inability to improve, inability to cooperate, inability to understand criticism, purposely degrading and tainting others' experiences, powergaming, and my most recent personal experience being going out of their way to start problems and completely prevent players from doing anything whatsoever.
  • Proof:

lc3D0xH.jpg

This thread is providing plenty I'll not reiterate, but it's mostly stuff weighted against them http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/26214-general-question-regarding-bans/

Here's a log of them in their endeavour to over and over knock my creature out, tie me up, and prevent me from doing anything at all by keeping me in a shitty cage. Not once, but twice after I'd made it very clear this was not what I wanted.

** Buzz buzz, knocked out after being backed into a corner **

Cho: [LOCAL-OOC] bitch put me down
Cho: [LOCAL-OOC] put me down
Cho: [LOCAL-OOC] and leave me alone
Lyudmila Nikolaya: [OOC] Guises zombie zoo now open.
Cho: [OOC] I will not be best pleased if you caged me
Lyudmila Nikolaya: [OOC] Top above nosebleed.

** I wake up to find I am in a cage and tied up **

Cho: [OOC] oh hey look you tied me up so I can't escape
You can't switch characters while tied up.
Cho: [OOC] oh hey look I can't character swap
Bones: [OOC] cho leads a hard life
Melissa Bell: Hi zombie
'Stray': [LOCAL-OOC] DANCE
Cho: [LOCAL-OOC] let me out lyu
'Stray': [LOCAL-OOC] make him dance
'Stray': [LOCAL-OOC] YOU STABBED ME
] kill

** Alas, this did not work **

'Stray': [LOCAL-OOC] Jk I love you baby

** Props are moved, they run away quickly **

Cho: [YELL] // UNTIE ME
Lyudmila Nikolaya: [LOCAL-OOC] ITS A TRAP
You can't switch characters while tied up.

** They come back, they tie me up again after I was only just untied by Stray **

Cho: [LOCAL-OOC] did you seriously fucking tie me a second time?

** Screw it, clearly she's having fun with this character, I'll go play something less conspicuous **

** They immediately chase me down and knock me out **

Cho the Second: [LOCAL-OOC] yeah stop

** Rionas saves me ((

npc_rionas killed Scone using weapon_cc_m16_m203
Cho the Second: [LOCAL-OOC] thanks
Lyudmila Nikolaya: [LOCAL-OOC] DAMMIT I HAD HIM TIED.

Screenshot Dump
KjGbaVI.jpg

Nhut9zP.jpg

4N4ZzxJ.jpg

rLmiFQt.jpg

0fFoL5H.jpg

• What would you like to see improved: Well seeing as this person refuses to improve, maybe they deserve a vacation and perhaps some of those heavy weapons (and the vest, how did they get a vest?) they're heavily abusing taken off their shoulders.
Clarity edit: While this alone is nothing too bad it's still really shitty of them as it kept others from even trying to roleplay with all the disruptive shit they caused. It's the combined sum of all the other experiences in the other thread and their inability to get better that I feel warrants administrative action so they finally get the message.

You forgot to add trying to kill me as a bullsquid and running around with the others who were fucking about with you, including myself maybe I did take it abit too far, most of us were just waiting for the map to change back, thinking there was going to be one as last time it crashed we all were messing around while we waited.

I shot you once and moved on. You elected to knock me out again.

Also hi I can edit what I replied too. It was known well enough there was no admin coming back a second time, it was said repeatedly and clearly enough more than once.

I didn't see anything, but I've ask Albino to ban me I honestly want to stay awhile anywhos.

i think this might've been the same person who kept spawning blatantly OOC fallout music radios the other day and just wouldn't quit it. that was pretty annoying and i ended up just walking away from the rps.

apologies if im mistaken for someone else
also, why are ko sticks and ties even a thing? its stupid and annoying to have to wait a couple minutes to wake up because someone KO'd you. people who are dicks with them should be dealt with sure, but at the same time it would be smart to remove the feature that enables the behavior in the first place. i cant think of any situation involving either of these features that wouldnt better be dealt with through RP, or fetching an admin.

also also is this the same dream from way back when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread