Lushalemon & Rokhazula Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad the video has audio proving u were in teamspeak with lush, who can be heard in the background

Sure, I mean.. I'm in a the Half Life 2 General Chat channel, it's not like I'm banned from talking to others while I RP.

Rokhazula said:
Sure, I mean.. I'm in a the Half Life 2 General Chat channel, it's not like I'm banned from talking to others while I RP.
no, but co-ordinating in the channel like that is what we call metagame in this community.

Alright, evidence looks great on Rok's side with a video and screenshot, however metagaming...I don't know...Should this be a fully bannable offense?

Supergameman said:
Alright, evidence looks great on Rok's side with a video and screenshot, however metagaming...I don't know...Should this be a fully bannable offense?
i dont think you really watched the video

or saw that it proved nothing that i didn't already say

You're... kind of right. I didn't really watch the full video because after a bit I thought it as clearing up the offense, but it still shows what's been explained in the ban request. I don't want to be knocked around sides, so I'll leave an admin to decide the final verdict.

Edit: Watched the whole video and it's just him being beat with stunsticks, doesn't disprove anything.

Supergameman said:
You're... kind of right. I didn't really watch the full video because after a bit I thought it as clearing up the offense, but it still shows what's been explained in the ban request. I don't want to be knocked around sides, so I'll leave an admin to decide the final verdict.
LITERALLY AN 8 SECOND VIDEO

Another reason teamspeak should go die in a fire along with anyone who tries to roleplay and spout memes in teamspeak at the same time.

The reason COTA and the CCA use TeamSpeak to communicate is because they have the right to. The Combine is a sophisticated and effective network of communications. Two guys who decide they're going to mug a unit don't have the communication devices and technology the Combine have access to. Don't complain about something as stupid as that in a ban request meant for someone else; if you've got a complaint on a different subject, take it to a different thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread