Leroy ; Powergaming

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scramble

good natured
Jan 1, 2015
Players Name: Leroy (Bryce Cooper)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87274912
Reason for ban: powergaming, attempted RDM, and avoiding roleplay
Proof: Logs at the bottom, and there's a screenshot in here somewhere
What would you like to see improved: he can keep his crossbow, i just want to make sure this doesnt happen again. maybe a short ban, i guess?

• Starts inside the lobby of CCH-A, the one right on the plaza with windows all along the side (on build_210 i think its called)
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] u afk?
Ingvar Tveit: [LOCAL-OOC] no
Ingvar Tveit: [LOCAL-OOC] hi
** Bryce Cooper faking a russian accent. "Vello friend."
** Ingvar Tveit looks up at Bryce from the counter. "Yes?"
Player Bucky left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Player MURDERWHORE left the game (Disconnect by user.)
** Bryce Cooper still faking the accent, but he is grinning. "Please my friend, go over to zat wall." pointing to the wall behind Ingavr
Ingvar Tveit: I don't follow.
Ingvar Tveit: If this is a stickup, you've got the /wrong/ guy.
Bryce Cooper: No stick up.
** Ingvar Tveit rubs at his chin unexcitedly.
(CCA.C17-CIND.SD.06656) [EVENT] ** With the two entering the second area a smokey gas begins to filter into the room. Again, if there is any hole or leak in the mask it causes a burning. **
CCA.C17-CIND.SD.06656: [OOC] ignore that
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] Btw
Lillian Carter: [OOC] Tottally a /lev
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] The rule of mugging you have to demand for 15 precent of cred so how many creds ya have?
Ingvar Tveit: [LOCAL-OOC] uh, i dont know
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] It's at your bottom
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] near your name
Ingvar Tveit: [LOCAL-OOC] ah ok
Ingvar Tveit: [LOCAL-OOC] 100
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] kek so I'll mug you for 13 is that ok?
Ingvar Tveit: [LOCAL-OOC] sure
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] thats a little less then 15 but ehh
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] 15% i mean
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] back to IC
** Ingvar Tveit straightens out his back, standing now properly on his feet.
** Bryce Cooper still faking the accent. "I am giving you von chance my friend." "I'm going to give you these instructions carefully, and slowly.
Bryce Cooper: Go upstairs to the room I lead you to, follow my orders, and do not talk, you won't be harmed.
Bryce Cooper: Now..Come on.
** Ingvar Tveit squints at Bryce before sweeping a stapler off the table in Bryce's direction.
Ingvar Tveit: Fuck off.
** Bryce Cooper walks to the other side of the counter
Player Lancer left the game (Lancer timed out)
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] Hold on
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] ok
[L] ** Ingvar Tveit raises up his hands as Bryce approaches, immediately swinging for his throat once he closes the distance between the two.
Unknown command: save_replay
(Bryce Cooper) ** He hits Bryces throat with great force it makes his choke for a second. **
Unknown command: save_replay
** Ingvar Tveit immediately follows up with a kick to the shins. "You fucking serb', coming in here trying to take /me/?"
CCA.C17-RcT.30753: [OOC] I'm here
** Bryce Cooper gets very angry. "You dare--OK YOU ASKED FOR THIS!" He then pulls out a crossbow then says "You think I'm playing?" //Jesus christ stop powergaming and wait your turn.
Bryce Cooper: COME ON!
Bryce Cooper: MAKE ANOTHER MOVE I DARE YOU!
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] Wanna take this upstairs?
** Ingvar Tveit immediately shoves Bryce forward as he begins to rip a large crossbow out of his pants or backpack. "You fucking try me, cuckmeister!"
Ingvar Tveit: [LOCAL-OOC] bar fight best fight
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] KEK
** Bryce Cooper then gets ready to fire. "WANT TO DIE?" "OK!"
Player mccrae left the game (Disconnect by user.)
** Bryce Cooper takes a horse stance to avoid getting knocked over.
** Ingvar Tveit ducks down and throws his shoulder at Bryce's gut, reaching down for the back of his knee.
Player JulianCraftFTW left the game (JulianCraftFTW timed out)
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] Shout at me when ya wanna die. Bc I have a crossbow I'm going to win lel but you get to react.
Ingvar Tveit: [LOCAL-OOC] alrighty
Ingvar Tveit (sprunket): [TO ADMINS] uhh, are crossbows concealable?
** Bryce Cooper shakes his leg around and kicks his hand away. "Ok." "You ready to die?"
** Ingvar Tveit releases an un-relenting flurry of fists towards Bryce, unwilling to accept any death.
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] Took the cross bow out bc Didn't wanna get shot mid rp
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] I mean I un equipt it
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] go on
Ingvar Tveit: [LOCAL-OOC] ye
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] Go on
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] lel
** Ingvar Tveit grabs Bryce's shirt, continuing to pound away at the man's abdomen with his Norwegian knuckles of fury.
Player Lil' Goth left the game (Disconnect by user.)
(Bryce Cooper) ** As the man stops punching, Bryce is left staggered for a for seconds..He quickly runs upstairs to avoid anymore harm. **
You change clothes.
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] chase me
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] chase
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] do a quick me
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] /me
[L] ** Ingvar Tveit immediately turns and runs for the door, busting through it and stopping at the opposite side of the street.[noun].com>

• Center of the plaza now

Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] wtf? dude comon and chase me bro
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] It's a little more fun that way
Ingvar Tveit: [LOCAL-OOC] ingvar has no intention to die
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] kek
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] byw
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] btw
(Bryce Cooper) ** Bryce runs back down stairs then quickly runs out of the building firing a bolt near where Ingvar stands saying. "IDIOT!" **[noun].com>

• he shoots at me with his crossbow before sprinting off into D3 i think?
[REQUEST] Ingvar Tveit: *sniffle* Some fuckin' serb just came at me with a crossbow - he ducked off into district three, the one with CCH C.
Ingvar Tveit: Hey, miss-
** Shiloh Perkins pauses, turning to the man. ''Yup?''
Ingvar Tveit: Do you know what the cops are up to?
Ingvar Tveit: They're gone, and-
Shiloh Perkins: I dunno, cop stuff, really.
Shiloh Perkins: Did you need one?
** Ingvar Tveit points away with his bloody sleeve.
Ingvar Tveit: Some serb with a crossbow dashed down there.
** Shiloh Perkins glances to his sleeve, her eyebrow raising slowly.
Shiloh Perkins: O--oh.
Shiloh Perkins: Are you okay?
Ingvar Tveit: Fine, just fine.
Shiloh Perkins: I.. uh.
Shiloh Perkins: We might need to look around. I'll go look.
** Ingvar Tveit rubs at his arm, which his clearly bleeding.
Ingvar Tveit: I've got one of the phone things, bastards didn't call back.
** Shiloh Perkins blinks a few times, leaning back, allowing her backpack to slide off her shoulders. ''Wait.''
** Shiloh Perkins drops her backpack onto the ground, kneeling down with haste. She'd unzip her backpack, rooting around before pulling out a clean beanie.
** Shiloh Perkins rises up, stepping closer to Ingvar, carefully pressing the Beanie to his wound before applying pressure.
Shiloh Perkins: Okay, do me a favor and hold that there.
Shiloh Perkins: That should, for now, atleast slow the bleeding.
Ingvar Tveit: Thanks, miss.
** Ingvar Tveit holds the beanie up against his torn sleeve.
Shiloh Perkins: Yeah! No problem. Go to the CMS and wait inside, or wherever you feel safest at.
Shiloh Perkins: I'll find the units.
Ingvar Tveit: Thanks.
Shiloh Perkins: Yeah!
Dimitri Koroslev: Yo.
Dimitri Koroslev: Where's everyone at?
** Ingvar Tveit smiles ; his discomfort is clear.
** Shiloh Perkins leans down, grabbing onto her backpack. She'd slide the straps over each shoulder, glancing at the man before suddenly jogging off to her left.
Dimitri Koroslev: Uhh..
Ingvar Tveit: Asshole with a crossbow over there.
** Valkyt 'Val' Schnolvk steps back a bit.
Dimitri Koroslev asks something in Russian.
Ingvar Tveit: Wouldn't get into it.
Player Back to back like Jordan '96 '9 left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Valkyt 'Val' Schnolvk: Hmm...
** Ingvar Tveit shambles up, clutching a bloody rag to his arm.
** CCA.C17-SUNDOWN.19000 was in the process of rolling her rifle off her shoulder, as it was already clipped onto her chest-plate mounted sling. "We're low on unit count."
(CCA.C17-SUNDOWN.19000) ** She cocked her head over to the side, squinting her eyes as the fresh blooded rag was pressed onto his arm. She immedietly reached over to her shoulder, pinching her radio. **
** Regulus Cisarian looks over the unit, provided she hasn't RKO'd him by now. "When you're not busy, speak to me in the Wallace Breen Society building." Whether this was a call to resolution, or a call to arms was unclear; he really was a monotonous bastard.
** Richard Vyrona walks up behind the man in the white outfit, he'd sort of idly stand there, crossing his arms and looking judgingly at the three beings before him.[noun].com>

• Ingvar (me) points out Bryce walking into the plaza, directly up to me and 19000. 19000 is busy typing in /r and doesn't notice.
[L] ** Ingvar Tveit flags down Bryce.
Ingvar Tveit: That's that fucking serbian.[noun].com>

• 19000 doesn't notice at all, so Ingvar follows Bryce to stop him from escaping into the sewers
Bryce Cooper: [OOC] Where tf are all the units
Dimitri Koroslev: [OOC] orgy atm.
Richard Bowen: [OOC] dead
[REQUEST] Ingvar Tveit: He's running for the sewers![noun].com>
Marco Sobol: [OOC] 3 are rcts some are training no?[noun].com>

• Ingvar confronts Bryce next to the horse

Ingvar Tveit: [YELL] HEY!
Ingvar Tveit: [YELL] YOU FUCKING SERBIAN CUNT![noun].com>

• Bryce takes out his crossbow, but it's bugged and thus can't shoot. It's the bug where your weapon is invisible and you have no ammo, that thing.
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] hold on
Requesting texture value from var "$basetexture" which is not a texture value (material: pp/copy)
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] hold on
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] dont follow
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] stop following
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] stop
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] wtf
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] Why isnt my gun working
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] It's broken?[noun].com>

• I follow him around a little before Shiloh runs into us again
[PM to Shiloh Perkins] ** Ingvar nods to Bryce.
[PM to Shiloh Perkins] he's trying to rdm me but his gun isnt working i dont think
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] ehh whatever
[PM to Shiloh Perkins] well, its a crossbow in all honesty
[PM from Shiloh Perkins] what pfft[noun].com>
Jakob Halword: [OOC] No
(Lillian Carter) [EVENT] ** The silence of the night extends throughout the city. Within the Nexus the next back of Protection trains while the citizens who will soon find themselves subject to their rule sleep off their work shifts. The streets are quiet, the lighting intermitent. **[noun].com>

• Leroy lies about Bryce having his crossbow out when him killing me would have been in character had his weapon not been broken out of character
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] Void that btw my gun was broken testin it out
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] why do you keep following me around
Ingvar Tveit: [LOCAL-OOC] you've been avoiding me
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] Because im about to log off
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] and My crossbow is broken
Ingvar Tveit: [LOCAL-OOC] you should not have tried to mug me when you had to leave so soon
Screenshot Requested
Dimitri Koroslev: What the fuck.
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] It was a fail atempt at mugging...and im bored
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] nothing to do so loggin.
Bryce Cooper: [LOCAL-OOC] Ok..Well we can continute this tomarrow Im tired
Player Leroy left the game (Disconnect by user.)
[noun].com>

this guy has become a meme in the outlands, they literally say 'dont be a bryce cooper'.

the dude is aware and not ignorant of his reputation, he knows what he's been doing is stupid, but he continues to do it

hes literally threatening to kill a man over 13 credits

Seriously. Unfortunately I wasn't there for some of it, but it happened. And it's bullshit to be honest. Who the hell gave this guy a crossbow?
Another thing is how he isn't exactly allowing the other player to do anything, forcing HIM to play the KID's rules. And that's at least somewhat the definition of Powergaming. I +support (ignore that). Honestly though, this guy needs to calm down a bit and needs some more time to learn about the ways of the RP.
I agree on the short ban.
Can I put this on Quotes Thread?

I've roleplayed with this guy in a fight and he does do many aspects of powergame. From trying to autokill me by randomly trying to shoot me in the head without letting me do anything to counter his aiming at me, to never using "attempts to" or "tries" and only goes right into attacking successfully. He also claimed I powergamed if I did basically anything even when I left them open to counters, which was every time. I dont think perma is needed but he should learn. He also like to do these emotes "**Bryce Cooper raises his gun to [insert name here]'head and yells 'LIGHTS OUT!'"

I've met a guy like this, he ran into an apartment and broke a window and mingle jumped off from the cps to try to keep his crossbow. Cps got him. Idk if it was this guy though, but it was funny when the guy tried Ming breaking the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread