late night minge

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skylion

your newest internet obsession
Sep 17, 2015
OOC Name: Radioactivedog
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:46761123
Character Name: John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
What happened: Guy keeps shooting at randoms (other human survivors included) and initiating random S2K with Terminators, stole Desrat456 Desrat456 's items by RDMing him
Time it happened: 1-2 AM EST
Pictures/Proof: nec nec @Newticus Lost Asian Boy Lost Asian Boy Desrat456 Desrat456 @Bailol @eatyobeets @Puffin can all attest to the guy being a fuck, but I don't think anyone took screenshots/video. Logs can probably be used as well to get the proof

Last edited:
Yes, this guy has been RDming people when people are roleplaying, taking their guns.
He's even bamboozled us as he created existing characters with the same description.
This guy does not want to rp, just get rid of him.

Boy even look at his screenshots on his profile
boi is just playing dark rp like damn

I've got some kill logs of when the guy caught myself and another gent off guard, although I'm not in the business of screen shooting my inventory. I can confirm that two items stolen were from my donation, earlier in the day.
Radioactivedog killed Desrat456 using trp_m4
Radioactivedog killed Dop2567 using trp_m4

Wouldn't mind getting me shite back, tbh.

yeah there's no admins on so this guy's just being a cunt rn

there were no admins on so for a while he was just able to collect ppls scripts

very boring

Cody Wade: [OOC] lads i can see his shadow behind his wall i dont think hes very smart trying to hide in the same place twice
nec killed Radioactivedog using trp_1911

we're just mass bullying him @ this point to try and get him to leave

I'm currently working away and therefore have no access to the server. I'm sure an admin will pick this up shortly - In the mean time remember the Ban/Unban section rules. I know he's pissed a lot of you off, but please just give us the info/evidence we need and we can issue him with a ban. That way he can come to the forums to apologize and hopefully learn.

50S1uzs.jpg

idk if you can see that but thats John Jacob Jingleheimer just showing how much he wants to play on tnb

Handled. I wanted to ban him for longer, but Dave suggested we keep it to around a day.

Let us know if he's back to fucking around late at night after 24 hours.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread