Komono Dragon

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot you because you walked away from me when I was trying to roleplay, and I used them because you called me pretentious.

Glad you're trying to improve the community, though!

What's with the whole giving someone a vort the day they apply business? Reading through your Vortigaunt application tonight (which was posted and accepted yesterday), I'm ready to tear it apart, but it's already been accepted.

There were a dozen red flags in the application and I'm disappointed it passed.

What's with the whole giving someone a vort the day they apply business? Reading through your Vortigaunt application tonight (which was posted and accepted yesterday), I'm ready to tear it apart, but it's already been accepted.

There were a dozen red flags in the application and I'm disappointed it passed.
read the comments.

read the comments.

I did. The biggest issues (interchanging between past and present tense on a whim with a dash of would to spice things up, zapping two cota units to give them a seizure then luring them to the rebel base, etc.) weren't brought up.

I'll speak to drew and the D dog tonight and bring it back to the discussion phase

there is no excuse that I didn't notice these red flags but I was tired from work
I'll speak to drew and the D dog tonight and bring it back to the discussion phase

there is no excuse that I didn't notice these red flags but I was tired from work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread