Keyblockor - disruptive retardation

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
OOC Name: Keyblockor
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18371886
Character Name: Samuel Wilkthrope
What happened: sprinting around S1 with his physgun out and refusing to leave a roleplay zone see below
Time it happened: ~10:30 CST
Pictures/Proof:

f5bKDX5.jpg

so i've put together a lil bar on s1, hasn't got much traffic bu whatever

anyway keyblockor is running around the server, physgun out, with his description set to "A Character" on his... main character

i dunno what he's doing but he's been doing it for at least half an hour. before he even enters the bar i commented on it to sym

pirate sans serif: how has keyblockor been here as long as he has
pirate sans serif: but still hasnt learned that
pirate sans serif: "A Character"
pirate sans serif: isnt an acceptable description for his main character

a few minutes after this, he runs into the bar, straight past me and up the stairs to get to the secret room upstairs

i follow him up and tell him to fuck off or get ic to which he replies "who are you" and proceeds to stand there with his physgun out

Puck van Klerx: [LOCAL-OOC] how about
Puck van Klerx: [LOCAL-OOC] u dont

silence from keyblockor who continues to stand there with his physgun out

Puck van Klerx: [LOCAL-OOC] a)
Puck van Klerx: [LOCAL-OOC] get a title
Samuel Wilkthrope: [LOCAL-OOC] ur unconnected
Puck van Klerx: [LOCAL-OOC] b) fuck off
Samuel Wilkthrope: [LOCAL-OOC] who're you
Puck van Klerx: [LOCAL-OOC] what if u found out ic instead of running around with a non-description
Puck van Klerx: [LOCAL-OOC] with your physgun out
Puck van Klerx: [LOCAL-OOC] youve been here long enough to know better
Keyblockor was killed by worldspawn <-- i dropped a stove on him because instead of answering me he decided to physgun things and there are no admins on
Samuel Wilkthrope: [LOCAL-OOC] Such hostility.
[PM to Samuel Wilkthrope] idk at what point you forgot how to roleplay but its pretty fuckin irritating tbh

not content to take the hint he returns a few minutes later

Samuel Wilkthrope: [LOCAL-OOC] Honestly I don't understand the hostility, but sure.

and proceeds to just... stand there with his physgun out

Puck van Klerx: [LOCAL-OOC] am i going to have to call an admin because you'd rather sprint around with your physgun out than roleplay
Puck van Klerx: [LOCAL-OOC] that'd be pretty fucking sad keyblockor

silence for a minute or two as he stands there with his physgun out

Samuel Wilkthrope: [LOCAL-OOC] Have a good one, Pirate.

aaand he's finally off

but wait, there's more! he takes to sf to let me know he doesn't approve:

Keyblockor: Keep up your personality dude, it'll make you go real far in life.

s1 has enough problems with retards as it is, we don't need multi-year veterans disrupting what rp there is by butting in and fucking around

I was surprised that you didn't say it, but: remove this kebab.

Okay maybe not entirely, maybe a temporary ban will suffice. I've interacted with keyblockr a little bit and they were alright so I don't know where this spout of stupid came from.

Key, if you're reading this, don't be an idiot. I know you can roleplay, don't be all disruptive and retarded, or else we'll really have to take care of you. This is moderately irritating for some people, and I agree with Pirate.

keyblockor historically has been alright i didn't figure i'd be posting a ban request on the boy but there were no admins on to complain to and i didn't feel like dragging someone on because of his malicious standing so here we are

it's just stupid and disruptive and honestly not something i should even have to complain about but i can only assume i'm not the only one he's done this to considering how long he's been running around tonight

Keyblockor can't actually respond because he doesn't want his account linked to the forum. (don't ask me).

Keyblockor can't actually respond because he doesn't want his account linked to the forum. (don't ask me).

smart boy doesnt want to give away his steam games and skins to beet (devs take a share also)

The shitty description I can kind of forgive, if only because so many other players either leave their description blank or just have some nonsense there.

That being said, dicking about with a physgun even after being repeatedly told to leave isn't cool.

he did just burst into my office, stare at me, panda and pyro and then shut the door and sprint away
so there's that

He still has the one line description. "A character."

I don't really think he's serious. But I don't think slapping a ban on him with little to no explanation is a good solution.

Maybe an admin sit to see if he's actually interested in the server. If he isn't. Give him a few days off and see if that fixes things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread