Justicar/Years of the Rabbit - PM metagame

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
Players Name: Justicar/Years of the Rabbit
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151061889
Reason for ban: Metagaming in PMs.

Feandan was also involved in this to an extent though I'm not really sure how much since I don't have the actual logs of their PMing; Justicar took credit for being the instigator.

Proof: http://pastebin.com/UAexeJ0X

What would you like to see improved:

There isn't really a "general punitive action request" forum so this gets to go here; I don't know if a ban is really the correct response but it does need to be made clear that this sort of thing isn't acceptable. I didn't want to pull Midas away from roleplay to have him deal with this on-server after he confirmed it and Justicar admitted to it (and then the server crashed), so here we are since it seems like we can settle it here.

The longer I spend typing this the sillier it seems to put up a ban request for it since everything was admitted to and seemingly settled but I think it needs to be done anyway for reference if necessary... I'm not really sure since it's a bit on the rare side for someone to own up on the spot like he did, but I was advised to do so, so here we are.

and pirat?: um
and pirat?: i caught this guy pm metagaming and he just sort of
and pirat?: owned up to it and said he'd take whatever punishment
adderall: ???
adderall: s2?
and pirat?: i don't know what to do about that
and pirat?: s1
adderall: ffff
and pirat?: should i post a ban request or something
adderall: /a that shit?
adderall: yeah
and pirat?: this has never happened before lmfao
adderall: post a really respectful ban req man

Again I don't know if a ban is really in order considering he owned up to it immediately. I'm posting this under advisement pretty much.

The guy owned up to it and in another thread pretty much made a ban request on himself, if he wants to get punished for his actions that his choice id say

[PM from Emile Van Buren] I seriously need a time out, because RP is not meant to be a win situation. I abused it today.
[PM from Emile Van Buren] I want no sympathy.

Looks good to me. I'll let another admin look at this first, though.

dougal said:
The guy owned up to it and in another thread pretty much made a ban request on himself, if he wants to get punished for his actions that his choice id say
While owning up to his mistakes does make him noble, it, unfortunately, does not leave the choice of punishment up to him.

He's been banned for 36 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread