Event [JUDGING COMPLETE] Terminator Writing Contest

l7lRWzQ.png

To celebrate the launch of a new Terminator iteration, I'll be running a writing contest to bring forward the creative minds of the community to once again re-immerse ourselves in the setting of the future war.

The Judges
Zombiedude101 Zombiedude101 Mother Mother Enraged Enraged Mongoose Mongoose will be judging each entry.

How do I participate?

Simply post your story in the Terminator in-character area (the one under the new forum category for this iteration) to enter! If you post multiple pieces, you must specify which one you are entering with via an "(*)" in the thread title.

While more than welcome to participate, the judges cannot qualify for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place prize.​

What do I get if I win?

1st Place:$165 character art commission from https://www.instagram.com/nielsglenhammer/
2nd Place:$60 Steam game
3rd Place:Damaged M4 at server launch
(just kidding I'll get you a $20 Steam game)

This contest will be going on until the 28th, at which point the writing phase closes and the judging phases begins.

Good luck!​

Last edited:
I'm posting on behalf of Slug cause they're a busy bee and what not!

Judging took a bit longer than we originally anticipated it to but the judges have finally come to a consensus on the winners!

First Place
Guy! Guy!

Second Place
Grogrock Grogrock

Third Place
BoB (Best of Boxes)² BoB (Best of Boxes)²

Reach out to Slug on discord or steam to get your prizes!

All in all everyone's stories were very enjoyable to read and we were happy to partake in both basking in the creativity of the writers and being able to judge the contest!
I'll let Mother Mother Zombiedude101 Zombiedude101 and Mongoose Mongoose post their own remarks that they may have and I'll throw my own up later once I'm back home.

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone else that soaked in some juicy forum ratings by posting stories!

Just want to point out that everyone submitted some great pieces- it was actually pretty difficult to determine the winners. So I hope you guys continue to keep being creative and contributing the the collective lore and worldbuilding at the next TRP!

Users who are viewing this thread