Josh Kuh's Ban Request for minging away from Pk'd

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if he commit suicide you cant take his gear

hes already dead you cant rp looting dead people

thansk goodbye

He also reconnected and tried to "kidnap" me in front of loner town and that was RP'd pretty poorly.

Having been Pk'd before, I know that as the person being PK'd you must turn over your gear to the PKer(s). Idk about suicide though. Maybe just drop your stuff where you died?

Blazer232 said:
He also reconnected and tried to "kidnap" me in front of loner town and that was RP'd pretty poorly.

Having been Pk'd before, I know that as the person being PK'd you must turn over your gear to the PKer(s). Idk about suicide though. Maybe just drop your stuff where you died?

if he killed himself its a pk

but you cant rp looting dead bodies so no loot unless he willingly drops it

Bounty Swift said:
if he killed himself its a pk

but you cant rp looting dead bodies so no loot unless he willingly drops it

you can loot dead bodies if the character is pkd that rule only applies to nlrs

There's actually logic there. If someone's character kills themselves, in the technical regard there is no PKer for the loot to be turned over to. Although, if the player intentionally killed off his character to avoid a situation, punishment should be received in the form of a rough slap on the back of the wrist and a re-RP. In the non-technical regard, it makes literally no sense for someone who's died in front of your character to be unlootable. And no, he should not keep the loot for himself to reuse on his next character, either. This late in the game, the most proper solution would be for the items to just be deleted willingly by the player, an admin running a quick check of his inventory to make sure he didn't keep anything. Nobody needs to be permabanned, and we can chalk this up to a learning experience for both players.

jerkbox said:
oh.......

The predisposition that anything coming from my mouth is going to be ludicrous deters me from presenting pragmatic advice and instead encourages me to be inane and off-topic.

It feels nice when I go against that, though.

Clavier said:
The predisposition that anything coming from my mouth is going to be ludicrous deters me from presenting pragmatic advice and instead encourages me to be inane and off-topic.

Well quit typing with your mouth then ya fuckin bozo.

Clavier said:

do you have a dictionary next to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread