Josh Kuh's Ban Request for minging away from Pk'd

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2012
•Players Name:John Kuh
•Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:87636210(SF: JOSH KUH)
•Reason for ban:Josh's IC character committed suicide and then I called Pk'd since three people including myself witness him committed suicide. And after I said come back give me all of your gear because I called PK'd he left the server. He just minge away from a PK'd...
•Proof:http://gyazo.com/5ef243cf5a959287182b0e427101f26d
http://gyazo.com/a852ebe2452c4bb44017463fbef12001
http://gyazo.com/829ac7dd20130fafb339bf5ff9bcd829
•What would you like to see improved: I would like to see people not minging away from a Pk'd. I had two chars which been Pk'd and yes they have top of the line gear but I didn't run away. I took the PK'd like a person and it was fun making a whole new char and progressing on that one. I just don't want people leaving the server just because one char been PK'd... It stupid.

Sdr. Avgust Simonenko (Wateremlon YIPPY KAH YAH): [OOC] JOsh Kuh coming back. Let hope he give me all his stuff or he getting banned.

Breaking the chatbox:

8ziRQ.jpg

'Dr. Dre' (JOSH KUH): [OOC] [ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities

tusk killed JOSH KUH using ts2_sr3m
'Dr. Dre' (SF: JOSH KUH ID: STEAM_0:0:87636210) has left the server

[PM TO 'Dr. Dre'] Give me all of your gear. Josh been PK'd... You can't keep your gear.
[PM FROM 'Dr. Dre'] when was i pkd?
[PM TO 'Dr. Dre'] When you commit sucide.. Sucide = PK'd... And three people saw it.\
[PM FROM 'Dr. Dre'] when did i kill myself?
[PM FROM 'Dr. Dre'] what the fuck are you talking about
yet?
'Dr. Dre' (JOSH KUH): [OOC] [ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34[ERROR] gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities/test_anom_burner/cl_init.lua:34: Tried to use invalid object (type CLuaEmitter) (Object was NULL or not of the right type) 1. Add - [C]:-1 2. unknown - gamemodes/tacoscript2srp/entities/entities
^ He used that to block people messages.
Player JOSH KUH left the game (Disconnect by user.)
'Dr. Dre' (SF: JOSH KUH ID: STEAM_0:0:87636210) has left the server

And also Josh change his name to Dr. Dre and tried to keep his IC Char which been Pk'd Josh.... You can't keep your gear after you just been PK'd.. And then he go through all this trouble just so he can't lose his gear... It stupid... He trying to get himself perm banned or something.

He'll be banned permanently until he properly explains himself for the questionable behavior he's shown so far.

just read the rules. nothing about pk'd players having to give you all their ooc stuff

[FSC] Cs-M3. xavier;433008 said:
Well.. He the one perm banned.

I don't think you understand how rule enforcement is portrayed here. People wont get permabnaned because you didn't get a makarov.

Triangle said:
I don't think you understand how rule enforcement is portrayed here. People wont get permabnaned because you didn't get a makarov.

But...

Sif said:
He'll be banned permanently until he properly explains himself for the questionable behavior he's shown so far.

Josh Kuh had instructed me to post this explaining himself:

this is on behalf of josh kuh
i disconnected immediately after saying that, it was clearly a joke that you have taken way too far on behalf of the fact that YOU want my gear more than i do. im pretty new to the server and i dont know that suicide = permanent kill? especially in a joking manner when someones trying to RDM all of us. YOU ARE the script players and YOU want my "shitty gear" so you rdmed me to take my silenced pistol and my taurus. wtf.

And P.S. My char never wantedto kill you and also it wasn't joke. You change your char name and everything. And broke Chatbox over one Pk'd. So, you took it was to far over on Pk'd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread