Jon Holmes Ban backup

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeanos

Legend
Aug 30, 2011
Players Name: Jon Holmes
Steam ID: UNKOWN (Had error's in my console and he didn't even bother to give me his stemid)
Reason for ban: When I met Jon I gave him a pistol, next day I asked nicely for it back. he denied and said that he stashed it then walked off without waiting for me to reply without no /me action, So I didn't believe him so I pulled a sawnoff behind his back and suspired him face to face, go to pat him down he waits till the last second to pull out an smg to kill me (Had no time to react due to me looking at inventory). Picks up sawnoff runs off after I confront him he destroys all of his weapons (Two pistols smg and sawnoff) because he was scared. then started to joke saying that I walked right past the guns. the only /me action I've seen this guy do is him sitting at the camp fire.
Proof: At the time I was pretty annoyed that he'd deleted the guns because he was scared, so expect some language. http://images.akamai...E90EBC3267567E/http://images.akamai...8611E53B96435D/http://images.akamai...FC3C68B5E33411/ http://images.akamai...FC3C68B5E33411/
Yes I did say some bad things to him, I admit and will accept any punishment. he then started to waste my time saying lets walk out of this like men, and it's a fresh start.
What would you like to see improved: I do not know, The sawnoff is a donator but still a script, if it could be given back then fine. if not I'm not bothered. it appears this guy is new and doesn't know the rules, (No clue to where he got them guns).
Note: I'm not sure if I powergamed
?

OP

*Seconds after joining the server*
[PM from Frankie 'Delta' Frags] Hey man i need my pistol back
[PM from Frankie 'Delta' Frags] i changed my name from Giorgio Alexandrou to this
*I ignored him but he eventually tracks me down*
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: Hey
Jon Holmes: Hey bud.
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: I dont know if you remember me. but i gave you a pistol.
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: You still got it?
Jon Holmes: Think you got me mixed up.
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: No
Jon Holmes: I don't think we've met.
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: Yesterday we was with Claire
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: I gave you a Makorov
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: [LOCAL-OOC] spelt that wrong
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: We went into a cave
Jon Holmes: Yeah but that was someone else, maybe you've met him.
Jon Holmes: Name's George.
Jon Holmes: Or Giorgio.
** Frankie 'Delta' Frags Laughs
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: That is me
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: I had to change my name
Jon Holmes: Really? Why?
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: Some people just want me dead
Jon Holmes: Who did you piss off?
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: From now on I'm Delta
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: A lot of people
Jon Holmes: You still got your shotgun?
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: [LOCAL-OOC] that got removed by an admin
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: No
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: It got crushed by a rock when i was out in the mountins.
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: I need that pistol
Jon Holmes: Welp, I stashed it a while ago. Next time I head out and I'll get it.
*Spawns a chair for me to sit in, such a gentlemen*
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: [LOCAL-OOC] wait
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: [LOCAL-OOC] sit down
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: [LOCAL-OOC] character switch
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: pp then switch again
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: [LOCAL-OOC] LOOC*
*I didn't feel like giving a gun to this guy would be a good outcome for anybody so I tried to walk away since it appeared to me he clearly wasn't invested in roleplaying but just wanted a swep*
Jon Holmes: Fun catching up with you George, I'll see you around.
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: [LOCAL-OOC] ooc patdownn
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: get on the wall
*This is where he pulls out a swep after I refuse to give into all of his demands*
Jon Holmes: I told you.
César Zavala: [OOC] staying on server is always the worst outcome
Jon Holmes: I don't have it.
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: Listen all i want to do is search you for it. i cant take your word.
** Frankie 'Delta' Frags goes to search
*He pats me down*
funkmound killed You Got Owned79 using weapon_cc_makarov
Frankie 'Delta' Frags: [OOC] omg

If he had approached the situation like a roleplayer and not a script-junkie this would have been avoided; I didn't handle this to my best either.

funkmound's post

oh, this guy again. I've dealt with him on multiple occasions, and he continuously refuses to learn how to roleplay. He really only cares about scripts, and I think a nice vacation would suit him. Just my opinion, though.

E: To clarify, I'm talking about You Got Owned/Giorgio.

Hahaha holy shitting fuck.

I think Boy Georgiou here needs a good long talk about what IC and OOC are, although obviously he's consitutionally incapable of learning. I honestly think he does need a few years off to grow up.

Everyone's an asshole in this situation, you guys. If you want Giorgio to be banned, go ahead and make a ban request. This thread is about Jon Holmes the RDMer.

shotcopper 9000 said:
Hahaha holy shitting fuck.

I think Boy Georgiou here needs a good long talk about what IC and OOC are, although obviously he's consitutionally incapable of learning. I honestly think he does need a few years off to grow up.
Nah honestly I couldn't care less to what you've got to say.

I don't actually see how what Funkmound did was bannable at all. Yeah, maybe rinsing Giorgio rather than just letting the idiot RDM him first and add even more reason for him to be banned a fourth (and hopefully final) time would have probably been a better course of action, but I don't see anything else there that's even problematic let alone bannable.

Giorgio was metagaming by demanding the script back in PMs first, then he starts with patdowns (which he could not decide firmly on being either OOC or IC), then he pulls a SWEP when the guy won't let him try and get a look in his inventory without any proper roleplay whatsoever. Any case against Funkmound should be thrown out the window, while Giorgio needs to go on a permanent vacation until he can learn to quit behaving like an entitled twelve-year-old and obsessing over fucking SWEPs.

Oh and let me point out a very large fact. If i didn't care why would i spend my time making an unbann Application. And scripts isn't the only thing I care about. if you've dealt with me on multiple occasions please be my guest, go make a nice little ban request.

Giorgio Alexandrou said:
You are an absolute retard and belligerently opposed to learning to not behave as such. Fuck off to whatever Dark RP server you came from until you can learn not to be an obnoxious cunt. Thanks in advance.

shotcopper 9000 said:
You are an absolute retard and belligerently opposed to learning to not behave as such. Fuck off to whatever Dark RP server you came from until you can learn not to be an obnoxious cunt. Thanks in advance.
Say what you like

If you don't care what we have to say, why did you make this ban request? Firstly, Jon really didn't do anything bannable here, though I think he could of handled it better. Two, you ABSOLUTELY powergamed, but even without that, you literally brought the OOC subject into IC. He stashed it ICLY, and decided it was better to keep that script from you, (which I totally agree with by the way) but instead you decided to tell him to char swap for it back, which is incredibly stupid.

You say you care because you made an unban request, but your unban requests literally have no effort put into them. You literally gave us logs for things you should be banned for. Powergaming, metagaming, ETC. This is more like a ban request on yourself.

Giorgio has been banned (Rob locked shotcopper's ban request thread so I assume he has) so I guess this ban request is no longer valid?

Not necessarily, but I don't think there's a case for Funkmound to answer to here. At worst he pre-empted Giorgio's RDM rather than getting an admin involved.

At first he seemed like an alright guy, not the shit-heel he later revealed to be. The day before this happened, Claire (Tipper) and I stumbled upon Giorgio in some house, Claire having previously dealings with Ol' George some time ago; this being my first time meeting him. George had borrowed a gun from her a long time ago and was trying to hand it back since he had a bigger gun now but she declined. So I offered to lighten his load by taking it instead and got the makarov in its place. It wasn't until later I learned of his misdeeds which shifted my perspective of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread