John Warp horrendous RP Punishment Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mattcos said:
You people seem to be missing the obvious answers to your , I'm calling the shit above "questions"
We mugged because he molotoved the bar the day before burning our buddy.
I Included the entire mugging purposely with all the fault and such; because I'm not one to blur the truth or lie about the event to a more favorable view,
I've told Donny the stashing rules, And i know about stashing.

This wasn't about items, but since you pulled out your gun to protect some papers, food, and a few backpacks... which was all you were going to loose...
All we really want is to redo it.
something tells me this isn't going to happen pal

I was online at the time and ho-lee shit. The moment he shoots you you barged into the TS channel Soren and I were in and started threatening him with ban requests, completely throwing the pleasant conversation we had to the wayside.

Next time, try *roleplay* mugging someone for *roleplay* items that aren't necessarily scripts, but things your character would want rather than what *you* want.
You could use some practice overall.

mattcos said:
You people seem to be missing the obvious answers to your , I'm calling the shit above "questions"
We mugged because he molotoved the bar the day before burning our buddy.
I Included the entire mugging purposely with all the fault and such; because I'm not one to blur the truth or lie about the event to a more favorable view,
I've told Donny the stashing rules, And i know about stashing.

This wasn't about items, but since you pulled out your gun to protect some papers, food, and a few backpacks... which was all you were going to loose...
All we really want is to redo it.
you were being an shit
and it's undeniable

When you take part in a mugging roleplay, you're taking a considerable amount of risk. It's natural for the victim to not take it lightly when someone's possessions are being taken. However to put it bluntly, get over it. It's virtual items that doesn't make you have a bigger dick, it won't love you back.

Have some dignity by increasing your reputation with being fair and courteous with the victim by providing genuine roleplay which can make mugging seem really fun, despite the occasional set back. Instead, this is why I hardly roleplay anymore. People care more about winning when they don't realize that one hundred credits or a gun is not going to save your character.

I'm not against mugging roleplay, it's completely understandable for one's mentality to resort to stealing in order for him to survive. I hardly know anyone's character who does it for fun. I would really like for this mugging situation to be accommodated with fairness and enjoyment from both sides and have fun with the roleplaying server in general. It's not a competition.

Wow, that was the cutest attempt of a mugging I think I have ever witnessed. I don't even want to fully blame Soren for what he did. You realize you are supposed to act as if the city is teeming with Civil Protection units at all times? Not only were you walking around in broad daylight with weapons, but you didn't take the hint when the scanner followed you from store to store, considering it showed up twice in the video.

Hypothetically, you guys would have had an extreme advantage over him if you had done this properly, it's not like he would have been able to take both of you on. Instead, you chose to box him into a corner, pat him down six or seven times, and wouldn't even let him emote that he was obviously resisting. It wasn't horrendous RP, you forced him to do what he did, as he was obviously being cornered by a few minges just out for scripts.

If anything, I think you guys are the ones in need of a ban, or at least an inventory clear and starting from square one again until you learn to conduct yourself as a citizen before some kind of hot shot bandit.

If mugging RP was just done out of RP reasons for the Char and not just to earn scripts it would be nice. Like if your going to mug someone, you might as well do it for the RP and not just a script earning.

No, Soren isn't getting banned.

But if I catch this kind of behavior on the server from you, you will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread