John Warp horrendous RP Punishment Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattcos

Zealot
Apr 12, 2015
  • Players Name: John Warp
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13584212
  • Reason for ban: Fail RP, x2 rdm, powergame, etc.
  • Proof: http://tinyurl.com/pwtcne7
  • What would you like to see improved: Player Punishment, a redoing of the mugging, possible reimbursement me and my partner; I also think if he's going to just ass pull an automatic and mow down 2 people, maybe he should have his inventory cleared. He needs to learn a lesson and judging by how he RP's he's willing to risk a ban to protect his scripts, and maybe the best way to teach him is to take them away and let him start again.

Honestly, this whole thing looks pretty dumb.

I can attest that everything you did yourself is just as bad as the eventual RDM of you and your partner received as I am sure I was online at the time, or at least had only recently logged off. At the time I logged off there was only one CP online and a handful of citizens. This is you taking advantage of the situation and completely ignoring the IC implications.

You're running around in broad daylight with guns waving guns, being repeatedly photographed by roaming scanners. Were there admins and CP online you'd have been absolutely destroyed by the authority but with no presence there is no backlash for your actions. At least not until you posted proof against yourself on youtube.

You only put on your facewrap after entering the shop after being seen by the scanners holding a glock very clearly on more than one occasion. That's pretty foolish for anyone and deserves a pretty big punishment on its own. You kept pressing on with your mugging even after all of these things that should have had you running for safety were it a more populated time.

Also, he kept twitching whenever you tried to force a search upon him. That's a sign that he's going to emote some sort of resistance so maybe let him do that first before ignoring it and trying over and over. You were being very irritable and impatient, with RP that I think was much worse than what you're accusing him of. If he has nothing on him due to the stashing rule he has nothing on him, you seemed to ignore that, knowing he had scripts of some kind. But hey, I'm no admin, what can I do?

P.S. It's Jim, not John.

I'll also add that the fact you copy/pasted the initial mugging emote is going to get you written off almost instantly by anyone that takes something like a mugging seriously. That was a shitty move in itself, and it essentially let you run up to him (in quite a bad spot to do a mugging if I'm honest) quickly hit ctrl+V, and essentially not give him any chance to really DO anything at that point. All three of you were at fault, in my opinion.

Well i was trying to RP, and if he hadn't ass pulled that gun, i would of properly /me'd the actions like patting down properly, i was trying to ask him if it was all stashed, since we had him by the balls; i was caught off guard by his resistance i didn't realize he had a reason to evade, we assumed his contra was stashed, anyways I'm getting ahead of myself? What exactly are you talking about?
I know for a fact i was ready for that mugging, i had just crashed and got on not knowing if we were still doing the mugging.

There were 3 Cp's online.

!! Well, I'm leaving anyways. In my defence all I have to say is you tried to mug when no one very little people were in the server, this isn't SRP, you're teaching Donny how to improperly roleplay, and I have no regrets.

oh and please stop trying to 'teach' people how to RP when you clearly have very little experience yourself.

oh my god this joker actually recorded himself copy and pasting the text im going to die laughing help me

im youtube downloading this video for my montage video of me killing people who think they're clever by mugging people with little to no rp like it's perp, ill be sure to credit u as the origional video recorder ok??

what this doesn't show is his buddy patting me down 30 times...

ill go on 'soren talks too much late at night' record saying that once he said 'im recording' i was solidified in my opinion of executing them. exact moment of ownage is: https://youtu.be/ZD6n764jAnU?t=222

I say you're a total jack ass for doing mugging RP towards a citizen but that's just my un related opinion!

On topic: You RP'd pulling a gun on him and telling him to follow, he RP'd along. You RP'd telling him to face the wall, he did. You did the RP of searching him and he RP'd having nothing on him. Then you decided to continue OOC searching him even though IC he had nothing on him. Should of just gone with it seeing as even if you did a successful OOC pat down, according to his /me nothing would of been on him for you to steal.

little known fact, the warp family comes from a long line of gun teleporting demi-gods that can make weapons appear and disappear from hands

AlbinoGlowStick said:
I say you're a total jack ass for doing mugging RP on a citizen but that's just my un related opinion!

On topic: You RP'd pulling a gun on him and telling him to follow, he RP'd along. You RP'd telling him to face the wall, he did. You did the RP of searching him and he RP'd having nothing on him. Then you decided to continue OOC searching him even though IC he had nothing on him. Should of just gone with it seeing as even if you did a successful OOC pat down according to his /me nothing would of been on him.
ah, i talked to donny in TS about this, apparently they've had this happen in the past; but all the other times they won the LOOC argument.
mattcos said:
  • he's willing to risk a ban to protect his scripts
i could give less than two shits if my inventory is wiped, im risking a ban to make sure you don't have the scripts anymore. you shouldn't be allowed a weapon, and if i was a scripter on the server i'd code a gunban just for you, so you can never do ur stupid mugging rp that u've apparnetly been doing with Donny, a newer player, teaching him horrible shit that doesn't contribute to rp what soevER

AlbinoGlowStick said:
I say you're a total jack ass for doing mugging RP on a citizen but that's just my un related opinion!
Don't forget that he did the initial mugging emote with a paste.

A FUCKING PASTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adwtOrVKFko

JC Heavy said:
Don't forget that he did the initial mugging emote with a paste.

A FUCKING PASTE
the worst part is this chucklefuck recorded it

im basically minge batman

I actually have counter evidence! View the video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OrZyocbCh4

Angry Neurotic Catholics said:
they represent the majority of the people that would name themselves 'resistance'
also have these poor sods never heard of the stash rule?
from my understanding, one of the admins and a few SqLs told Donny that 'unless it's in your bio and says it's stashed, it's not stashed."

then i know from other admins from earlier in the week, they said that it's stashed if u tell an admin it's stashed?

who knows.. didnt let them peak at my items anyways; wasn't going to deal with them metagaming that i had ooc stashed stuff on me.

Soren said:
from my understanding, one of the admins and a few SqLs told Donny that 'unless it's in your bio and says it's stashed, it's not stashed."

then i know from other admins from earlier in the week, they said that it's stashed if u tell an admin it's stashed?

who knows.. didnt let them peak at my items anyways; wasn't going to deal with them metagaming that i had ooc stashed stuff on me.
lets not even delve into the fact that they decided to mug you in what is essentially D1, that is ICly scattered with cameras, scanners and units
nice job mattcos you really fucked up this time didn't you

Angry Neurotic Catholics said:
lets not even delve into the fact that they decided to mug you in what is essentially D1, that is ICly scattered with cameras, scanners and units
nice job mattcos you really fucked up this time didn't you
ontop of the fact in the video, he leads me into a room /with/ a fucking scanner.

You people seem to be missing the obvious answers to your , I'm calling the shit above "questions"
We mugged because he molotoved the bar the day before burning our buddy.
I Included the entire mugging purposely with all the fault and such; because I'm not one to blur the truth or lie about the event to a more favorable view,
I've told Donny the stashing rules, And i know about stashing.

This wasn't about items, but since you pulled out your gun to protect some papers, food, and a few backpacks... which was all you were going to loose...
All we really want is to redo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread