John 'Edgy' Mc'Connard

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vegetal

vegetal lmao
Mar 26, 2015
Players Name: John Mc'Connard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82747045

Reason for ban: He's done nothing but disrupt roleplay, scriptwhore, spam, basically be a general dickbag.

Proof:
On top of openly scriptwhoring and using the character slot as a vessel for obtaining scripts, he spams OOC and makes smartass quips in LOOC.
John Mc'Connard: [OOC] Step one. Look for the most edgy motherfucker.
John Mc'Connard: [OOC] Step two. Go to canals.
John Mc'Connard: [OOC] Step three. Get shot up.
John Mc'Connard: [OOC] Step four. Repeat.
Thought it was funny to change his name and continue to disturb RP.
John 'Edgy' Mc'Connard: [OOC] Edgy's my middle name.

He had to be kicked for continuing to be a retard, and then switched to S2 so he could avoid further administrative action for being stupid.

Wanderlust եւ kicked John 'Edgy' Mc'Connard.
Player Pro1914 left the game (Kicked by Wanderlust եւ)
John 'Edgy' Mc'Connard: [OOC] Edgy cunts. I'm goin' to my canals. I'm commin bb
Player Pro1914 left the game (Disconnect by user.)

What would you like to see improved:
I, personally, as well as several others think he has no roleplay, outside of scripts, to provide on-server. It's people like him that give the resistance a bad rep, he needs to be booted back to darkRP.

end it

please

also yeah he disrupts roleplay and is generally toxic

This guy is literally a walking storage container for scripts.
I can't tell if he's trolling or literally retarded.

Also, I was in TS with Pineapple at the time and he was spamming her with multiple shitty PMs. He's been nothing but an asshole since I got on, bragged about his scripts and is just a general nuisance. He might not deserve a perma, but he needs a good, long vacation.

Yeah, I've experienced his shit. We were trying to do some late night passive on the canals, when he just comes around, and spams props in the tunnel, and shoots us with his makarov. Do with that what you will.

You weren't banned for one specific reason, you were banned for your general attitude. If you wanted a while, it can always be longer.

My god. Please don't. Seriously. I love taco n banana. That is why I donate. Also I get banned for what exactly?

20160 minutes is not "Awhile" Plus I was just RPing in canals perfectly normal. Cheeky cunts.

Player Pro1914 left the game (Disconnect by user.)

You don't leave to S2 for OOC reasons. You didn't bother roleplaying any of it.
Your shitty attitude isn't helping your case.

That is why I donate.
Donating doesn't grant you immunity from being banned, especially when you're a toxic ball of garbage. Seriously, fix your attitude during your ban.
And don't bother going to Dave, you're just putting the final nail in your coffin by doing that. Just a heads up.

Like I said, you've been a mong on both canals and city, from what I've seen. That being said, don't be too harsh on him. I gave him some advice on his previously mingy description a couple days ago, and he took it with open arms, and cut out some non physical parts.

John Mc'Connard: [OOC] Step one. Look for the most edgy motherfucker.
John Mc'Connard: [OOC] Step two. Go to canals.
John Mc'Connard: [OOC] Step three. Get shot up.
John Mc'Connard: [OOC] Step four. Repeat.
Thought it was funny to change his name and continue to disturb RP.
John 'Edgy' Mc'Connard: [OOC] Edgy's my middle name.

That was because someone wrote, "101 How to find rebel" And this was at about 1 PM EST.

And I asked someone for something and they said, "Gtfo you edgy cunt" For me asking, "Do you have any gasmasks?"

While you have your break, I recommend reading up on some guides. There are plenty here on the website.

I will say I am sorry. I just like being funny OOC. But I guess that's not to accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread