Jay Marnick's ban request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkcave

Mar 3, 2015
Players Name: Jay Marnick
Steam ID: Don't know.
Reason for ban:Killing people after people said stop.
Proof:Here are the logs of him killing a person and a person saying that he killed enough people.
Benji Dooble killed Jadougie using weapon_cc_asval_kobra
Alex 'Firebug' Anderson: [LOCAL-OOC] FFS.
James Carter: [LOCAL-OOC] going for now. Not much with rp.
Jonathan Crenshaw: He's dead.
'Kremlin': [LOCAL-OOC] Jay, you've killed enough fucking people.

Here is more.
Pew killed Benji Dooble using weapon_cc_pkp
Pew killed Benji Dooble using weapon_cc_mp7_silenced
James Carter: [LOCAL-OOC] Guys stop!
Pew killed Benji Dooble using weapon_cc_mp7_silenced
Benji Dooble killed Loaf using weapon_cc_ots_sd
James Carter: [LOCAL-OOC] Yes an admin.
'Rushmore': [LOCAL-OOC] Great!
Prizmo killed Benji Dooble using weapon_cc_m4_sd
'Rushmore': [LOCAL-OOC] Actual monitored RP engage.
James Carter: [LOCAL-OOC] No more people minging around :P
Benji Dooble killed skitZ using weapon_cc_ppk_silenced
Monica Rose: [LOCAL-OOC] Yipee
skitZ killed Benji Dooble using weapon_cc_mp7_specops
James Carter: Anyone want to buy a crossbow for 650 credits? It's a fairly good price.
** 'Rushmore' shrughs. "If I had the credits, yeah."
Benji Dooble killed skitZ using weapon_cc_asval_kobra
James Carter: No one has anything out here.
Benji Dooble killed Fedora Wearing Scum using weapon_cc_asval_kobra

What would you like to see improved: I would at least like him to be banned for a day to a week. I don't like it when people just keep on killing. I also think that at least one admin should be on when their are people on the canals in the morning.

Was it minge hour at the time or no? If it was he probably just got carried away, and took it to far. Although you did say stop a lot of times, he probably should have stopped.

knowing both benji and pew, I'm guessing that it's OOC fuckery

I wasn't there though, so I wouldn't know the details. What little you have in terms of logs doesn't help either.

No. I don't think it was even minge hour. People were also trying to rp. An admin came on and I think he still kept on killing people.

I added more proof.

Well that was earlier when the admin just got on.

darkcave said:
No. I don't think it was even minge hour. People were also trying to rp. An admin came on and I think he still kept on killing people.

I added more proof.

In that case he clearly deserves to be banned, there is not really a problem when you do ti during minge hour. But when you do it during the times when people are RPing than it is not right.

darkcave said:

I added more proof.

It was mingehour. If it wasn't Rowtree would've kicked me and Pew, we were all fucking around.

The server had a small amount of people on and the logs you've given do not include the fact that others may of participated. As shown, he killed multiple people -but- others also killed him. You have skits and prizmo who also joined in unless they're seperate incidents but it seems unlikely.

If the admin came on then they more than likely dealt with it OOCly or through TS. None the less, it's mainly Pew and Benji fucking about with one another before the 'logs' show others joining in. At the very least, a warning would be more appropriate seeing as a ban brings little to nothing in terms of a solution.

That's my 2 cents, seeing as I was on the server at the time.

Still, Some people were trying to role play and also I was trying to roleplay and when Roma was role playing, you killed him.

Or was it jerry? I think it was roma.

unless someone who was killed comes forwards with a complaint, there likely won't be a punishment.

and I for one don't consider selling script items "quality roleplay"

there are always people who try to do serious roleplay on s1 during minge hour. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just that it's usually unsuccessful

By the time minge hour rolls around I'm usually too inebriated to participate in any rp anyhow

spamodamm said:
there are always people who try to do serious roleplay on s1 during minge hour. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just that it's usually unsuccessful

By the time minge hour rolls around I'm usually too inebriated to participate in any rp anyhow
same, Long Hammer IPA my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread