Jason Vincino, Razorshot3

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Zealot
May 24, 2011
  • Players Name: Jason Vincino, Razorshot 3
  • Steam ID: Present in the screenshot below. However, for luxury:
STEAM_0:0:79621974 - Jason Vincino
STEAM_0:1:79680949 - Razorshot3 #1
STEAM_0:1:103289266 - Razorshot3 #2
  • Reason for ban: Loan abuse, dcing to avoid rp, circumventing PKs by creating carbon copy characters, mule characters.
  • Proof:
    016e4bd26e.png
  • What would you like to see improved: I'd like to see them removed altogether. On top of constant DCing to avoid RP and all the other bullshit they've spewed onto the server since their inception. This is just the hallmark of what sort of players they are. I'm aware that Razorshot3 is currently banned for a week. However, I'd like to stress that this sort of behaviour has gone on for 2 months. They know exactly what they're doing is wrong and they deny it until proof is blatantly stuffed in their faces. Then their arguement crumbles. Something needs to be done about this while this is still fresh. They're a bad influence on the server.

I think this guy and his imbecile friend should be permabanned under GMC and multiple other DarkRP-tier morons should be plucked while we're at it. Admins should not be afraid to issue permabans to people who are clearly only interested in gaming the system.

e: Issue permanent forum bans to these people, too, or they'll just vengefully shit up the forums - as we've seen. If they will ever qualify to be unbanned, it won't be for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread