Jack Matthews - Walking away from roleplay

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sid~

PRETTY COOL GUY. THE GUY WHO REALLY INTRODUCED THE
May 21, 2011
Player Name; Jack Matthews

SteamID: Unknown, no admins on or they're afk

Reason for ban: He talked shit to a unit, walked away, then got mobbed by CPs, acted like a smartass both OOC and again ICly, then didn't react to roleplay and just walked away. Entire time, he was being a bag of dicks OOCly as well

Proof:

** CCA.C17-VICE.04.96791 walks up to Jack. "Citizen, this isn't the theater, move along."
Jack Matthews: Wow.
Jack Matthews: I already don't like you.
** Sean Rogers Throws the credits down in a pissed off matter.
** CCA.C17-UNION.04.17929 takes the credit with a chuckle, tapping the closet once more. "You take care now, fix your safety hazard boy."
** CCA.C17-RcT.46450 looks left, apparently glancing at Jack. "What did you say?"
CCA.C17-UNION.04.17929: [YELL] HEY!
CCA.C17-RcT.46450: Oi!
Jack Matthews: I said I don't like you.
Jack Matthews: Was that you?
** CCA.C17-UNION.04.17929 would throw a right hook toward Jack's jaw once he turns around to re-address the unit.
** Jack Matthews obviously steps back.

** CCA.C17-RcT.46450 moves in closer, it appears. Should he be "thrown" into her, then she tries to push him back to 179.Zack Vernoza: [OOC] yes
(CCA.C17-RcT.46450) ** If not, the not! **
CCA.C17-RcT.46450: [LOCAL-OOC] then*
Jack Matthews: [OOC] rofl i'm in a tunnel full of hardass 04s and recruits and i'm gonna need chemo when i'm done with this shit
(CCA.C17-UNION.04.17929) ** As Jack is thrown back towards 179, the assualting unit would throw in a close elbow toward his face this time, obviously irritated at the man's defiance. **
Cas Alves: [OOC] omg ikr
Jack Matthews: [LOCAL-OOC] YEP
Jack Matthews: [LOCAL-OOC] ALL 04S
Lisa 'Pots' Matthews: [OOC] /me shoots cops.
Jack Matthews: [LOCAL-OOC] HAHAHAHAHAHA
** CCA.C17-VICE.04.96791 unholsters his stun baton tapping it on the wall looking at
CCA.C17-UNION.04.17929: [OOC] nah i'lljust report um8
[RADIO] CCA.C17-UNION.04.17929: // ignore him
[OOC] Why did you just walk off?
CCA.C17-RcT.46450:
Lisa 'Pots' Matthews: [OOC] thats what dave told me.
[RADIO] CCA.C17-UNION.04.03475: // he does that all the time
[RADIO] CCA.C17-RcT.46450: //Okay...
[RADIO] CCA.C17-SWORD.AdJ.34252: // what
CCA.C17-UNION.04.17929 (Sid loves thy): [TO ADMINS] jack matthews just walked away frm roleplay
Jack Matthews: [OOC] "i'm a literal shit rank but i'm still trained!!!

What would you like see improved: Him realizing that he's roleplaying in HL2RP and not LAPD, for him to respond to roleplay, and banned for being a dick

He's done this before- whenever units are mean to him he just gets unreasonable and impossible to roleplay with, accusing them of being too edgy or whatever.

(I was there, still commenting even if he was actually banned already for some time)

I personally considered that attitude as "toxic" and impossible to roleplay properly with. As one can see in the chat, it's not like some recruit / 04 attacked him with matrix-style slowmotion elite close combat moves or gun-kata from Equilibrium.

It was mostly verbal clashing like "What did you say", running after him and pushing / punching him. How that would be "edgy" / unrealistic for 04s or even recruits (depending on character) is beyond me while someone, at the same time, literally goes "I don't like you" to the guys supposed to be mean in a dystopian police state setting. I get that not every recruit / 04 is a murder machine and more inclined to be reluctant compared to more seasoned units.

But it's not like them shitting their pants on every occasion going "P-p-please citizen-senpai, could you p-p-please move a-away n-now" *faints*

Just thought I had to comment on the "edgy/hardass" part.

Jackson said:
♥ Jackson ♥ banned Jack Matthews for 1440 minutes (retard).

?
Apparently, he isn't a first-time offender, so I don't know if a day ban will do anything. He even mocked you after the first one lol. Whose this guy OOCly?

"I don't like you."

Puck.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread