Ivan 'Bulldozer" Bychov, evading RP when unfavorable conditions were met in it.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBlazingCobra said:
You don't need a script pipe to RP it, You could have used some make shift knife or something IC. You only need scripts when fighting IC or crafting stuff.
I think you mean you only need scripts when fighting OOC in S2K or S2M.

My character carries around a baseball bat, long before the script existed. It's a baseball bat, they're bound to be lying around in various places.

Also you can craft stuff with RP as long as you do enough good RP.

Artemis said:
I think you mean you only need scripts when fighting OOC in S2K or S2M.

My character carries around a baseball bat, long before the script existed. It's a baseball bat, they're bound to be lying around in various places.

Also you can craft stuff with RP as long as you do enough good RP.
If nothing else having the script certainly makes it easier for those who still can't comprehend RP outside of scripts to manage. Then again, those people are often half the problem.

Scripts are nice to have because they at least give you a little description of what you have along with giving you damage rating and that, but there is a point where you just have to draw the line. Most Melee weapons can easily be RPed anyway.

Pretty sure this thing is resolved.... Not much need for it to persist unless he does it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread