Ivan 'Bulldozer" Bychov, evading RP when unfavorable conditions were met in it.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walrus

meat rubber
Jan 15, 2015
Players Name: Muffinbowl, Ivan 'Bulldozer" Bychov
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58820875 (Possibly.)
Reason for ban: During a mug, I misread his /me as him carrying a firearm away. He PM'ed me about it, so I came back. While we re-enacted the RP, a person who I had discussed having a meeting with in my apartment happened to see it. Once that happened, he suicided due to it being unfavorable for him.
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/SrhRj
Image 1: Re-enactment. I am the green trash can, George is Ivan, and the blue trash can is Geroge. This is to show that it was in the open, so it was very probable someone would stumble across him.
Image 2-5: Logs

What would you like to see improved: That people do not accuse each other of metagame without looking at the facts first.

And here is my side of chat logs.
You guys are the most cynical server I've ever been on.
Coincidences DO happen you know.. I Don't lie out of character so PLEASE hold me to that.
I was going to a shop i had before internet went down to remove props, then check on the "secret" base try to move some coats.
I saw my buddy here talking to this Ivan guy, and was literately about to walk on by when he typed in the /me pulls gun/etc.
So i start my typing and he breaks character and turns around, then loosing his shit, an argument ensued and he kills himself and leaves.

http://imgur.com/a/lkWwy

ICly my character despises any mugging because it undermines underground movement and would of intervened in any contraband for contraband mugging (CP Excluded), and in this case he knew the victim and decided to intervene.

mattcos said:
You guys are the most cynical server I've ever been on.
I'm afraid I don't agree with you. You clearly are just saying this because you have no other excuse to your behavior.

22wester said:
I'm afraid I don't agree with you. You clearly are just saying this because you have no other excuse to your behavior.
I walked in on the mugging... in the alley across from the theater.
Trying to think of a away to take this as a compliment.. But i got nothing.
I came to the rescue.
There were 3 parties involved, Me ( I was trying to stop the mugging), Ivan (HE was mugging), and the poster of the thread (HE was getting mugged),

EDIT: I also don't think this is ban material; I'm in favor of some IC outcome, perhaps since he was refusing to RP It, we subdue him, and he gets some IC wounds, maybe a limp and a minor head wound....perhaps we break his weapon or take it.
But i don't think an OOC punishment is worth it. He just got spooked.

I'm open for giving iC conesquences instead of a ban, let's see what the accused party has to say.

My question is who is the accused party on the forums, unless I missed something.

** Carter Aegis Sighs

I agree with Walrus and matcoss, This isn't worth the OOC ban, Now it is worthy of the resistance teaching him the punishment for his actions. Like what they did to Kelly by just jailing him in Resistance prison for a day IC. Walrus could simply just take his weaponry he used to mug them. The resistance could host another court meeting and get him punished. It isn't worth a ban ooc, Just if anything give him a stern warning that we prohibit his actions on this server and that he must change his tactics immediately.

I do hope he does respond back on the forum, mainly so he can say his side of the story, would be nice to get all three of the stories from the situation.

And to clarify what character were you guys in this? I know Mr. Edgy nick name wasn't one of you but which chars were you since I would like to read the logs with each person OOCly known to me

I'd like to add that i realized about an hour later i didn't even have a pipe on me, so he could of won the scuffle
IF he had bothered to RP it.
Though i probably would of done something else after realizing i didn't have a pipe.

You don't need a script pipe to RP it, You could have used some make shift knife or something IC. You only need scripts when fighting IC or crafting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread