Ivan Blasko and Abesh Narjawa

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetro

HL2 Admin
Mar 11, 2015
Players Names: Ivan Blasko, Abesh Narjawa
Steam ID: Couldn't get either.
Reason for Ban: Script mugging fresh spawns, ignoring rp during the mugging
Proof:

Ivan Blasko: Hello, STALKER.

1. Ivan Blasko: Would you like to purchase a high-grade firearm?

2. Ivan Blasko: Selling a high-grade firearm.

3. ** Deacon Grady swallows, taking a short step back and taking a moment to look the woman up and down. "Uh... What kind?"

4. Ivan Blasko: MP5.

5. Ivan Blasko: 1000, I gota go though quick.

6. Ivan Blasko: Come on, come on.

7. Ivan Blasko: ANswer.

8. Deacon Grady : Eh, I gotta pass. Sorry.

9. ** Abesh Narjawa raises his Makarov, levelling it at the back of man's head with a click.

10. ** Ivan Blasko slides the Makarov out of his waistline, pointing it at the males chest in one fluid motion from a safe distance.

11. Ivan Blasko: [LOCAL-OOC] btw /givemoney to give money

12. Ivan Blasko: Give me all your money!

13. Ivan Blasko: Please, we need drugs!

14. ** Evgeniy Baranov approaches, coughing violently.

15. ** Abesh Narjawa turns, nodding.

16. Evgeniy Baranov: I think I'm going to be sick!

17. ** Deacon Grady hears the click, quickly flinching. He moves to taje out his own gun, but stops as he realizes Ivan has hers out.

18. Abesh Narjawa: You gotta be careful around that shit

19. Abesh Narjawa: Here, we're doing a business deal, we need you to go for a minute

20. Ivan Blasko: Money lad!

21. Evgeniy Baranov: Whoa, I got no part in this.

22. ** Evgeniy Baranov slowly backs away, staring at the fella with the pistol.

23. Ivan Blasko: [LOCAL-OOC] just please make rp short o avoid stupid timescale issues

24. ** Deacon Grady slowly raises both hands at the elbows, taking a slow, shaky breath. He glances to Evgeniy with pleading eyes, before looking back to Ivan. "Shit, you got me at a bad time, friend."

25. Deacon Grady: [LOCAL-OOC] if they dont timescale we'll tell em to f off dont worry

26. Ivan Blasko: Give money!

27. Ivan Blasko: [LOCAL-OOC] use /givemoney 1000

28. Ivan Blasko: [LOCAL-OOC] just hurry rp

29. Ivan Blasko: [LOCAL-OOC] short and concise to the point

30. Ivan Blasko: Come on lad!

31. Deacon Grady : [LOCAL-OOC] I dont think this is very good rp man. I'm trying to have a conversation, get some development from it, and you just wanna /givemoney and walk away

32. Ivan Blasko: [LOCAL-OOC] Don't bitch in LOOC, get IC.

33. Ivan Blasko: Ten seconds then LAD!

34. Ivan Blasko: Gimme' de money!

35. Ivan Blasko: 9...

36. ** Deacon Grady sighs, producing a wad of rubels from his pocket and throwing them on the ground.

37. ** Ivan Blasko stuffs the money quickly into his pocket as he attempts to fire a round into the males skull, the bullet impromptly striking him in the forehead due to the range.

38. mmm lovely killed Jopolitan using ts2_makarov

What would you like to see Improved: This happened within the first twenty minutes or so of me being in the server, and a stones throw away from were the spawn is. I mean, this was the first time I ever played serious SRP, so I don't know if this is just what it's like, but are they really allowed to do this? Literally telling me to stop RPing and just type /givemoney so he can kill me in a two line emote and S2K me? I lost all of my rubles and the starting gun I had from this.

I went along with the mugging just fine, was happy to give up whatever, but they weren't even roleplaying and straight up told me to stop typing out emotes and hand them the money already. And when I did, I get a two line emote, S2K'd before I could react, and NLR'd. I would really like to see something of a punishment for this.

Could you give a screenshot of where it happened?

That'd probably help, although this kind of blatant scriptwhoring is not a good sign

e; could u explain what part of the above is dumb toast

Could you give a screenshot of where it happened?

That'd probably help, although this kind of blatant scriptwhoring is not a good sign
I would if I could get on the server. But it was seriously about 100 feet directly in front of the direction you face when you spawn. I spawned in, walked around the town for a bit, then walked up the trail and ran into them.

we have had an abundance of muggings

i know its stupid, but can we like, cut down on them?

i was mugged five times just today

most of it was exactly like this, and they NLRed me and the end

its fucking stupid. i'm up for good mugging and bandit rp but it's rare to get it

While I was in SF messaging an admin, Ivan approached me just at the crest of the hill beyong lonertown, paused, looked at me. Then proceeded to walk around to my side and shoot me dead in the side of the head, then proceeded to double check my body for dropped scripts. When an admin confronted him, and talked to him about it, he later began to pester me outside of loner town insisting that S2K was allowed as long as it was outside faction bases--disregarding entirely the need to be outside of /y range.

guys if we start regulating every single thing that happens in the server and putting ooc rules to things we're off to a terrible start

if muggings are shit and the players that do it are shit just ban them, but don't discourage it just because of these cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread