idiot dces during rp

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
Mar 7, 2015
Players Name: Richard Hunter

Steam ID: unknown

Reason for ban: tried to crouch walk into the nexus, when stopped icly was generally idiotic, ran during roleplay and disconnected when i knocked him out. not entirely sure if taco is him as he might of char swapped, but this dc happened right as he disappeared.

Proof:
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: So, you're going to get your wish. Go inside.
Cas Verloren Alves: [OOC] same
Richard Hunter: Your throwing me in prison for being a bitch?
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: Possibly.
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: Get on the wall.
Player DTBWolfie left the game (Disconnect by user.)
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: This should be interesting.
** CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531 raises her baton, sending it right down Richard's back, the voltage probably extremely painful.
Richard Hunter: OWW!!!
Player ZiPPO RAID WON'T BE TELEViSED left the game (Client left game (Steam auth ticket has been ca
Richard Hunter: WHAT THE FUCK!
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: Little bitch.
Player Sectorial left the game (Disconnect by user.)
DTBWolfie suicided!
[RADIO] CCA.C17-HAMMER.02.82202: 82202; 10-7.
Richard Hunter: FUCK YOU!
(CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531) ** The HAMMER unit sends it down his back again, not bothering to converse anymore. But since he decided to.. **
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [LOCAL-OOC] hi
Player Taco left the game (Disconnect by user.)
CCA.C17-HAMMER.03.55531: [LOCAL-OOC] dont do that
Kanta Taneja: [OOC] that fucking feeling when you go to sit on a bench near a unit and they just LEAVE

i got a screen cap but I'm not posting it unless its really needed bc its hard to upload that shit onto imgur on my shitty internet

What would you like to see improved: some disciplinary action, possibly a perma just so they'd actually come to the forums and make an unban request instead of just waiting it out. but ultimately, just a week ban maximum.

p.s. you might wanna check this user just to make sure they have this character so the wrong person isn't banned, 99% sure it was them but just for assurance.

Last edited:
ban requests and ban appeals aren't usually handled in a single day cause the administration likes to gather as much needed information as possible, and not to mention look back into the logs to see this information for themselves... they obviously don't want to ban a person without having seen the proof from their side.

chill, it'll get handled. you're being rated dumb for thinking this is an instant justice system

Just to verify, I'm Taco on steam, and I don't have a character called Richard Hunter, I've one character which I never play and the other I played a bit two days or so ago with Staton and his surname is Kaczmarek.

yeah its not taco buts heres screenies

7rpPkn8.png

Yeah so please chill before you accuse people, even if I don't play on the server much anymore I still would like the possibility to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread