IceCreeper

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adderall

Legend
Jan 10, 2015
Players Name: Tonto
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20160664
Reason for ban: Mongoloid.
Proof:

Owen Johnson: [LOCAL-OOC] just shoot me
Tweaker: [LOCAL-OOC] drop scripts
Gunther Wittmann: [LOCAL-OOC] no lmao
Owen Johnson: [LOCAL-OOC] LMAO
Eureka: [LOCAL-OOC] do it mate
Tonto: [LOCAL-OOC] drop scripts

What would you like to see improved: He continuously assures me and others that he doesn't value scripts over roleplay and then turns around and pulls bullshit like this. I keep trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but clearly I was wrong. All he does is mug people with his retard gang on whatever server is the most populated.

i support this wholeheartedly
while ive not known him for long (just since he had his character trader) ive seen that he has not changed his tendencies of valuing scripts over all
i gave him time to change because i saw potential but he thwarted it and kept his old habits

From what I can see this is entirely unacceptable, but do you have the evidence of Ice and his 'gang' harassing that player in OOC afterwards?

SpaceJesus said:
From what I can see this is entirely unacceptable, but do you have the evidence of Ice and his 'gang' harassing that player in OOC afterwards?
Do I need evidence when he does it so often? It's no secret.

Even if the person being mugged was shot and killed, their items may have been taken post death. Logically.

Having said that, Tonto could have easily had taken an IC weapon without need of script. Roleplay should not be driven on script possession, but the means they are aquired. Then again people do not always take a non-script weapon seriously.

My stance? Probably a short break. From what I can see, he semmed a lot more interested in getting a script than offering RP. Maybe even the whole group since they were litterally horny for whatever script was in question

A short break wont work he's done this before. It's not like his buddies who need a one time band to realize their actions, Ice has been doing this a long while.

A short break wont work he's done this before. It's not like his buddies who need a one time band to realize their actions, Ice has been doing this a long while.

Having not known this was reoccuring, my position is swayed to a significantly longer time. Not sure unless i can see more context/logs though...

I was there for this, and involved in this situation specifically. You're right, this quote reflects really poorly on all of us involved in this.

To give it some context, we discovered one of our pals, "Gunther Whittmann", was being held up, and we cornered who did it and tried to get him to cough up what he had stolen. This guy decided he didn't want anyone to have them after we rejected his /me of jumping backwards and shooting a window out to escape. I didn't see that as a problem, and logically, they probably would've been destroyed after we shot him. I'll post the logs here in a sec and you guys can trawl through them.

Just try to understand, we know we're not the best roleplayers, and we're trying to improve. We'll probably make a couple more mistakes here and there, but I'm trying to shape things up and not have things like this dragging us down. We're like you, not looking for judgment, just some roleplay.

edit: logs linked above.

edit 2: one thing to keep in mind is that we were on for like eight hours today and in that time we got a lot of players involved and roleplaying, even if they weren't the highest quality, top-notch roleplayers. i know that doesn't excuse this specifically, but i just want to say that we're not that bad.

Not only was there a thirst for the good ole script there was proper powergame with no routes of roleplay besides 'lel drop scripts'. Owen did the proper thing in destroying them and having and admin eventually sort it out.

e; After thoroughly reading the logs, perhaps Ice needs a mild break and the rest of the bang up crew needs a long nap time.

I saw a lot wrong here and tbh honest i didnt bother reading the entire shit fest

From powergame to script whoring it was a mess. Deciding if someone suffered memory loss or even not giving them a chance to block the blow is bad enough, but soley doing it for scripts is worse. Dont say you did it for RP because there was no IC motive. It was improvised and sudden.

Ive lost enough interest to analyze this further or hear more sides. Its up to an admin now that logs have been given.

He's just a scriptwhore. I'm not upset so much about him doing this as much as I am upset that he's been assuring me he's improving when he's actually just getting worse.

This was the conversation I had with IceCreeper after I posted that in the quotes thread.

I dislike the amount of degeneracy that this group causes, to the point where they hide under the veneer of 'improving', to further evade consequences. This was one of many incidents that IceCreeper has caused during his stay here.

I don't have the logs of them literally harassing the player because he refused to drop his scripts to them, he was a new player, and it's disgusting that they pushed him far enough to leave the server. No matter the reason, you include proper, and fun roleplay, and it should be enjoyable on both sides. And if the player is doing something wrong, and I saw a lot wrong with both parties, go the extra step and help the new player out, not repetitively bully him.

To people like 'Slam', he's been here longer than me, and I see him doing the same shit, over and fucking over.

I'm hoping that the administration can make the fitting decision to give these people a good wake up call, because that's what they desperately need.

I'm fine with sitting out whatever ban you'd like to hand down to me. I have a few things I'd like to say first before I go though. Please bear with me. I'm not quite sure I can actually maintain any semblance of actual coherence at the moment for some private reasons.

For starters, I would indeed like to say I'm sorry to my group for dragging each of you down. You guys are the best, I don't think I've ever had a better crew in any of the communities I've resided in. Thanks for making my most recent stay as enjoyable as it has been.

I'm legitimately sorry for all the problems I've caused you, TnB. All I can say is that I'm just here to RP. That's all I've been here to do, as hard as it is to believe.

Owen is a player named Baby and he's not quite as new as you think. When Baby was new-new (playing under the name of Johnathan Tyler), he was a fringe part of the group when I played purely on S1. We could tell he was new, but we decided to bring him in anyway because of his enthusiasm both OOC and IC. We'd RP with him (most notably packing cocaine into bricks with bogdan and I) off and on whenever we found him, but eventually he was banned for incident with the ESP ( http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/26986-johnathan-tylers-unban/). We didn't see him for the week or so that he'd been banned, I didn't realize what had even happened. Recently he showed up again on the Outlands, we gave him the benefit of the doubt and RPed with him a few times. Didn't work out well. Fast forward to today about an hour before this mugging occurred, he PMed me asking if I had a vest for him because an admin on S1 took his from him. I said no. Lo and behold, here comes Owen out of the rising sun in a gasmask and a coat, mugging and powergaming a group member standing guard on high alert. I'm sorry for asking this cockgobbler to give the shit back he tried to powergame people out of. It really wasn't (and isn't) that big of a deal to me. I later compiled and sent the logs to Rob for judgement, he talked to the guy, gave him a warning, and then offered Gunther a refund.

That's about all I've got to say. Happy trails, TnB.

Time for a long walk off a short pier.

Edit: After some consideration. It'll only be a month, reflect on your attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread