Accepted HLNA ban request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkcave

Mar 3, 2015
OOC Name: Don't know his ooc name but I know his ic name.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95201949

Character Name: Milton Dogelea
What happened:

He mugged me at 4:50am when all units were off. I heard that mugging wasn't allowed when no units were on until after I gave him the credits.
Time it happened: 4:50am est when all the units were off.

Pictures/Proof: I copied and paste all the logs. Don't know how to do screenshots. He robbed 100 credits from me in my store near the police department.

** Milton Dogelea Raises his gun at the man
Milton Dogelea: [YELL] Cash now!
Jake Almir: Uhh.
Jake Almir: Alright.
Milton Dogelea: [YELL] Cash!
Milton Dogelea: [YELL] Now motha fucka!
** Jake Almir Pulls out 50 credits and slaps it down.
Milton Dogelea: [YELL] All on the table
Milton Dogelea: [YELL] I know you got more
Jake Almir: Fine.
Milton Dogelea: [YELL] All of it
** Jake Almir Slaps down more.
Jake Almir: That is all I have!
Milton Dogelea: [YELL] You lying
Jake Almir: I am not!
Jake Almir: You can search me dammit!
Milton Dogelea: [YELL] I just saw you sell a 500 hunned coat
** Milton Dogelea Searches the man
Milton Dogelea starts patting down Jake Almir.
** Jake Almir He would have no more on him.
** Milton Dogelea Puts the gun to the mans head and fires it

Can confirmed. No CP units were online and the shop is in the vacinity of the precinct. EXT camera can capture the moment easily. Also he left right after he got money and learned that he didn't supposed to do that.

EDIT: Also they asked me about the prices before going out. 1604399340625.png

After that assumedly they went into the stores. I thought they were going to buy it so I gave them advice.
1604399392740.png
[NOTE: Jake Almir is the person who got mugged. And Lee is the same guy who asked me about the coat.]

Last edited:
Cheese here, I thought we voided this situation as i didnt realize you couldnt mug without a bunch of units on. If youd like i can ask to get the credits back that ive already given away.

I told you to give the credits back to me on the server but you left right after. It doesn't seem like you actually wanted to give them back.

Ya, but mugging is allowed as long as you do fairly good rp. All he did was /me puts gun to the mans head and fires.
It seems he was also banned permanently a week ago and then unbanned with a warning. It does not seem like he learned his lesson. Then again I was banned around 5 times before I stopped being mingy.

The credits are going to be returned. Cheese isn't going to be banned. This won't be the case if this happens again. Five cops on for a mugging AND you can only take 15% of what somebody has on them.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread