[HL2RP] Pirate - Minging

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Servo Ten

Has absolutely no life
May 25, 2011
Players Name: Finley Macneil
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5544037
Reason for ban: Interrupting rp, minging with guns
Proof: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/537382658268461474/7A77E5E5600D371471C521AED5892B9BE7958966/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537382658268462808/C5DA3D65E58BD3D71A6DE9D0668FE1398DFBA6C5/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537382658268530985/4DE7A5F8E27C668C5431E6F5A1CD7A91BD980384/

Hawkeye, Shep and I were rping when suddenly we hear gunshots and crowbar swings. The DM above in console happens and I think it's over with but no, Pirate keeps swinging his crowbar at a piece of railing for some reason. Later he comes back, pointing his gun at the three of us who were tucked away. As I'm approaching him to tell him in LOOC to stop minging, he shoots me a couple times as shown above.
What would you like to see improved: I'd like Pirate to stop minging, stop shooting his sweps, DMing other people, getting involved in DM and mingery

This occurred a few minutes ago.

One of those situations was really my fault, specifically what's described in the second screenshot's dump. It won't happen again.

Well, in the past hour I've seen him take out the weapon and shoot at least 2-3 other people. Can't exactly say the circumstances surrounding them, however.

edit: pirate killed CookieMuffin using weapon_cc_mac10_dual_silenced

pirate killed M. Vonel [cheekibreeki] using weapon_cc_mac10_dual_silenced

pirate killed P R A I S E T H E S U N using weapon_cc_crossbow

Then shot at a few others. But like I said, can't exactly say why this was happening.

cookiemuffin was zapping me with his vort swep

vonel was trying to knock the minecart off its tracks with a locker prop or rather that was the effect of what he was doing with the locker after i'd told him to stop

krieg accidentally dropped out of observe and i thought itd be funny to shoot him with a crossbow, he died oops

you guys kept hitting me with pipes/stunsticks etc so i cant understand why youre surprised or butthurt that i shot your legs once servo

+ you cropped the console to hide the fact that you werent rping at the time of the 'disruption'
+ the screenshots you took are far away from where you were supposedly rping and to get there you chased me around with a melee swep

conclusion: stop

I was standing in the corner with hawkeye and shep when you come around the corner, shoot me and walk away. Then I walked after you to tell you to stop. Then you shot me again. Then I called you a gentleman and then you came back and shot me again. I had zero sweps on me lol.

you were punching me or something i didnt shoot you for no reason but im intoxicated so the details ar kind of out there

the details are a case of "lying by omission" i dont know why youre pursuing this so heavily when you know youre not inncoent

It was late, I saw pirate kill Krieg, so I attempted to kill pirate to redeem payback (I have to admit I feel like I'm the one who got this ball rolling), missed and pirate killed me, Krieg came back and killed pirate, i saw respawn next to me, pirate drew a crowbar, i zapped pirate, and ran off with a smug grin. Anything that happened after that I really don't know, I know I saw pirate waving around a crowbar or randomly shooting so I nudged him to stop him, though that probably only encouraged the cycle to continue. Either way, I apologize on my side for being out of line, and now I need to go get some sleep.

From what I witnessed, I did not witness Servo punch you at all, but I can't pretend like I'm infallible and was paying close attention. He was in the corner to my left, and had not moved from that spot. You came around the corner, shot him in the leg and ran off, and he went after you.

sorry i ruined your looc sesh

cnt remember what he did that i shot him the first time but it was something worth shooting his leg someone who isnt drunk could probably provide so me input

ill give you a tip for the future when you want manipulate console screenshots in your favor, instead of shrinking the window to hide what you dont want people to see since thats kind of obvious, change your resolution to 800x600 so only a few lines are visible & claim you have a bad computer, thats what cup did and it worked for him until it didnt

pirate said:
sorry i ruined your looc sesh

cnt remember what he did that i shot him the first time but it was something worth shooting his leg someone who isnt drunk could probably provide so me input

ill give you a tip for the future when you want manipulate console screenshots in your favor, instead of shrinking the window to hide what you dont want people to see since thats kind of obvious, change your resolution to 800x600 so only a few lines are visible & claim you have a bad computer, thats what cup did and it worked for him until it didnt
Actually it's rp I don't want people to metagame. But I'd like to hear what you think I'm hiding.

No wait, I don't. I can forgive and forget if you genuinely say you're sorry after you sober up.

Seems to me like this is an open and closed case.

Kreig did a bit of a boob, but he's apologised, and from the looks of this thread there's a few things I'd like to say;

pirate don't drink and rp have you never seen the tv commercials

the rest of you, pls remain serious at all times and don't be silly.

where the fuck is everyone getting all these mac10s from

there is literally no legitimate way to get them except admin spawning???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread