Harken 'Rev' Azarov, Jack Goff, Anton Locke

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
  • Players Name: Harken 'Rev' Azarov, Jack Goff, Anton Locke - didn't get their OOC names even though I should have taken a console screenie with how many times we killed them.
  • Steam ID: N/A
  • Reason for ban: GMC
  • Proof: See below, this format is stupid and archaic
  • What would you like to see improved:
Okay so me and dougal were roleplaying in Steelyard on the cave server at about 12:30 AM when these guys all joined and they were fucking around with their physguns, talking about OOC shit in IC chat and generally being fucktards. We got sick of it and since there were no admins available at all I was like, dudes, if you don't stop fucking around, I'm gonna kill you. So Harken and Jack Goff started dicking around like right in our faces so obviously I killed them because fuck it. They came back and tried to kill us with crowbars and got killed again and I took their crowbars away cus fuck em. At this point Anton Locke jumped in and punched dougal and got gatted. I don't know if he was with them or just didn't understand why we were shooting the other two and wanted to get some frontier justice or what but he got killed too because he was being an idiot.

They kept coming back and punchwhoring us (while saying STOP KILLING US even though when we did they just tried to propkill us) so we kept killing them figuring they'd leave eventually. One of them started whining that he was gonna post a ban request, like "see u on the forums" lmao ok buddy. I only took a few screenshots but what I've got says plenty I think.

GKgzReN.jpg

i90AfUd.jpg

Lfs9cws.jpg

pLfW3M7.jpg

CjCXzNm.jpg

(their crowbars in my inventory)

Note they weren't being spawnkilled at any point, they just kept running straight up to us and punching us more. Him saying "no" in local-OOC in that one screenshot is in response to me asking if he was done. You can also see him saying "stop killing us please" while punchwhoring me lmao

I think this group should be banned. We're too lenient on minges like this and it needs to stop. How did Jack Goff make it all the way to the caves without an admin doing something about his name? How was the fact that they can't differentiate IC from OOC or indeed roleplay at all not picked up?

Adding to that, we need more admins in later timezones. Like, desperately need.

There really needs to be a crackdown on all the minges in the canals and caves.
I'm lucky to go 30 minutes without getting asked by someone with no grammar if I'm selling any guns or where the workbench is.
Start the crackdown with these guys. It's obvious they're not here to roleplay.
And yes, we need admins in Central and Western timezones, for the love of god

Caves is down so I can't check logs for SteamID's, I'll let Gang know to handle it when he wakes up.

I really want to ask, why are the caves not a passworded server yet?

This is just one of many issues present with the current system.

When a squad is deployed in the canals, people metagame and flood to the caves, units complain. Rebels complain about the flooding of minges looking for gear and a chance to shoot someone.

Administration clearly is spread out too thin, password the caves to ensure a quality control of the caves until we have the viable man-power to manage and observe all 3 servers correctly.

(Someone should probably look into the huge quantities of weapons falling into rebels hands more recently.)

In fairness we flee to the caves because the map is so linear and unevenly balanced in the CCA's favor, there's nowhere else to go and if we don't it will end in tears and grief.

I would prefer a canals map that actually gives refugees a chance to escape without server hopping.

Madcombat said:
I really want to ask, why are the caves not a passworded server yet?

This is just one of many issues present with the current system.

When a squad is deployed in the canals, people metagame and flood to the caves, units complain. Rebels complain about the flooding of minges looking for gear and a chance to shoot someone.

Administration clearly is spread out too thin, password the caves to ensure a quality control of the caves until we have the viable man-power to manage and observe all 3 servers correctly.

(Someone should probably look into the huge quantities of weapons falling into rebels hands more recently.)
because if you were not part of the group that has access to it you'd be asking for it to be unpassworded

we count on bad people to be weeded out eventually, and i'd rather have that system than putting a password to the caves and denying roleplay to potential players that might enjoy it

edit: if you want to go on with this you should pm me, let's not derail this thread

I believe I was on at this time on Jap. I was roleplaying with some guy and I saw one of the people you speak of attacking a rebel who was AFK with a pipe. I attempted to shoot him with my crossbow with RP and he came barging at me and the person next to me. He picked up my friends crossbow after killing him and you came in and shot him with dual mp7s.

Is this that situation?

How did a character named "Jack Goff" even make it out of the plaza, and no one even noticed? Were you all born yesterday? I wonder how many characters named "Jacques Strap" and "Amanda Hugginkiss" are running around right now.

M. Vonel said:
I believe I was on at this time on Jap. I was roleplaying with some guy and I saw one of the people you speak of attacking a rebel who was AFK with a pipe. I attempted to shoot him with my crossbow with RP and he came barging at me and the person next to me. He picked up my friends crossbow after killing him and you came in and shot him with dual mp7s.

Is this that situation?
Different situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread