May 22, 2011
OlktNvg.png

Half Life 2 - Nightmare in Prague
Date - 11/18 -Friday
IP - 51.81.120.185:27015
COLLECTION - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2227514243

Play Test - 11/11 & 11/12 - Friday/Saturday

---------------------------------------------------------

With the majority of issues wrapped up we're finally ready to push ahead with a play test next weekend (11/12 - time to come later) and assuming there are no glaring issues that arise from the play test we'll push ahead with a launch date of 18th of November, 6/7PM EST depending on last minute fixes (The TnB way.)

With that said I will reiterate that we're not trying to reinvent the wheel here or push out anything that's going to define the next generation of HL2 by any means. We're using Eternity as it was at the end of HLNA with switched out weapons and a lot (I mean A LOT) of new clothing with some other misc changes. As I said in the announcement thread I don't want to over promise and under deliver, all we're trying to do here is provide a decent HL2 for people to play when they have time and we hope it'll be fun, Please have patience with the team as they work through any issues that come up during testing & the launch itself.

We will also be adding to the team prior to launch and then over time, one of the things we do want to commit to is swift resolution of authorization threads and ideas put forward by players as we know it can be too easy for thoughts/threads to be submitted and then be allowed to lay there while a long internal debate happens or they're just ignored.

The goal during testing will be mainly for players to play around with the weapons as the base was swapped out more or less entirely and each weapon added had to be configured separately. There are a lot though they'll be gradually filtered out onto

Hope to see you all on the server when it launches.

Last edited:
Ofc it launches on my sister's wedding day. Keeping the long standing tradition of major tnb events happening on days when I'm literally incapable of attending lol

My job is doing everything it can before I transfer by flying me out of the country three times for "training" so I won't be able to make it on launch until Sunday :(

Users who are viewing this thread