Half Life 2 - City 13 Announcement

giphy.gif

My Character (Jeriah Green) coming from hyper-stasis
You (the server) seeing my character (Jeriah Green) coming from hyper-stasis​

would any prospective, well to-do immigrants from North America be intereated in taking Daniel Hardwick out for a night on the town :)

no guiys itll be different this time

Just going to touch on this because obviously there's probably a lot of people on the side lines waiting with baited breath to drop some snarky lines. Yes, we're doing HL2 again. No, we don't expect it to the best thing ever or change up the formula in some ground breaking way.

The very short answer is enough people wanted HL2 again to make it worth doing even if it's for a short amount of time. This stuff isn't that serious and people should just be able to hop on and have their fun and that can be that.

please no old characters

I'm not a fan of returning characters myself but generally if someone wants to bring a character back they'll find a way to do it anyway. For this HL2 all that's being said is if you want to play an old character from HLNA you can, but it's up to you to decide how they got here. It'll make for actual depth if people can put some thought into what that journey looks like.

We'll have more threads up soon to explain some of the possible avenues that characters may have taken to wind up here.

The very short answer is enough people wanted HL2 again to make it worth doing even if it's for a short amount of time. This stuff isn't that serious and people should just be able to hop on and have their fun and that can be that.

people don't understand this and want another long term 5 year long city 17 again (which would be cool). but a weeks worth of hl2rp or even 5 years worth of hl2rp, it'd still be just as fun and even stale at times. hell city 17 was dead for like 6 fucking months but people still talk about before then and how cool it was, and even after. but no matter what you'll still have people looking back talking about the cool shit they got to experience in their roleplays. and that's worth it to me. thanks

people don't understand this and want another long term 5 year long city 17 again (which would be cool). but a weeks worth of hl2rp or even 5 years worth of hl2rp, it'd still be just as fun and even stale at times. hell city 17 was dead for like 6 fucking months but people still talk about before then and how cool it was, and even after. but no matter what you'll still have people looking back talking about the cool shit they got to experience in their roleplays. and that's worth it to me. thanks
ill never forget when CG walked up to my unit and told him how his golden idol let him speak and usher the word of the benefactors direct

weird times

Users who are viewing this thread