Hachirou Hanako (Mingegrabbing)

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CookieMuffin said:
Before the caves came out, and when there wasn't so many elaborate script sweps and items there was actually a lot of passive and organised roleplay. Its since then that people have started diving into script play with custom donation models, vests and weapons and its just turned into a complete rabble where everyone has forgot the sole purpose of the concept of 'rebels' being formed in the first place. Kudos to seal for trying to organise said rabble and direct them on a roleplay path but really its not solving the main issues at hands and characters are still acting like 14 year olds who think that when they're shooting that insanely powerful sniper rifle they're only firing a plastic M4 with bb pellets.
fullmetaljacket.png

what is it with you and 14 year olds

are you on a watch list somewhere

Shhhh.
Oh, please. You're allowed to use your donator weapon as long as you have a weapon to trade so you've technically earned it in some way. Stop trying to look like you're so much better than everyone else because you choose to only ask for it once.

Actually I don't know why I said that. I've never even donated for a weapon actually.

this thread has gone in circles and unless another admin wants to chip in i dont see this going anywhere

Lord Flaxseed said:
I donate to receive things that my character already should have ic - if I lose it, I lose it. I'm not going to cry about it saying I want the weapon I purchased real money for back. There are these 14yr olds spending their parents money on these weapons and then they cry when they lose them. If I lose the things I lose IC, I don't get upset. IC is IC.
dumb x1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread