Gron Geine

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tami

Banned
Mar 12, 2012
Players Name: Gron Geine
Steam ID: I don't have this. No one could get me it.
Reason for ban: Mingerunning to evade RP (and loss of stunstick); Character swapping to evade RP (and loss of stunstick)
Proof:

Mingerunning twice from my character; http://i.imgur.com/dztuA6H.jpg
Swapping characters; http://i.imgur.com/wldB9A3.jpg
His character; http://i.imgur.com/kw9U1aM.jpg

The only admin that was on (I thought it was Vosk, turned out to be Vorti) was preoccupied I'm guessing and left the server shortly after. I tried to see if Helios could do something about it from another server, but he couldn't, so there weren't really any admins on hand to deal with the situation up front. This was a bit ridiculous though. He had a stunbaton on his character and didn't want it to get taken away so his mingeran twice from me (apparently another time from another unit) and swapped characters when I cornered him at the Grotto. The first time he ran with no roleplay and jammed E on the elevator button. The second time, after the online admin brought him back, he emoted slipping past both our units (even though a unit was trying to tie him up and we were both IC in the way of the elevator), sprinted past us, and jammed E on the elevator button again, causing a wild goose chase from all the units involved in the scenario to try and track him down again while we awaited administrator interference. (All the units involved were pretty much all the units online) I found him at the Grotto, and as I approached he looked straight at my character, then disappeared into thin air. Console didn't say anyone had left the server, so he had to have swapped characters to another one. The server crashed a bit later, after Vorti got off the server.

The full roleplay logs, cleaned of 100% unrelated OOC and LOOC and console errors. There was a BOL out on this character at the time.
Jules Paquet: [YELL] That man!
Jules Paquet: [YELL] That's the guy.
CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752: [YELL] Get on the wall.
Gron Geine: Wha... what have I done?
Gron Geine: Wait, what have I done?
Gron Geine: Fine... but...
CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752: [YELL] Get on the wall, right now.
Gron Geine: What have I done?
CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752: [YELL] Final warning.
** Gron Geine would slowly press his chest against the wall.
[RADIO] CCA.C17-RcT.33745: // I guess just void that lock, it was from the radiation madness
Jules Paquet: [LOCAL-OOC] Did they really leave you?
CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752 (a bitch): [TO ADMINS] please bring gron geine to me; he just mingeran during rp
CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752 (a bitch): [TO ADMINS] he emoted getitng on the wall then shift-w'd for the elevator thinking he was being clever
CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752: [LOCAL-OOC] dont do that again
Gron Geine: [LOCAL-OOC] Why was I brought back
CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: Move back!
CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752: [LOCAL-OOC] you mingeran without rp after roleplaying getting on the wall
CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: 147, that man is wanted!
Gron Geine: [LOCAL-OOC] jesus i have to sign off...
Gron Geine: [LOCAL-OOC] I literally needed to get off - I was coming here to sign off.
CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: [LOCAL-OOC] if you disconnect we can get you banned
Gron Geine: [LOCAL-OOC] fucking christ.
CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752: 459, tie him then search him.
CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: Up against the wall.
CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752: [LOCAL-OOC] he's against the wall ic
CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: [LOCAL-OOC] ah
** CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959 takes out a pair of cable ties, hastily attaching them to his wrists if he does not resist.
** Gron Geine would quickly run to the elevator as they attempt to search him. As he was already on the wall, he'd just run past the Combine.
CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: [LOCAL-OOC] are you fucking kidding me
CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752 (a bitch): [TO ADMINS] he did it again
Alex Colon: "Oh, he got away"
CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: [LOCAL-OOC] move
CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752 (a bitch): [TO ADMINS] can you permaban him so he can appeal on the forums and be explained to why what he's doing is wrong
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: Malignant on catwalks!
CCA.C17-UNION.03.56904: [YELL] 459!?
Grey Jackson: hey cp
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: He's moving to CCH-B!
Grey Jackson: i have some info for you
[RADIO] CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752: // im asking vosk (i think james harlow is vosk) to perma him so he can appeal on the forums and we can all have a nice talk as to why he shouldnt be doing that
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: Do not kill him, he needs to be interrogated.
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: // ah
[RADIO] CCA.C17-GHOST.IA.23905: ...Is he a malignant, or just a fool on the catwalks?
Jules Paquet: [YELL] Your recruit is in block D alone.
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: He has a stunstick.
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: And ran from detainment.
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: Lost sight of him again...
Alex Colon: [OOC] omg the great escape :D
CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752 (a bitch): [TO ADMINS] he just swapped characters after i found him
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: // if you see gron grein arrest on sight, but dont kill him. hes mingeran three times now and we need to take his stunstick
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: // ah he d/c'ed
[RADIO] CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752: // he just swapped charsor dc'd afte ri caught him again
Kelly 'Sleeves' Lie: Sneaky sneaky...
[RADIO] CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752: // i think the only admin on atm is afk
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: // get vosk to do something about it
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: //damn
Ghosty suicided!
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: // all the admins i know are on snooze
[RADIO] CCA.C17-JURY.03.14752: // vosk brought him back the first time he mingeran, the second time he didnt do anything, and i just /a'd again that he swapped characters
Player Appius Claudius Sabinus left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Player average vox killer left the game (Disconnect by user.)
[RADIO] CCA.C17-UNION.03.56904: Another citizen on catwalks.
A new shipment of Combine supplies has arrived.
** Cédric Tremblay nods politely to the offcer as he walks by.
[RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959: // its probably gron's alt

What would you like to see improved: I'd like for this person to be forced to appeal on the forums so he can be directed to the rules and taught a little bit about how the server works. He clearly doesn't know about the lore, nor how to properly conduct himself in a roleplay situation.

As unit 459, I agree with twat
When I was on the server, it got real bad and mingey real quick. He started a ' radiation' event, which at first was cool, but quickly deteriorated. Gron's consistent powergaming led to two units straight up leaving the event. During the event, gron had forced me into dropping my stunstick while knocked out, claiming he'dhe'd searched me. Once everyone got sick of the event, Gron ran off with stunstick in hand, so I put out a BOL for him. After that, Gron continued to mingerun away from detainments and change characters to avoid RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread