Giorgio Alexandrou, Mk.II

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shotcopper 9000

Dead Soul
Jan 17, 2015
Player's name: Giorgio Alexandrou/Frankie 'Delta' Frags

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100940387

Reason for ban: General retardation, SWEP-related mingery, scriptplaying, metagaming, inability to distinguish IC from OOC, generally obnoxious attitude, disconnecting to avoid consequences of aforementioned. Physically fucking incapable of learning, as amply demonstrated by the fact he has been banned three fucking times for disconnecting under the guise of flimsy excuses every time it looks like he might lose his precious SWEPs (which he treats as toys).

Proof: http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/25915-you-got-owned79-ban-request/
http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/25919-avoid-my-ban-request/
http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/25922-giorgio-alexandrou-the-greek-gatter/
http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/25923-i-did-not-try-and-prop-surf-way/

And the piece de resistance, where he tries to get someone else banned for the exact same thing he's been banned for so many times, and is still the worst offender in the situation

...Plus the testimonials of any other poor bastard who's had to endure this mong on the server.

What you'd like to see improved: The server, by removing him from it. Permanently. For real, this time. I don't think I have seen anyone as belligerently, pig-headedly opposed to changing their behaviour or learning how to roleplay properly in all my years in the shitfest that is the GMod RP scene, on any server. Even Darkcave wasn't this brazen.

He was talking to me over on PM in the server when the whole Jon shit happened.

Honestly, the way he was talking about it really thought he was in the right to go around and scream for his scripts back.
After sending stern words about mugging roleplay and roleplay itself, I sent him the link to DKs guide and his response was "Not in the mood."

not in the mood dude

Yep. Every time something doesn't go his way (i.e. getting scripts), he's got to go visit his nan, or his house is on fire, or he's "not in the mood". He's even done this while admins were coming on to try and sort things out - the second he realises he's about to have his fucking scripts taken, he jabs the disconnect button as fast as he can.

If you don't care what we have to say, why did you make this ban request? Firstly, Jon really didn't do anything bannable here, though I think he could of handled it better. Two, you ABSOLUTELY powergamed, but even without that, you literally brought the OOC subject into IC. He stashed it ICLY, and decided it was better to keep that script from you, (which I totally agree with by the way) but instead you decided to tell him to char swap for it back, which is incredibly stupid.
You say you care because you made an unban request, but your unban requests literally have no effort put into them. You literally gave us logs for things you should be banned for. Powergaming, metagaming, ETC. This is more like a ban request on yourself.

Repeating what I said on the last thread, just ban him.

People do not understand, a stern talking to is above his head. I have been apart of people taking this guy's guns away. That was like three weeks ago, and after that he got banned. Why the fuck would you already have three more scripts? Shit, my character has been around for about two months now, and I just got my second gun three weeks ago whenever I helped take your guns away for shooting at the zombie horde after literally everyone told you not to. I don't understand why you were unbanned, honestly.

Maybe one day you sir will realize, no matter how fun it is to have seven thousand scripts, that is not what roleplay is. I feel like this person deserves more than a two-week ban. AT LEAST a month, to see how much they can learn about what roleplay really is during that time.

It needs to be on the order of years, not weeks or months. He's plainly not ready for anything beyond DarkRP (I'd hesitate to even say he's suited to that), and there is absolutely no sign of him wanting or being able to change that any time soon.

I rarely say to ban people, but if you're that greedy with scripts, go play something else. I say ban him.

most of my attempts to initiate RP with this guy have ended with him ducking out because he realized he couldn't get anything out of it that would benefit him (besides this stupid weird thing called RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread